Follows Closely

MOC: Candy Shop

The second smallest structure in our town is the Candy Shop. This modular was inspired from a BlueBard modular. Enjoy.

P1070376 (Small).JPG

P1070379 (Small).JPG

The back side is a bit boring, as it rests against two other buildings.

P1070383 (Small).JPG

Is the cat jumping out the window, or is he being pushed, not sure.

P1070380 (Small).JPG

The interior is cramped, but plenty of candy is available for sale.

P1070384 (Small).JPG

P1070386 (Small).JPG

- While posting I see the roof is not fully in place, I will have to go retake pics at some point.

(edit: links are all broke)

51704189821_7c83aacfeb_c_d.jpg

Edited by Follows Closely

Nice modular Follows Closely

The comparison to the other building it is really close

besides the colors of some things. Maybe a sign though?

And those tiles above the windows are great. :thumbup:

Awesome Modular 'Follows Closely'.

I love the lime green colour. that's something you don't usually see on modulars and really gives the building character.

The interior is fantastic. Just like an old fashioned candy store default_thumbup.gif

I like it! It's nice to see something so big in lime, and the brown/white stripes work well. The interior is also nice. I'm guessing the first floor is empty (so far)?

The idea (BlueBard's idea, that is) to build a corner building on a 16x32 baseplate like this is also very interesting. Might need to have a go at that some time.

It's a funny coincidence, but I just posted something lime green here :)

Edited by L@go

I love you subsentece with your topic: 'where the people buy candy'.. Cpt. Obvious.. :grin::tongue:

No seriously very nice house man. :wink: I love the colour and I really love the shelves with the candy on too..!!!

Excellent modular, Follows Closely! It's very well designed, and I love the colour scheme. The tiled floor is very nice, and the shelves are good. But why is there an apple, a chicken leg and snakes on sale at a sweets shop :tongue: ? And is there an interior upstairs?

Very nice work, thanks for sharing it. Well done!

Edited by Gregorovich

AWESOME modular 'FC' and the interior reminds me of the candy shop in the beginning of the first Charlie And The Chocolate Factory movie. :sweet:

Keep them comming and Brick On 'FC' ! :grin:

Ooh, I like this modular building very much, the bright colors really suits this candy shop very well. The interiors are nicely done too, especially the realistic-looking candy shelves. Great work FC! :thumbup:

Love the colour scheme, and the interior is fabulous!! It reminds me of a local candy shop, Rogers. Fantastic work! :pir-wink::thumbup: :thumbup:

It reminds me of my delicatessen building, especially the ground floor/shop... but you've executed the whole building a lot better! I also like the colour combination for the building, it's very striking and unusual.