Sign in to follow this  
Kendo

[MOC] Pwned

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Hey guys , guess who 's back ! I 've built a new moc , and can't wait to share it ! So without further delay , here it is ! !

5706696238_a616431438.jpg

5706697942_1edfc8e3e9.jpg

Enjoy , and please comment !

Edited by KielDaMan
Indexed

Google is your friend.

http://www.google.ca/#hl=en&source=hp&biw=1250&bih=616&q=how+to+post+flickr+photos+on+forums&oq=how+to+post+flickr+&aq=5&aqi=g10&aql=&gs_sm=c&gs_upl=2579l7094l0l21l17l0l3l3l0l313l2672l0.9.4.1&fp=c1e450cc006613d1

:thumbup:

MOC doesn't feel wide enough and wall looks like you stopped building it half through. :cry_sad: Other then that, very nice.

Edited by Rook

MOC doesn't feel wide enough and wall looks like you stopped building it half through. :cry_sad: Other then that, very nice.

I agree. What little you've done is very nice; the walls are well-greebled. But the wall definitely needs to get taller and possible attach to a ceiling.

@ Rook : Thanks for the comment Rook , I will try to insert the pictures in a moment , but before that , about your comments on the moc itself , I wasn't aiming for it to be big , as I lack time these days . The walls aren't finished because I can't decide between just using 1x2's onto the bley ... eem slopes I think they 're called ... or using tiles above the black greebled plates too ( I hope that you get it , I didn't describe it really well , as my English aren't that good , but you are experinced enough to understand ) . Btw thanks for being a friend again !

@ Doc :Thanks for your comment , it seems like two of the best builders I know request the same thing , now I just HAVE TO

do it !default_tong.gif

Edited by Troopmaker

Yeah, even 1x2 tiles at least.

I actually like the length, it gives it a linear "hallway" feel. But troopmaker can decide :classic:

Nice MOC Troopermaker, the technique for the greebled wall looks pretty nice and I think it would look very impressive on a larger MOC. And I also agree that you could add a little more hight to the walls to give them a more finished look.

Great job :thumbup:

Very nice build, I really like the greebling details even for such a small vig. I'd also love to see this expanded to a larger one. Good job Troopmaker! :thumbup:

Thanks for your comments everyone ! Your requests leave me no other choise than expanding the walls , I will start doing it right now actually . Finally , special thanks to KDM and Fallen Angel for deeplinking the pictures ! Keep the comments up !

I agree. What little you've done is very nice; the walls are well-greebled. But the wall definitely needs to get taller and possible attach to a ceiling.

Indeed.

It's a great job considering the size.

Making the wall higher would improve the overall impression a lot.

Thanks for your comments everyone ! Your requests leave me no other choise than expanding the walls , I will start doing it right now actually . Finally , special thanks to KDM and Fallen Angel for deeplinking the pictures ! Keep the comments up !

Super

Nice MOC 'Troopmaker', true the wall isn't high enough....but still great detailing and one messed up clanker ! :laugh:

May the brick be with you ! :grin:

Thanks for the comments guys , I may post the larger moc today , it's almost done , but I dont really know if I will have the time to

It's amazing how much a few tiles make a good MOC become a realy good MOC good job Troopmaker :thumbup:.

Thanks for your comments , I don't think the changes are important at all , and I wasn't sure if I should post this , but , well , I'm happy that you like it .....

Is this classed as a vignette? Very nice greebling troopmaker. It's surprising how the addition of just a few tiles really finishes this off. :thumbup: