Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Mafia School: Fabuland Housewives - Day Three

Players only please!

001.jpg

Late into the night a dark figure ran towards the park with Pauly Pig and Bruno Bear close behind.

"What's this all about?" Pauly Pig asked.

"That pig who killed Holly Hippo just ran into the park." The dark figure explained.

"Literal pig?" Bruno Bear asked.

"No, figurative pig." The dark figure answered.

"Is that like figurative sus..." Bruno Bear started.

"Don't even start that shit." Pauly Pig said.

002.jpg

Another dark figure hid behind a tree nearby, overhearing the conversation between the Mafia goons.

003.jpg

"Who cares about that Hippo?" Bruno Bear asked, "She wasn't a member of The Mafia."

"I care." The dark figure said, "Her killer murdered her because he thought she was a goon. Now cover this park and don't let that pig get away."

004.jpg

As soon as Bruno and Pauly were out of sight, the second dark figure snuck out and shot the first one.

005.jpg

Franklin Fox (Alopex) collapsed to the ground, dead. The dark figure stood over him, making sure he was dead.

"I was wrong about your wife, but I had you figured, you Mafia pig." The dark figure said.

006.jpg

But he should've gone home instead of monologuing. Bruno Bear had doubled back when he heard the gunshot and took out the second dark figure with a round of machine gun fire to the brain.

007.jpg

Payton Pig (Pandora) the Town Vigilante lay dead next to Franklin Fox (Alopex) the Mafia Blocker.

008.jpg

Meanwhile, Gregor Goat returned home after a long night of protecting the town. He loved Fabuland and wanted to protect it's members from harm. As long as there was a Mafia threat, he would do his best to keep his friends safe.

009.jpg

Arriving to his bedroom, he called out to Gavin and then remembered that Gavin was gone. He began to cry...which lead to uncontrollable and heavy sobs. How he missed his true love and couldn't imagine how he would get through life without him.

010.jpg

Gregor Goat (Rumble Strike) the Town Doctor collapsed to the ground and died from grief...

012.jpg

In the morning, the dwindling group of Fabuland citizens met at City Hall to find out if Randy Rabbit had been a member of The Town or The Mafia.

"I am pleased to announce that your friend Randy Rabbit (Alex the Great) was able to convince me that he was an innocent member of The Town." The Mayor told them.

013.jpg

"Hooray!" The citizens of Fabuland cried.

"So when will my husband be coming home?" Betsy Bunny asked.

014.jpg

"Um..." Mayor Langston Lion began, "Well, he's being kept in a safe place until this ordeal is over. Yeah, that's right. He's in a nice hotel and enjoying delicious room service and...um...a hot tub, too. Yeah, that sounds good. In other news, a very special Fabuland citizen has returned to us!"

015.jpg

"Doctor Dalton Dog is here," Mayor Langston Lion said, "He has returned to support us in our quest against the Mafia scum!"

"Hooray!" Everyone cried.

The Rules:

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Mafia. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Mafia, while the Mafia needs to outnumber the Town.
  2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.
  3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.
  4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
  5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
  6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
  7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
  8. You may not edit your posts.
  9. You must post in every day thread.
  10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM or the hosting intern badboytje88.
  11. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offence, and the death of your character on your second offense.

Players

betsy.jpg

Betsy Bunny - married to Randy Rabbit - played by MetroiD

bianca.jpg

Bianca Lamb - married to Evan Elephant - played by fuzzylegobricks

brody.jpg

Chief Brody Bulldog - ex-boyfriend of Payton Pig - played by Waterbrick Down

candace.jpg

Doctor Candace Cow - played by Masked Builder

evan.jpg

Evan Elephant - married to Bianca Lamb - played by MacK

gertrude.jpg

Gertrude Goat - mother of Marcus and Payton - played by Scorpiox

hunter.jpg

Hunter Horse - married to Piper Poodle - played by Ro87n

lily.jpg

Lily Lamb - married to Marcus Mouse - played by Sirius Black

piper.jpg

Piper Poodle - married to Hunter Horse - played by Donut

Game Over

marcus.jpg

Marcus Mouse - married to Lily Lamb - played by Bricks2000 - convicted on Day One - The Mafia

gavin_dead.jpg

Gavin Gorilla - boyfriend of Gregor Goat - played by Dannylonglegs - murdered on Night One - The Town

holly_dead.jpg

Holly Hippo - married to Franklin Fox - played by KingoftheZempk - murdered on Night One - The Town

randy.jpg

Randy Rabbit - married to Betsy Bunny - played by Alex the Great - convicted on Day Two - The Town

franklin_dead.jpg

Franklin Fox - married to Helen Hippo - played by Alopex - murdered on Night Two - The Mafia Blocker

payton_dead.jpg

Payton Pig - ex-boyfriend of Brody Bulldog - played by Pandora - murdered on Night Two - The Town Vigilante

gregor_dead.jpg

Gregor Goat - boyfriend of Gavin Gorilla - played by Rumble Strike - died from grief on Night Two - The Town Doctor

Non-playing Characters

langston.jpg

Mayor Langston Lion - The Fabuland Mayor

bruno.jpg

Bruno Bear - a mafia goon

pauly.jpg

Pauly Pig - a mafia goon

dalton.jpg

Doctor Dalton Dog - a doctor - played by Shadows

Why did Gregor Goat die?

Gregor Goat and Gavin Gorilla were lovers. Their affiliation was revealed each other before the game began. When one lover dies, the other can't live without them. :cry_sad:

Day Three has begun. You may not vote during the first 24 hours. Best of luck to everyone. :sweet::thumbup:

:cry_sad: My friends!!!! Their all dead, half of us poor people are gone.

Payton Pig my beloved family member, dead?. I am so sorry for my other family members for

this so tragic event. So it seems like the town killer is dead but now the mafia can get us easier.

This is so difficult, I wish I could just wake up from this horrible night mare! My poor husband must be

sobbing in his work shop, I will make him some coco. :sadnew:

Oh the agony :cry_sad: Payton dearest of friends, your death will not go in vain, my trust in you was made too late and now you are no longer with us. Randy where ever you are, you can know that your fellow town members are working to free our homes of this mafia infestation. Gregor your contributions to our town will also be dearly missed and we can only hope to bring justice to the killer of Gavin and in so doing to yourself as well.

While Payton has aided us in destroying one of the mafia scum, we have lost three loyal townies in one night. Things are beginning to come into perspective now, but I cannot do this alone, if any of you has any info that was discovered last night, please for Payton, Randy, and Gregor's sakes stop by my office with your tips anything we can go off of will be needed to stop these scum once and for all. :angry:

*sips coco* Thank you sweet Bianca. It seems our situation is getting worse night by night. The only positive thing I see right now, is that the mafia must be severely weakened if not crippled. With two of their members including a blocker dead, there cannot be much left of there organization!

Our only goal now is to strangle the remaining life out of them.

Surely somebody must have information on the remaining mobsters, please bring it forward we need to avenge our fallen friends!

I am lamenting the loss of our dear friends from last night as well as the previous nights. So many brave souls have fallen in the night or have been innocently convicted.

To Randy, I have trusted you which is why I boycotted the voting. I do not know if your dead or alive, but you will not be forgotten. Nor will anyone else. My friends we have reached a pinnacle moment that will determine our fate forever. If you have any insightful information to give, please share them. Let the hammer of justice sound loudly tonight!

Lastly to Hunter Horse, I just want to say.. I love you no matter what happens!

*sips coco* Thank you sweet Bianca. It seems our situation is getting worse night by night. The only positive thing I see right now, is that the mafia must be severely weakened if not crippled. With two of their members including a blocker dead, there cannot be much left of there organization!

How many do you think are left?

I am sure that the (you could say) boss is still with us, or this would have stopped.

Maybe the mayor is the boss. Confusing, that was me trying to help.

What have I done :cry_sad: I didn't trust the one person I should have had the most faith in... I can only hope that Randy is, somehow, somewhere, safe. Forgive me, Randy - I saw danger in your lack of desire to take up a pro-active approach, and it now turns out that this was probably your way of protecting both of us. I'd give anything to just have the chance to see you again... This terrible scum infestation may have turned our marriage upside down, but I just don't know if I can go on without you.

Gregory and Gavin, those poor souls - their love was so strong they couldn't do without each other. And the mafia have now effectively taken out two of our most important town members with one shot. May their souls rest in furry heaven - and I hope they are reunited again.

I had been in contact with Payton and was convinced that he was a fellow Townie - it turns out that not only was he one of us, but he had also been trying to protect us all along, and now the scum have taken him away from us as well. His assessment of the situation after his initial blunder in killing Holly Hippo was obviously flawless; and now we need to make sure his death is not in vain!

Yesterday's vote makes it abundandtly clear that we made a very bad error in our assessment of this town's mafia and scum members. I'm not sure however whether the vote against Randy was not just a mistake, but a very well orchestrated attempt at weakening our defences even further. Obviously, at least half of the people who voted against Randy were Town members, so we have to find out if someone's actions have influenced their decision to do so.

Intern note:

Maybe the mayor is the boss. Confusing, that was me trying to help.

Do I need to remember you that the mayor is a non-playing character?

*huh**oh2* So those dark figures appair be be the Mafia Blocker and the other one was The Town Vigilante. Im so confused right now and I think I'm losing myself. Too many of us dying each time. And I hope I'm wrong, but next time might be 4 of us getting killed or die (first 1, then 2, now 3). Not many of us are left so I might be very wrong with this statment and it's even most unlikely, but I was right at the beginning of yesterday about it would be 3 who will die next time. I'm getting crazy... seing images flashing me by. Hearing gunshots whole the time. I need to see a specia doctor about this, help me I'm losing my mind.

AH! More dead town members! At least we were rid of a mafia member. Any ideas on who the last one or two are?

I need to see a specia doctor about this, help me I'm losing my mind.

That'd be me. How can I help you?

Any ideas on who the last one or two are?

One or two? Why do you think there's only one or two of them left?

I have a pretty good idea who one of the remaining scum around us might be, but I'm eager to see his actual reaction before the whole Town to yesterday's events before I share my thoughts with all of you.

One or two? Why do you think there's only one or two of them left?

I have a pretty good idea who one of the remaining scum around us might be, but I'm eager to see his actual reaction before the whole Town to yesterday's events before I share my thoughts with all of you.

Not counting the mayor and his entourage I also think that one or two members of the mafia is a good guess. I've read through a couple of books on the subject and generally the town's population consists of around one quarter mafia. So based on that assumption I'd guess that the mafia had around 3-5 members at the beginning of this ordeal. So that subtract 2 would leave us with around 1-3 scumbags still in our midst.

Betsy I look forward to hearing your thoughts about the remaining mafia members.

I look forward to hearing your suspicions Betsy, any evidence is pure gold in the fight against the scum, I hope that your evidence will lead us to a swift scum conviction. :classic:

I am glad that my poor son managed to take one of those mafia goons down with him. I am saddened by his death but he gave his life to kill a scum. I can't decide whether losing our vigilante was worth it to kill a scum. It depends on how many scum are left.

It is a shame that we had voted off dear Randy for inactivity, I have a feeling that fear of the penalty drove those who voted on, though I admit I would have probably voted if I wasn't asleep because it was night time here had got the chance (because it wasn't just inactivity that made him suspicious). I hope with the aid of Betsy's suspicions that we will vote on something solid tonight.

I doubt there are more than four goons left.

I look forward to hearing your suspicions Betsy, any evidence is pure gold in the fight against the scum, I hope that your evidence will lead us to a swift scum conviction. :classic:

I am glad that my poor son managed to take one of those mafia goons down with him. I am saddened by his death but he gave his life to kill a scum. I can't decide whether losing our vigilante was worth it to kill a scum. It depends on how many scum are left.

I doubt there are more than four goons left.

Losing our vigilante really hurts us, because we can only get rid of the mafia through voting now. However, we did get rid of two of the scum so far, so based on some research, I'm going to say that at most there are two left. Still, since we lost our vigilante, that means with a best-case scenario, it'll take two days to get rid of them. At the rate our town is dying, we need to get an accurate conviction today.

Betsy, we're all ears to your suspicion.

I was expecting him to start pointing the finger at me, but I'm guessing his cowardly nature has instead made him take a back seat and wait to see where all of this is going. Well, I'm done with waiting; I made a terrible mistake yesterday and I know who's responsible for that.

Chief Brody, the time has come for you to start answering our questions, rather than probing for more information which you can then pass along to your scummy gang. You played a huge part in the vote against my husband yesterday, and if that weren't enough you have also failed to provide our town with any concrete evidence whatsoever regarding who is behind this mafia infestation. For some time now I've been worried that you might be a very well hidden scum in bed with the Mayor - but I must admit he's definitely right about you being incompetent!

So then, Chief Brody, how would you explain your voting history so far? Would you care to let us all know why you signed my husband's marching orders to the Mayor when in fact you were in a position to know where his loyalties lie? And why weren't you there to vote against Marcus Mouse on Day One? Is it perhaps because you knew you were bound to lose a fellow mafia gang member and were desperate to avoid lynching him, yet too afraid that the vote might turn against you if you start pointing fingers?

Well, the vote is now turning against you - and you'd better provide this town with plausible answers to all of these questions!

Chief Brody, the time has come for you to start answering our questions, rather than probing for more information which you can then pass along to your scummy gang. You played a huge part in the vote against my husband yesterday, and if that weren't enough you have also failed to provide our town with any concrete evidence whatsoever regarding who is behind this mafia infestation. For some time now I've been worried that you might be a very well hidden scum in bed with the Mayor - but I must admit he's definitely right about you being incompetent!

So then, Chief Brody, how would you explain your voting history so far? Would you care to let us all know why you signed my husband's marching orders to the Mayor when in fact you were in a position to know where his loyalties lie? And why weren't you there to vote against Marcus Mouse on Day One? Is it perhaps because you knew you were bound to lose a fellow mafia gang member and were desperate to avoid lynching him, yet too afraid that the vote might turn against you if you start pointing fingers?

Well, the vote is now turning against you - and you'd better provide this town with plausible answers to all of these questions!

those are almost exactly my thoughts Betsy. I would like to hear what you have to say Brody.

I was expecting him to start pointing the finger at me, but I'm guessing his cowardly nature has instead made him take a back seat and wait to see where all of this is going. Well, I'm done with waiting; I made a terrible mistake yesterday and I know who's responsible for that.

Well this is all pretty rich, I've invested hours into further this towns cause and this is the thanks I get, I'm not the only one who voted against your husband Mrs. Bunny. It's true that I accused him on day 1 basically but look at the evidence, he never showed up until we called on him, when I leveled my accusations against him he replied that anyone who voted against him was a mafia member, no offense Mrs. Bunny but that is just pure ludicrous as I replied to him two days ago and anyone can go review the statements made. He also made some wild accusation against Candace Cow who up until that point hadn't really shown any mafia tendencies. From all accounts he was guilty as sin.

As far as not voting against Marcus, as can also be seen in the statements made on day 1, I left my post late that evening and when I returned Marcus had already been voted on and convicted, additionally there were some who have been proven town that also didn't vote for him, most notably Payton Pig and Holly Hippo.

I ask questions because that is all a townie can do, he has no other options but to find those he can trust and try and determine alliances from people's statements. As you can all see my opinions and statements have always been built on logic unlike some of us who keep relying on their "relationships" to base there votes even though the great Voice has told us time and time again that they have nothing to do with anything. So Mrs. Bunny I suggest you start getting out your own pen and paper as I have and try and connect all the dots that have been placed instead of your mushy-gushy biased relationships. I will repeat myself once again, not even our most dearly beloved are above suspicion. I'm heading to my station to get some real work done for this town, anyone who has any info can join me in ridding those scummy mafia from our town.

016.jpg

Doctor Dalton Dog was driving down the tree-lined streets of Fabuland looking for citizens in distress, when he came across an old lady sitting on the side of the road.

017.jpg

"Is everything all right, Ma'am?" Doctor Dalton Dog asked.

"Oh, help me." The old lady cried, "I was having chest pains and pulled over. I need a doctor!"

018.jpg

"Well, you're in luck," Doctor Dalton Dog said, "I just happen to be...wait a minute. You're just that Mafia Goon, Pauly Pig, in a bad Homemaker wig."

"That's not true," Pauly Pig said, "It's a very nice wig."

"You're just going to shoot me." Doctor Dalton said as he began to back away.

019.jpg

"No, I'm not going to shoot you." Pauly Pig said, "That would be boring. I have a much more creative death planned...I mean, help, my chest hurts. I'm an old lady. Help."

020.jpg

"I didn't come back to help Fabuland only to die by being stupid," Doctor Dalton said as he backed away across the street, "It won't be that easy to get rid of Doctor Dalton Dog!"

022.jpg

That's when Bruno Bear drove up in his biplane and liquified Doctor Dalton Dog's head with the propeller.

023.jpg

The Mafia Goons had a good laugh at their trickery.

"I told him I wasn't going to shoot him," laughed Pauly Pig, "Where'd you get the airplane, anyway?"

"What?" Bruno Bear asked, "What does it matter? You want realism or something. I made it from scratch, you megablock. Who cares where it came from, we just used it to shred that old dog's head."

The pair burst into laughter again.

"I like your wig." Bruno Bear added.

You may now vote. You have 48 hours to reach a conviction. With 9 players left, it takes 5 votes to lynch.

Second day grades

(Grades are given as indication of success or need for improvement. They should not be taken personally.)

Alex the Great (Randy Rabbit) - Mafia games take participation. I know you can't always be around and people's availability varies, but when you do show up, you need to know what's going on. You should read all information carefully and know how each player died. It's easier to defend yourself when you're fully aware of everything that has happened. The Town needs you to be as proactive as possible. I'd like you to play again before joining a full-fledged game so I have no choice but to Fail you. Sorry.

Alopex (Franklin Fox) - Grading doesn't matter for you since you've played before. You did an excellent job in this game. I think you were a leader and used your experience to help your team. I think you were pretty covert in the threads too, even though Pandora somehow saw through your ruse. Since you have played a game before, you can apply for whichever game you like in the future. You Pass.

Pandora (Payton Pig) - Grading doesn't matter for you since you've played before. Great job taking out the Scum Blocker! I also thought you did a great job finding a balance of how much to post. It was enough to keep you from being voted out and (almost) enough to avoid being targeted by the scum. I thought you were striking the right balance, but the Scummies must be afraid of that brilliant brain no matter how much you post. Since you have played a game before, you can apply for whichever game you like in the future. You Pass.

Rumble Strike (Gregor Goat) - Great job in this! It's so unfortunate that you ended up being the lovers. To tell you the truth, it's my fault for mixing up your character description with Gavin's. :blush: If I hadn't decided to reveal your affiliation to the other, you guys wouldn't have been lovers and you would've lived after he died. But having someone's affiliation confirmed to you comes with a prize, even if it's my fault. So sorry. I hope you can forgive me. Although you never protected anyone who was attacked, you did an excellent job leading the town during the day. You Pass. You may now play a full-fledged Mafia game.

Betsy brought up a really good point.

Chief Brody, I fail to understand the logic behind your reasoning.

If my recollection is correct, on day 1, you suspected Randy to be a mafia member because of his inactivity. However, Marcus was also not a very active member. If post count is what you base activity on, Randy and Marcus had around the same. You're a logical person, so please explain to me how you arrived at the conclusion that Randy's conviction is more important than Marcus'?

Furthermore, the coincidental absence in Marcus' vote is a bit "rich" (as you call it?).

Moving onto day 2, you reinvigorated the animal hunt on Randy Rabbit right after Gregor Goat said

We have to vote' date=' but again there seems to be no real evidence to go on.[/quote']

The following post, you said

Alright' date=' so after repeated atempts at contacting Randy Rabbit with no response, either he is keeping a low profile or is on one of his "bread delivery" excursions, if there is no other evidence to be brought forward than I suggest that we seriously consider Randy as a possible mafia member for the following reasons:

1. His innacivity during yesterdays proceedings.

2. His aggressive attitude towards after being accused.

3. His rather insufficient reasons for choosing to vote for Marcus.

4. His illogical attempt at accusing Doctor Candace Cow made yesterday.

5. His continued lack of conversation today.

Randy, I also believe you killed Gavin because of his logical attitude and in order to make an alibi for yourself. So what do you have to say for yourself Mr. Rabbit?[/quote']

The reasons you have stated:

1. This is the main basis of your accusation, as you have listed it first. You don't have any concrete evidence against him, just your "instincts".

2. He's put into a defenseless position and with no one to help him. His "aggression" is a natural response to the environment he was in.

3. Since I cannot speak for anyone but myself, I voted for Marcus without any sufficient reason as well. I jumped onto the bandwagon.

4. I cannot explain that. I think he was blindly diverting attention away from himself.

5. What about your lack of vote against Marcus? If I am to believe that you derive suspicion based on inactivity, all fingers/paws/hoofs (your vote record) point at you now.

Lastly, after you have successfully planted the seed against Marcus....

The voting order from that day...

Randy Rabbit (Alex the Great): 7 votes (MacK' date=' Pandora, MetroiD, Rumble Strike, Ro87n, Fuzzylegobricks, Waterbrick Down)[/quote']

Why were you the last person to cast a vote on that day?

Are you going to say you were at your post late in the evening and couldn't make it? It seems to me you don't want to draw unnecessary suspicion to yourself.

I am thoroughly convinced but before I cast my vote, I'll give you a chance to defend yourself.

So Mrs. Bunny I suggest you start getting out your own pen and paper as I have and try and connect all the dots that have been placed instead of your mushy-gushy biased relationships.

How dare you! :angry: Marriage obviously means nothing to you, with you being just a lonely, incompetent, soulless mafia goon - but to me my marriage with Randy was all I had to cling to and hope for! "Mushy-gushy" is the last thing our life together ever was but yet, in our own ways, we both tried desperately to somehow keep it together. I guess there's no way for you to understand the pressure of having to fight for a relationship you've invested so much into and at the same time ensuring that this Town gets rid of all its scummy inhabitants, but you could at least show some respect for it! Especially since you totally helped destroy any chance that my "mushy-gushy biased relationship" could have had in this game of life!

You say that you've invested your time and efforts into solving this town's mafia problem; yet you drive us against each other in a very precise manner - which makes it more than obvious what's really on your mind. However, you've also proven how on every step you take, your evil plans are bound to be plagued by your inadequacies and cowardly moves to "cover your tracks" - and that's why I've seen through this veil of confusion and obfuscation you're trying to cover us all in. Fortunately, I am not the only one who has noticed that all you ever do is pile on the accusations against people and then never actually take the responsibility, or lead us anywhere. Your days in this Town are counted, Chief.

I've got this feeling, that this would be far from an end. I have to reason with myself. It's just that I'm still feeling bad that I voted against Marcus that other day. We got misled and most of us voted on Marcus. I realy though I had it right. And I my vote was not just because his absence, like I've told. Not it feels like it has been a set up. And I know I'm not the only one who feels betrayal.

Ok let's just simmer down, this is exactly what the mafia want you to do. All I was trying to say is we can't base the entirety of our accusations based upon this story... of our lives, we need to analyze all the facts that present themselves. All you've done Mrs. Bunny is sob and cry all day. Yes I did in essence lead the charge against Randy but the probability of us finding a mafia member every night is not that high, we are going to lose some of us.

As far as relationships, I lost Payton Pig, yeah I know we were ex's but that doesn't mean that I didn't still care for him, he was a dear friend I am extremely saddened by his death and wish that I had trusted him more earlier.

Donut as to your comment about choosing between Marcus and Randy, yes they were in the same boat as far as activity but I found Randy's replies much more convincing than Marcus. Even if I had been at my post when Marcus was voted on, unless there was more evidence I don't think I would have voted for him. You've got to look at it from a logical perspective, the only way we found out Marcus was through pure luck, nothing more and I think the way this accusation is going, if you both are townies, which I am considerably starting to doubt now than you're just shooting in the dark again hoping to hit a mafia member when there is real evidence out there in the slip ups of our fellow citizens.

Actually Chief, I'll have you know that we didn't find out about Marcus through pure luck at all. The Town has done a lot of hard work and fortunately, we're not as helpless and clueless as you think we are.

Rather unsurprisingly, our Chief here has been doing his best to try and convince me that he's Town throughout the course of this day. And even though I am pretty sure that I am right in my evaluation of his loyalty with the mafia, my biggest worry is that if I make another wrong vote, I could end up single-handedly ruining the Town's chances of winning this war. I still feel that I have to shoulder a lot of the blame for voting against Randy - even though I believe that this particular vote was orchestrated by the Chief. I should have listened to the voice of reason instead of acting on impulse which proved detrimental on that occasion - which is why right now I'm doing my best not to let my impulses guide me today as well.

So for the time being I will refrain from voting, even though the Chief still tops my list. I do believe though that it is a matter of time before he slips up in his ceaseless attempts to prove his innocence to me - and I'm saying it out in the open because I suspect that he's contacting each and every one of you separately as well, trying to twist your mind like he did mine on Day 2.

I need your support now more than ever, fellow Townies... We must get together today and ensure that all of us reach a unanimous decision - hopefully aided by the revelations or observations that you could share regarding Chief Brody.

I've got this feeling, that this would be far from an end. I have to reason with myself. It's just that I'm still feeling bad that I voted against Marcus that other day. We got misled and most of us voted on Marcus. I realy though I had it right. And I my vote was not just because his absence, like I've told. Not it feels like it has been a set up. And I know I'm not the only one who feels betrayal.

Oops, what I ment to say is Randy, not Marcus. I'm realy need to see this special doctor since I'm seing mice for rabbits.

When are you having time, Candace? Or must I say Doctor Candace Cow?