Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Mafia School: Fabuland Housewives - Day One

Gavin, we'll go and check out the bakery. I want to be doing something rather than standing around worrying. We'll be OK if we go together.

Another innocent life has been extinguished! :cry_sad: We must do something quickly!

Checking the camera would be a good idea as we need some evidence to start our investigation...

I don't suppose we could vote off the mayor? I thought not.

I don't think so... He's probably got protection from the goons...

(OOC) Non Player Characters can't be lynched. (As far as I know)

Lesson 2

Voting rules:

• Voting is done publicly, in the day thread, not by PM
  • You can only un-vote someone you have voted for. You can't un-vote another player's vote.
  • You cannot vote for a non-playing character. The scum you are looking for are hidden among the other players in the game.
  • You can vote for yourself, but it is not recommended. Part of your objective in winning is not getting voted off.

If you are confused about this or any aspect of the game, please use your role PM to contact me or badboytje88. Remember to stay patient as we are doing our best to be patient as well. And take a little initiative to learn. As mentioned previously, check out Alopex's Unofficial Mafia Handbook or read a previous game. You get out of something what you put in, so put some effort into researching other games and resources as well as asking us questions. Thanks. Best of luck! :thumbup:

EDIT: Some of this was already covered in Lesson 1. It is your responsibility to read everything I post. If you repeatedly ask questions that I have already covered, I will have no choice but to fail you. Thank you.

*a scream out of the back of the pub and the lights seems to be turned off there* HELP!! Could somebody please help me untie me

Who was the last one in there with you? Wasn't it Lily?

Betsy...don't call my bar stupid! I am pretty sure everyone is scared out of their wits, though I agree with you we should focus on this recent tragedy. Who is the owner to this bakery? Please speak up.

Oh and thanks to Bianca for offering to help out. You're welcome anytime.

Well I went to the Bakery last week, but I couldn't quite see who was baking (owner).

Is everything OK Hunter?!

Gah! No! It can't be!

Now we have proof our mayor is scum, looks like we're not getting any help from that cowardly cruel ugly worm! :angry:

Another life lost, why do they have to kill us, what did we ever do to them :cry_sad:. We should take a look at that camera, if we find evidence then at least poor Patrick didn't die in vain.

I shan't vote untill there is something solid to go on, this will reduce the chance of convicting an innocent.

*a scream out of the back of the pub and the lights seems to be turnd off there* HELP!! Could somebody please help me untie me

What's with all that shouting Hunter? Who tied up who?

Oh my!

Hunter! Hunter! :sing: Are you alright?

Things aren't going well, I sure hope hunter is OK. :sceptic:

I'm going to have to keep a close eye on Payton and Marcus, things are getting dangerous now and I'm going to keep my children safe. No going out after dark! :look:

Anyone got any leads?

Gah! No! It can't be!

Now we have proof our mayor is scum, looks like we're not getting any help from that cowardly cruel ugly worm! :angry:

Another life lost, why do they have to kill us, what did we ever do to them :cry_sad:. We should take a look at that camera, if we find evidence then at least poor Patrick didn't die in vain.

I shan't vote untill there is something solid to go on, this will reduce the chance of convicting an innocent.

Gertrude, I know that you care about the innocent of this town as much as do your own children, but refusal to convict someone will only result in punishment from the great Voice in the sky.

Mod note: Considering the questions we are getting, people have not read Lesson 1. Pay attention to everything I post, please. Repeatedly asking things I have already gone over will get you a nice fat fail. Thanks! :grin:

LESSON 1:

The day threads will be used to decide who is the most suspicious, reveal information and, of course, vote for who to convict. Everyone has the power of voting. It is a very powerful tool and should be treated as such. You can un-vote as many times as you like until a conviction is reached. A conviction is reached by majority. Once a conviction is reached, the day is technically over and no un-votes will be counted. It is hard to reach a decision on the first day, but there is a penalty for not convicting. Do your best to make a decision without resorting to voting out the most annoying person.

