5687976972_45afd1abb1.jpg

Incom T47 Snowspeeder 10/17, on Flickr

5687979416_ed3ceb8e5c.jpg

Incom T47 Snowspeeder 11/17, on Flickr

5687981578_818334da29.jpg

Incom T47 Snowspeeder 12/17, on Flickr

5687983584_24925c1dae.jpg

Incom T47 Snowspeeder 13/17, on Flickr

Backstory: the Incom T47 Snowspeeder was a up-armored version of the conglomerate’s T47 Airspeeder and a descendant of its popular T24 model. It was converted from commercial to military service by the Rebel Alliance and served as an effective atmospheric ground attack craft. Its finest hour was during the chaos of the Battle of Hoth in 3 ABY.

Development: 3 months, 4 prototypes.

Photos: http://www.flickr.co...57626647411044/

Very interesting approach to the T47. The cannons on the wings seema little too smooth and uniform. It is mostly a long tube.

Well done Aleksei, it's always to nice to see another member's take on the T-47 build. Thanks for sharing with us and welcome to the forums! :thumbup:

Pretty nice job, Aleksei Stetskii. The back end looks quite good. I do have some constructive criticism to offer; overall, I think the speeder might be too short, and the radiator grille should be dk. grey or black. There's also the cockpit canopy; the prefab piece TLG uses was designed based on the canopy of the Y-wing, and TLG just used it for other craft. The 'real' T-47's canopy doesn't taper towards the front. Those are probably my only big gripes; I'd love to see you keep working on this, because this MOC is a great start with some serious potential.

Oh, and welcome to EB. :classic:

Overall a rather unconventional approach to the T-47. The 'studded' look and stock canopy makes it look like LEGO could have made it, which is neat.

Very interesting approach to the T47. The cannons on the wings seema little too smooth and uniform. It is mostly a long tube.

Pretty nice job, Aleksei Stetskii. The back end looks quite good. I do have some constructive criticism to offer; overall, I think the speeder might be too short, and the radiator grille should be dk. grey or black. There's also the cockpit canopy; the prefab piece TLG uses was designed based on the canopy of the Y-wing, and TLG just used it for other craft. The 'real' T-47's canopy doesn't taper towards the front. Those are probably my only big gripes; I'd love to see you keep working on this, because this MOC is a great start with some serious potential.

I agree with the comments above. The only other major area for improvement would be the nose - the 'real' T-47 has a lot of tight angles in that area, and I think that a SNOTed approach (perhaps something along the lines of this)may convey that look better than a studs-up approach. :classic: I'm looking forward to any further developments on this.

This is a really nice build with some really nice techniques, and kudos on doing a great job with this hard build. The guns look a little to bland IMO.

Great job :laugh:

I never liked that vehicle, yet every MOC of Snowspeeder makes it look better to me.

Very interesting design and definetly something that would look good on the desk.

Very nice MOC, Aleksei, but doesn't it look kind of fat in the front? But I don't mind that.

Great job anyway!

And Stardusty,

I never liked that vehicle...

How dare you?

Hello!

A great version of the T-47 snowspeeder. :classic:

This seems one of the most popular models for a moc. I wonder if there's a gallery with all those nice snowsopeeders. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher