Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Mafia School: Fabuland Housewives - Confirmation Thread

Welcome to Mafia School: Fabuland Housewives. Players only please! Please confirm receipt of your role PM and your continued willingness to participate in this game.

sign_up.jpg

Fabuland is the land of happy and innocent little animal creatures. This has long been a place of adorable and wholesome families living care-free lives. However, nothing perfect stays perfect forever and crime and sadness began to creep into the innocent and happy town. It started with simple greed and adultery, and eventually led to the formation of a power-hungry, murderous mafia. The streets of Fabuland are no longer safe and it's possible the law enforcement and government have been corrupted. Sometimes, the only thing you can do is take matters into your own hands...

The Rules:

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Mafia. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Mafia, while the Mafia needs to outnumber the Town.
  2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.
  3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.
  4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
  5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
  6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
  7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
  8. You may not edit your posts.
  9. You must post in every day thread.
  10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.
  11. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offence, and the death of your character on your second offense.

Players

betsy.jpg

Betsy Bunny - married to Randy Rabbit - played by MetroiD

bianca.jpg

Bianca Lamb - married to Evan Elephant - played by fuzzylegobricks

brody.jpg

Chief Brody Bulldog - ex-boyfriend of Payton Pig - played by Waterbrick Down

candace.jpg

Doctor Candace Cow - played by Masked Builder

evan.jpg

Evan Elephant - married to Bianca Lamb - played by MacK

franklin.jpg

Franklin Fox - married to Helen Hippo - played by Alopex

gavin.jpg

Gavin Gorilla - boyfriend of Gregor Goat - played by Dannylonglegs

gertrude.jpg

Gertrude Goat - mother of Marcus and Payton - played by Scorpiox

gregor.jpg

Gregor Goat - boyfriend of Gavin Gorilla - played by Rumble Strike

holly.jpg

Holly Hippo - married to Franklin Fox - played by KingoftheZempk

hunter.jpg

Hunter Horse - married to Piper Poodle - played by Ro87n

lily.jpg

Lily Lamb - married to Marcus Mouse - played by Sirius Black

marcus.jpg

Marcus Mouse - married to Lily Lamb - played by Bricks2000

payton.jpg

Payton Pig - ex-boyfriend of Brody Bulldog - played by Pandora

piper.jpg

Piper Poodle - married to Hunter Horse - played by Donut

randy.jpg

Randy Rabbit - married to Betsy Bunny - played by Alex the Great

Franklin Fox checking in! I find it incredibly worrying that the Mafia has grown to be this powerful... ....Death to them! :angry:

Hello, Payton Pig here, pleased to see you all again.

*sigh*

Why am I not surprised - I've been cooking, cleaning and ironing his shirts all day long, and when I ask him to do one thing and come pick me up, my husband forgets about me. And he's not around here either... Great :angry:

Oh - hey girls. Betsy Bunny here. Any new gossip?

Holly Hippo is here. I'm so angry that scum are targeting are nice little town. :cry_sad:

Randy Rabbit checking in here, just an honest, door-to-door, bread salesman.

I love my wife Betsy, and hope we can rid oursleves of the scum!

Gertrude goat here, those scummy m3g@bl0ck5 better keep away from me and my kiddies. (how does a goat have a baby pig and monkey anyway :wacko: )

I always want what is best for my children, and'll do anything to protect them. I spend most of my time indoors cleaning up after them and cooking

I'm looking forward to teaching those nasty cheese-eatering mafia a lesson or two! :devil:

Edited by Scorpiox

Evan Elephant here; dammit not even the cute animals are safe from the clutchs of the mafia anymore :cry_sad: .

Well, well, well, it appears a bunch of mafia scum have been crawling right under all of our noses. Do not panic fair citizens you can rest assured that myself, Chief Brody Bulldog and the rest of my force will leave no brick block stone unturned till we have rooted out this evil and brought the individuals to justice.

Chief Brody Bulldog signing in, over and out.

Oh, there you are Gregor!

Well, hi everyone, you all know me, Gavin Gorilla, the town's carpenter. I'm glad we're finally dealing with this mafia business. It's has been going on for far too long and it's about time we got around to doing something about it.

Bianca Lamb is here. Death to em! :devil:

Gertrude goat here, those scummy m3g@bl0ck5 better keep away from me and my kiddies. (how does a goat have a baby pig and monkey anyway :wacko: )

I always want what is best for my children, and'll do anything to protect them. I spend most of my time indoors cleaning up after them and cooking

I'm looking forward to teaching those nasty cheese-eatering mafia a lesson or two! :devil:

You both need to change to your character avatar or put it in your signature, so that the other players can identify you during the game.

And Marcus is a mouse, not a monkey. :tongue:

Hello boys, Lilly Lamb here. This mafia business is simply dreadful. I do hope that we can put an end to the scum quickly and painfully (for them :devil: )

(exit Liily Lamb)

Hey Kinckley (you don't mind if I call you that, do you? :grin: ) When can we expect day one?

Hello boys, Lilly Lamb here. This mafia business is simply dreadful. I do hope that we can put an end to the scum quickly and painfully (for them :devil: )

(exit Liily Lamb)

Hey Kinckley (you don't mind if I call you that, do you? :grin: ) When can we expect day one?

I believe he mentioned it would be up tomorrow.

(exit Liily Lamb)

Your name is spelled "Lily" and please use your character picture as your avatar or post it in your sig.

I believe he mentioned it would be up tomorrow.

Yes, I did mention that. Thanks, MacK. :thumbup:

Everyone, please leave all out of character discussion to the sign-up thread. Once the game starts, it can be done in the discussion thread, but please do not break character in any of the day threads or now in the confirmation thread. Thank you.

I love my wife Betsy, and hope we can rid oursleves of the scum!

Awwww hubby!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: I love you too!!! I've even got a nice dinner waiting for you at home and all...

I wonder where my wife is, I hope se isn't too far away from miii. Or is se looking at Chief Brody Bulldog or Gavin Gorilla agian? Or even with them? Where are you Piper Poodle???

I wonder where my wife is, I hope se isn't too far away from miii. Or is se looking at Chief Brody Bulldog or Gavin Gorilla agian? Or even with them? Where are you Piper Poodle???

Well if she is, she's barking up the wrong tree... :sceptic:

I wish my husband would have told me where he went this morning.

Maybe he is at the docters for a check up. My pie will keep me busy. :blush:

Didn't I mention I was playing a round of golf this morning?

I could’ve sworn I did while enjoying your scrumptious dinner last night.