Mod note: There are no day actions and if you are following The Unofficial Mafia Handbook, there are no roles that tie somebody up in a back room with no lights. Therefore, the current character being tied up is added by that player and should not be treated as something set in motion by the host or the game mechanics.

HELP!! Could somebody please help me untie me

Mod note: There are no day actions and if you are following The Unofficial Mafia Handbook, there are no roles that tie somebody up in a back room with no lights. Therefore, the current character being tied up is added by that player and should not be treated as something set in motion by the host or the game mechanics.

Thank you for that clarification, oh voice in the sky... It did look like a weird enough development.

Hunter, what is it with you and tying yourself up like that? As if we don't have enough trouble around here! You've been acting strange all day, and while I could say it's probably sufficient proof of precisely why I'd rather not have people drunk around here while we're trying to hunt down the mafia, I'm starting to wonder whether there isn't something more to it!?

While I agree that Hunter has been acting strangely why would a mafia try to draw attention to himself. I wonder about Randy Rabbit as he didn't show up until several of us had inquired about his absence.

Hunter, what is it with you and tying yourself up like that? As if we don't have enough trouble around here! You've been acting strange all day, and while I could say it's probably sufficient proof of precisely why I'd rather not have people drunk around here while we're trying to hunt down the mafia, I'm starting to wonder whether there isn't something more to it!?

He may be clumsy and act foolishly at times, but he is my husband and the horse I fell in love with. I will keep two eyes on him from now on.

Lesson 3

• Non-playing characters cannot be voted for and don't have "actions." When you see a non-playing character (NPC) kill someone, like Bruno killing Patrick, it is part of the narrative. Shadows is not actually playing this game. He is representing NPCs and will be constantly killed as a joke. Information and storyline...and sometimes fun are part of the narrative. The game is played amongst the players. Other players are going to be trying to kill you and use their night actions on you. The mafia members you want to vote out are among the other players in the game.
  • It is hard to reach a conviction on the first day, but there are no clues. You have your interactions to base your decision on. It will get easier as the game progresses.
  • As the thread title "Mafia School: Fabuland Housewives - Day One" suggests, this is the day phase of the game. If you have a night action, you cannot use it until the night phase begins. I will announce when that happens (as stated in the rules, 72 hours after the start of the game, or when a conviction is reached) and ask for night actions to be PMed to me at that point. Don't send them in before then.

Thank you. :sweet::thumbup:

I'm sure it was one of us that the mayor has send to me. I could not see who because that person turned off the light.

Don't tell me the light turned off itself and the robes tied me by themselfs...?!? Or maybe I start to get insane because of of all this??

Don't tell me the light turned off itself and the robes tied me by themselfs...?!? Or maybe I start to get insane because of of all this??

Either that or it's foreplay gone horribly wrong... Ooops, did I actually say that out loud... :blush:

I'm sure it was one of us that the mayor has send to me. I could not see who because that person turned off the light.

Mod note: Don't argue with mod notes. :tongue:

You may be on to something, Chief Brody. Perhaps the Mafia staining our lovely community are the quiet ones, hoping to go unnoticed until it's too late!

Wait, wait... I know what happend. When I heard some noise I went go looking what happend. While a window was still open the wind had its chance to blew some empty plactic bottles down the shelf. I tripped over some robes I forgot to store away and I tried to keep myself up and I grabed the pulling cord that switches the light on or off. And I ended tied up or more tangled actualy in the dark... and now I'm headding back to outside, to get some fresh air.

Wait, wait... I know what happend. When I heard some noise I went go looking what happend. While a window was still open the wind had its chance to blew some empty plactic bottles down the shelf. I tripped over some robes I forgot to store away and I tried to keep myself up and I grabed the pulling cord that switches the light on or off. And I ended tied up or more tangled actualy in the dark... and now I'm headding back to outside, to get some fresh air.

Mod note: No more posting from you until you complete your homework assignment.

Oh my god Hunter, stop arguing with god... :hmpf:

But Brody is right: No Scum would draw attention to himself like that, although I have no idea why he's doing this, it's probably not a trick of the Mafia.

I don't really know what to do about the quite ones, since we don't really have any evidence that they are scum. But still, they could be hiding something...