Sign in to follow this  
Solscud007

Ashley Eckstien' Ahsoka Tano

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

So DK publishing has a tour to promote their new book. Sadly it is not the Lego Character Encyclopedia. But according to one of the DK employees, the Lego book will be coming out in the US May 15. We shall see if she is correct or just confused with another book release.

Anyway two of the illustrators from DK and Ashley Eckstein, voice of Ahsoka, were there promoting the book and Ashley's female clothing line "Heruniverse.com"

I brought my Season 2 DVD set and my Ahsoka minifig. She signed the dvd with Ahsoka's picture on it and I had her write her initials on the back of my minifig.

img3604f.jpg

img3605fl.jpg

Might not be my favorite character, but this is a nice collector's piece.

Might not be my favorite character, but this is a nice collector's piece.

I agree. Though if I was to get a CW minifig signed by anyone it would definitely be from her as shes the only one thats truly from the CW and her character isnt shown anywhere else.

Oh, that's cool.....don't ever sell it....that minifig and dvd pack are worth a stack more than before ! :wink:

May the brick and the increasing value such merchandise be with you 'Solscud007' ! :grin:

Wow, you scored pretty good! This might have little resale value because of all of the Ashoka haters out there :look: .

This is possibly the nerdiest thing I have seen so far on EB - I am insanely jealous - well done!

Wow, you scored pretty good! This might have little resale value because of all of the Ashoka haters out there :look: .

But there must also be a lot of people who like Ashoka - I'm indifferent to her but my daughter thinks she's great. Plus, how many Ashley Eckstien initialled Ashoka mini-figs exist (possibly just this one)? - Kerr-ching.

Edited by Praiter Yed

But there must also be a lot of people who like Ashoka...

<raises hand> :grin:

Very lucky and intuitive of you Solscud, I think it's safe to assume you were the only one there who cleverly thought of having your Ahsoka minifig signed by the real-life Ahsoka, so that's indeed a one-of-a-kind 'collectible', so hold on to that my friend.

Wow I'd have never thought about getting a minifig signed. :thumbup: for ingenuity and originality!

Did you get a picture or video of you with her? As for collector's value, some people use that as a Certificate of Authenticity.

Im not really interested in value. It is more of a neat keepsake for myself. I dont usually like the take my picture with celebrities. Just their autograph, a short conversation and a hand shake is all I need.

Kinda like when my friend took me to the Superman Returns after party. I met Kevin Spacey, Orlando Bloom, saw Mark Hamil, Mike Tyson, and a bunch of other celebs. But I dont like to geek out and bother the actors. They are just people and I tell them I appreciate their work, that's about it.

However Ashley was offering autographs so I had planned the DVD set but then I thought "hmm why not have her sign the back of Ahsoka?"

Here is a picture I took, but I dont take pictures with me in them.

dsc0039mo.jpg

Here Ashley asks the Clone Trooper a question.

dsc0032rn.jpg

Edited by Solscud007