Sign in to follow this  
Rook

Skeeter Bike

Darth PLUR’s Skeeter Bike

IMG_3515.jpg

th_IMG_3517.jpg th_IMG_3511.jpg th_IMG_3516.jpg

When she’s not eating vinyl on quad turntables, Darth PLUR takes some time to go hunting. Bust out the candy necklaces because when the moons come up there will be blood!

Gallery

So that's how you incorporated trans neon green pieces into the speeder. :laugh:

You even made it a bit bigger.

It's brilliant! I don't understand space background, but you have made an awesome job. :thumbup:

Good luck in the contest!

Ah it’s just black velvet covered board I’ve been shooting on. I find that the black light reactive pieces look better on a non-reflective background. :thumbup:

Very nice build. I really like the front part with the glowing 1x1 studs. The build is unique, and very.

Great job :thumbup:

Very nice, so that completes your series of 'lighting' neon-green vehicle entries. The design of this speeder is interestingly done like your previous builds especially with all those various angles of the parts. Great job as usual Rook! :thumbup:

That does it for the contest at least. But this is a whole series of MOCs I'll be working on this last half of the year. I also want to squeeze in some Neo – Classic Space MOCs this summer. I'll probably do the following though in this style:

Land/Air Speeder (10-20 studs long)

Heavy Star Fighter (2-4 crew)(20-60 studs long)

Possibly a Medium Shuttle/Transport (50-100 studs long)

Possibly a Mega MOC in the Fall (3 feet long min.) but I'll need to do so piece focused shopping this summer. :blush:

Edited by Rook