Masked Builder

[MOC] Amplifying The Shield

gallery_101_23_281.gif

img_3869.jpg

Begin Mission Log:

After invading a separatist ship we were sent further into it! Stupid seppies planted some Shadow Mines that managed to mostly total the ship but the bridge was still intact enough to amp up the shields. We saved many lives once the shields had been maxed out. It feels good to be a hero.

So far my men have survived this mess........

End Mission Log.

img_3870.jpg

img_3871.jpg

img_3872.jpg

img_3873.jpg

img_3874.jpg

img_3875.jpg

Yes I did manage to tile this one completely. I do like the way the shield control panel came out too. Building the insides of a ships is great fun. I put a good bit of time into the shield generator on this one.

Brickshelf

Flickr

Built May 2011

Not bad, Masked. Better than your last Gand vig. The pose of the clone in the first pic is very nice. I think I would've liked to see some of the remains of the mines you mentioned, though.

Not bad, Masked. Better than your last Gand vig. The pose of the clone in the first pic is very nice. I think I would've liked to see some of the remains of the mines you mentioned, though.

Wow that was fast! Thanks. This area is just behind the bridge so my logic was that it remained undamaged. :wink:

Another very nice clone mission vig MB, I also like how you built that shield control panel especially with the spacing between the curved slopes. Well done! :thumbup:

Wow that was fast! Thanks. This area is just behind the bridge so my logic was that it remained undamaged. :wink:

Ah. I still would've liked to see battle damage, though, since I doubt the clones took the bridge of a capital ship without firing a shot. You backstory also implied that the bridge was juuuust functional enough to raise shields, not in mint condition. :tongue:

But I guess if this is in a separate room, it could happen.

Ah. I still would've liked to see battle damage, though, since I doubt the clones took the bridge of a capital ship without firing a shot. You backstory also implied that the bridge was juuuust functional enough to raise shields, not in mint condition. :tongue:

But I guess if this is in a separate room, it could happen.

Yeah I could see where you're going with that.

Just curious, are you saving these scenes after you build them? It'd be impressive to line them all up at some point.

Pretty cool but how about finishing the top of the walls. :hmpf_bad:

Just curious, are you saving these scenes after you build them? It'd be impressive to line them all up at some point.

Sadly, no. I don't have enough parts to do that! :grin:

Pretty cool but how about finishing the top of the walls. :hmpf_bad:

Like tiling them? I guess I forgot too.

Very nice build. I really like the design of the control column. :thumbup:

Amazing vig Masked Builder :thumbup:

You're getting really good at these and also at taking photos of them.

Thanks for sharing.

AWESOME work from you again 'Masked Builder', I really like the clone with the heavy gun...he's saying 'say hello to my little friend, clankers !' :laugh:

May the brick be with you ! :classic:

AWESOME work from you again 'Masked Builder', I really like the clone with the heavy gun...he's saying 'say hello to my little friend, clankers !' :laugh:

May the brick be with you ! :classic:

Very cool little scene, Masked! I love the clean, crisp look with the tiling and the sharpness of the pics. For some reason, I'd like to see a blasted Battle Droid laying in front at the clones' feet. :thumbup:

Hello!

The technical panel stands out in this vignette. An original and well-formed design! :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher