pedro

Obi Wan's Arquitens-class light cruiser

Hey,

Here's my first entry for The Character Rides Contest: Obi Wan's Arquitens-class Light Cruiser.

arquitens.jpg

Really liked this spacecraft ever since seeing it the episode Grievous Intrigue.

arquitens-1.jpg

arquitens-2.jpg

arquitens-3.jpg

arquitens-4.jpg

Some close-up details:

arquitens-5.jpg

And the interior - the top of the forward hull removes to reveal Obi Wan captaining his ship:

arquitens-6.jpg

Inside there's two ops stations, a hologram comm device, weapon and cargo stowage... and a nice beverage of some sort!

arquitens-7.jpg

Hope you like it! Feedback much appreciated.

Excellent entry pedro! Now that's a huge personal starship. I really like the sleek and streamlined design of this cruiser. Great work and best of luck in the contest! :thumbup:

What a perfect moc ! I 'm fond of every part of it , interior , exterior , everything ! Nice job pedro !

Edited by Troopmaker

Hello!

An excellent version of the Republic light cruiser! Very detgailed, and featuring great design techniques! Very well done. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Incredible.

What a great MOC :thumbup:

Please take it as a huge compliment from an OT-guy. :laugh:

It looks more like real LEGO set than a MOC, but really good (D2C, must-have, whatever) LEGO set.

That's something I would definetly buy.

One question: What did you used for bridge glass? Trans black 1x2 tiles or 1x2 trans black plates (those are 4-5$

on BL in New condition)?

I'm just a bit curios. :classic:

You have impressed me with your great MOC, but in case there are some nice, expensive peaces placed into this,

that makes your entry No. 1 for me. :thumbup:

This is certainly one of the most beautiful MOCs for this contest I have ever seen!

Good luck!

Thanks very much for the all the kind comments! :classic:

AWESOME creation and good luck to you in the contest 'pedro'. :thumbup:

And may the brick be with you ! :grin:

May the brick be with us all!

Incredible.

What a great MOC :thumbup:

Please take it as a huge compliment from an OT-guy. :laugh:

Respect! Thanks L.

One question: What did you used for bridge glass? Trans black 1x2 tiles or 1x2 trans black plates (those are 4-5$

on BL in New condition)?

I used trans black 1x2 tiles as I have plenty of these on hand. The bridge is secure enough wtihtout the need for those being plates.

Wow, this is seriously cool! Have you put it on cuusoo yet, becuase this would get 10,000 votes in no time! Wish I could build stuff like this...

By the way, you should have this indexed on the MOC Index.default_classic.gif

Edited by grahamm5001

Wow, this is seriously cool! Have you put it on cuusoo yet, becuase this would get 10,000 votes in no time! Wish I could build stuff like this...

By the way, you should have this indexed on the MOC Index.default_classic.gif

Agreed, I would vote for this in a second and then make as many different accounts on CUUSOO so I could to vote more. This needs to be a set. Perfect rendition.

Brilliant job. Love this ship as well.

You have any pictures of your design from the underside? I'm working on my own design, and I wanted to use yours as an inspiration for both the Clone Wars and Rebels versions of this crusier.

Amazing build. I love it when stranger Moc's are built! Great interior. Reminds me of a Republic cruiser.

I don't think i've seen a mini figure scale Arquitens vessel yet. You have my vote! This is just about perfect!