Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Mafia School: Fabuland Housewives - Day One

Players only please!

001.jpg

The Mafia had taken over the innocent and happy town of Fabuland. All but a handful of residents had been chased out of town by the crime and corruption. Those that remained were determined to keep their town innocent and happy. It was rumored that Mayor Langston Lion was the root of the corruption. There were whispers about the Mayor helping the Mafia take over the town for his own personal gain. Mayor Langston Lion, afraid he was losing his control over the town, gathered the remaining citizens of Fabuland together to form a plan to rid them of the mafia threat.

002.jpg

"My fellow Fabulanders," Mayor Langston said, "A grave threat is among us. The Fabuland mafia has almost completely taken over this town, running out our loved ones and spreading crime and corruption."

003.jpg

"Aren't you surrounded by two Mafia goons right now?" Somebody asked.

004.jpg

"Um, no..." The Mayor said, "They're...consultants."

003.jpg

"OK."

005.jpg

"You needn't fear, however," The Mayor assured them, "The Fabuland police department contacted the FBI who sent a special agent to investigate this matter."

006.jpg

"Are you referring to this special agent lying on the ground here in a pool of his own blood?" Reporter Patrick Parrot asked.

004.jpg

"Um...I suppose so." The Mayor answered, "Sometimes ... um ... FBI agents die of natural causes."

007.jpg

"17 bullet wounds is a natural cause?" Patrick Parrot asked.

008.jpg

"Let's kill the parrot next." Mayor Langston said to Pauly Pig. He then addressed the crowd again, "It is clear our Police Chief Brody Bulldog is incompetent and ineffective."

009.jpg

"If I had a middle finger I would so be flipping him off right now." Chief Brody Bulldog said.

008.jpg

"To rid our town of this threat," Mayor Langston Lion began, "We must take drastic measures. We know there are mafia goons among us. In order to remove them from our presence we must flush them out! You know your neighbors the best, so you must bring forward the suspicious. From this day forth, you shall all vote who is the most suspicious among you and bring that person to me. My consultants and I will interrogate that person until we can discern if they are a member of the Mafia or the Town."

010.jpg

The town looked around. This seemed like a rational solution to the growing problem. It wasn't like anyone would be hurt. The Mayor and his consultants looked like responsible interrogators. Perhaps this would rid Fabuland of it's Mafia problem once and for all...

Day One has begun. Voting is not allowed in the first 24 hours.

The Rules:

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Mafia. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Mafia, while the Mafia needs to outnumber the Town.
  2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.
  3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.
  4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
  5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
  6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
  7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
  8. You may not edit your posts.
  9. You must post in every day thread.
  10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM or the hosting intern badboytje88.
  11. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offence, and the death of your character on your second offense.

Players

betsy.jpg

Betsy Bunny - married to Randy Rabbit - played by MetroiD

bianca.jpg

Bianca Lamb - married to Evan Elephant - played by fuzzylegobricks

brody.jpg

Chief Brody Bulldog - ex-boyfriend of Payton Pig - played by Waterbrick Down

candace.jpg

Doctor Candace Cow - played by Masked Builder

evan.jpg

Evan Elephant - married to Bianca Lamb - played by MacK

franklin.jpg

Franklin Fox - married to Helen Hippo - played by Alopex

gavin.jpg

Gavin Gorilla - boyfriend of Gregor Goat - played by Dannylonglegs

gertrude.jpg

Gertrude Goat - mother of Marcus and Payton - played by Scorpiox

gregor.jpg

Gregor Goat - boyfriend of Gavin Gorilla - played by Rumble Strike

holly.jpg

Holly Hippo - married to Franklin Fox - played by KingoftheZempk

hunter.jpg

Hunter Horse - married to Piper Poodle - played by Ro87n

lily.jpg

Lily Lamb - married to Marcus Mouse - played by Sirius Black

marcus.jpg

Marcus Mouse - married to Lily Lamb - played by Bricks2000

payton.jpg

Payton Pig - ex-boyfriend of Brody Bulldog - played by Pandora

piper.jpg

Piper Poodle - married to Hunter Horse - played by Donut

randy.jpg

Randy Rabbit - married to Betsy Bunny - played by Alex the Great

Non-playing Characters

langston.jpg

Mayor Langston Lion - The Fabuland Mayor

bruno.jpg

Bruno Bear - a mafia goon

pauly.jpg

Pauly Pig - a mafia goon

patrick.jpg

Patrick Parrot - A Fabuland reporter - played by Shadows

LESSON 1:

With a couple of our new players asking questions about the basics, I will try to put in lessons on how to play mafia where necessary. Let me try to cover the basics. The premise and basic structure can easily be seen by reading the last mafia school game and by checking the Unofficial Mafia Handbook by fellow Mafia School participant Alopex.

The basic rule of mafia is that the town must find all of the scum to win, and the mafia must outnumber the town to win. Several players have special roles that revolve around "night actions" in order to help their side succeed. If you have one of these special roles you should be very careful who you reveal it to, if you reveal it at all. Do not reveal it in a game thread unless you have a very good reason.

The day threads will be used to decide who is the most suspicious, reveal information and, of course, vote for who to convict. Everyone has the power of voting. It is a very powerful tool and should be treated as such. You can un-vote as many times as you like until a conviction is reached. A conviction is reached by majority. Once a conviction is reached, the day is technically over and no un-votes will be counted. It is hard to reach a decision on the first day, but there is a penalty for not convicting. Do your best to make a decision without resorting to voting out the most annoying person.

Finally, as this is a level two Mafia School game, there are a couple more roles than Sandy's game. I will not be revealing what roles have been retained and which ones have been added.

Well, this is a problem. We have an FBI agent down. :angry: And I thought there weren't such things as them! Only legends, as we had a nice happy town.

What has happened to our beloved town?? Our mayor appears to be working in concert with the mafia, not leading us against it! Can we hold a re-election? Oh why did we ever vote for him. And why was the special agent discovered by the mafia so quickly? :cry_sad: I thought they were supposed to be trained to do this job? Where is the federal government when you need it?

Marcus dear, have you ever thought buying us a mobile home? I don't think this town is safe anymore.

Oh this is terrible! An agent is down and we have share I daresay a corrupt mayor! My fellow townsfolk, we must stay vigilant!

I hope we can re-elect someone else to make a better town.

The agent is dead! oh dear, I hope we can give him a nice church service eh Evan?

I really thought those "agents" were well trained. Very odd.

I'd like everyone to know that I requested a full unit of agents to assist my stretched forces in the investigation of our mafia infestation and how many do you think our mayor authorizes?

One, just one agent, and a dead one at that. Now I'm stuck with all the paperwork and we don't even have any scrap of evidence to go on.

It seems like we're all in a tough spot and according to the Supreme Justice over all of us, it's going to get tougher if we can't come up with a suspect.

Patrick Parrot, keep that beak and camera of yours out of the corpse. This is now a crime scene, so all questions and reporters will be going through me.

I'm off to the station to get the forensic kit.

Oh dear what has happened to our once fair home? Fabuland used to be an ideal peaceful town, and yet now we've resorted to convicting our own friends for the most hideous of crimes.

I do hope no more bloodshed occurs, but the logical part of me fears that as long as the mafia walks our streets tragedy will loom over us.

Bianca, I agree with you in that we have to honor the brave FBI agent, but I think it would be in our best interests to eradicate the mafia threat first.

So we have a dead body and nevertheless a dead FBI-agent, luckly it didn't happen in my Pub. Think of the mess that would have been and I'd have to close it for several days untill the forensics have done their jobs and cleaned it afterwards. But still it's very tragic news.

Ah my dear Hunter Horse...with you around, my fears have subsided.

So we have a dead body and nevertheless a dead FBI-agent, luckly it didn't happen in my Pub. Think of the mess that would have been and I'd have to close it for several days untill the forensics have done their jobs and cleaned it afterwards.

How could you! We've got a dead furry forest critter lying before us and all you care about is that pub of yours!!! :angry: If you ask me, perhaps it would have been a good idea if you did close it down for a couple of days so that local residents can think right and rid ourselves of these goons among us! It would also help hubby spend more time at home with his loving wifey...

Right now, I think we need all the help we can get and the camera doesn't really lie, now does it! Patrick Parrot, in case you've developed that film already, any chance there's something you'd like us to see?

How could you! We've got a dead furry forest critter lying before us and all you care about is that pub of yours!!! :angry: If you ask me, perhaps it would have been a good idea if you did close it down for a couple of days so that local residents can think right and rid ourselves of these goons among us! It would also help hubby spend more time at home with his loving wifey...

Right now, I think we need all the help we can get and the camera doesn't really lie, now does it! Patrick Parrot, in case you've developed that film already, any chance there's something you'd like us to see?

You are taking it wrong. I'm just saying that it luckly didn't happen in my pub.. it could have happend in someone's house or at anyone's current job. You just have taken it wrong, but I do take your advise and close the pub, but I have to discuss it with my spouse. We might better close it for now, probably untill those nasty goons are gone.

You just have taken it wrong, but I do take your advise and close the pub, but I have to discuss it with my spouse. We might better close it for now, probably untill those nasty goons are gone.

Less alcohol would hopefully result in better judgement, and we definitely need that right now. Then again, if local businesses started closing down, I guess that would mean we are really starting to panic, and I for one don't want it to look like we're giving up in the face of evil! So perhaps moderation is the key here...

Less alcohol would hopefully result in better judgement, and we definitely need that right now. Then again, if local businesses started closing down, I guess that would mean we are really starting to panic, and I for one don't want it to look like we're giving up in the face of evil! So perhaps moderation is the key here...

If it's only for the alcohol then I don't have to close the pub... we also serve milk, water, OJ and other fruit juices that don't contain any alcohol. Also we serve lunch as you might know because you're getting one every wednesday. So why should I close agian?

If it's only for the alcohol then I don't have to close the pub... we also serve milk, water, OJ and other fruit juices that don't contain any alcohol. Also we serve lunch as you might know because you're getting one every wednesday. So why should I close agian?

Nobody suggested that you close your bar. What he said was that "less alcohol results in better judgement" and "if local businesses closed down, it would mean we really are panicking. Bartender, give me a water. And make it a large. Oh, and put it on my husband's tab. So, what's for lunch? I hope you don't serve lamb :sick: .

Our happy and adorable townlife is under threat. We have a corrupt mayor, a next-to-useless police "department" and the first we hear of the FBI agent sent to help us, is when he's found in a pool of blood riddled with bullet-holes. :sceptic:

Not a great start to the day.

And on top of that you want to close the pub?! :cry_sad:

A bit of alcohol may help loosen the tongues of the guilty, and after I replant all the petunias you lot have trampled over, I'm gonna need a spritzer, at least.

Marcus dear, have you ever thought buying us a mobile home? I don't think this town is safe anymore.

I would if mayor Langston would pay me.

And bullets are natural death causes. Who knew!

This is terrible, just terrible!

*goes across to Gavin Gorilla to hold his hand*

Although on a practical note, it's a good job we have a carpenter here to make a coffin. At least, it'll be ready once the Chief has finished investigating the body of that poor FBI agent.

Well were down one FBI agent already! Not a great start to a day at all. Some of you need to stop going to the pub with your drinking problems. I might have been able to save him had you gotten him to me. :hmpf_bad:

Well thats a bad start to the day! A FBI agent dead... :hmpf_bad: And to top it our Mayor is corrupt, and there are no drinks at the pub... :cry_sad:

Ok, ok... let me get this straight. Who want's me to close the pub and who want to keep it open. I don't want to be a pessimist and lose my job too. We; my wife and I, have this pub not for notthing.

So let it open or close down?

And by the way we still got alot of drinks since my lovely wedded wife brought me some fresh new ingredients lately. To make some more special housemade.

Ok, ok... let me get this straight. Who want's me to close the pub and who want to keep it open. I don't want to be a pessimist and lose my job too. We; my wife and I, have this pub not for notthing.

And by the way we still got alot of drinks since my lovely wedded wife brought me some fresh new ingredients lately. To make some more special housemade.

I'd keep the bar open. I need drinks to calm my nerves down.

I think you should keep it open, but restrict the amount. Drunk people aren't really good at thinking and concentrating... And the ability to do those things is incredibly important in these times of danger...