Sign in to follow this  
Solscud007

Review: Shadow ARF Trooper

gallery_101_23_281.gif

So I picked up two Shadow ARF troopers after being denied a Dropship (not enough funds in my bank :sad: ) I then downgraded to a beat up Tantive IV that was 10% off. They let me keep the two ARF troopers and threw in a free Minifigure Icecube tray. Then I was waiting about 12 minutes while they talked to Visa (not my problem, it was their system)

Edit: Here are updated pictures.

Polybags.

p1060184j.jpg

Comparison with Battle Pack ARF Trooper. If you notice, the ARF Shadow Trooper is missing the printing on the sides of the helmet like the white ARF trooper.

img3592.jpg

img3593iu.jpg

img3594lk.jpg

img3595l.jpg

img3596b.jpg

Here is a comparison with all my other Black Troopers

img3588bn.jpg

img3589k.jpg

just for fun, here is the free Minifigure icecube tray that I got. I would not spend $8 on this but it is nice as a freebie.

img0439y.jpg

When I get home I will take better pics and comparisons with the standard ARF trooper and my other Black SW figures.

Enjoy

Edited by Solscud007

Thanks for sharing this hot and fresh mini-review of the Shadow ARF Trooper Solscud! Love to see the comparison shot with the other black SW minifigs! :thumbup: I'm totally digging this black ARF, even if it's non-canon (as of the moment), I'm pretty sure it will be quite helpful in some original MOCs. I might have to get some of these in BL, since S@H isn't available in our country.

BTW, does it come in a polybag? Yeah, just found the answer.

5683533925_d65fa4f3bb.jpg

Besides being nice for the shadow collection, I;m not concerned with getting this, it just doesn't do it for me.

If anyone needs a MISB ARF Shadow trooper, im willing to trade for 2 loose zombies.

While I don't have any zombies, I have several Elves and Spartans if you would like some of them. I'll PM you.

thanks for the review. you have some nice LEGO workers at your store. The ones at mine are jerks so I decided not to buy anything.

thanks for the review. you have some nice LEGO workers at your store. The ones at mine are jerks so I decided not to buy anything.

Yeah that is unfortunate. The ones at my store are pretty nice. I think the guy felt bad for me, cause I went in on monday trying to buy a Dropship but card was denied. Then when I downgraded to a Tantive IV it took 12 mins of them talking to Visa (not my problem as I had enough funds for the Tantive) I ended up canceling the transaction and going to get cash at the ATM.

So today when i went back I asked if I could buy them and he said yes.

Yeah that is unfortunate. The ones at my store are pretty nice. I think the guy felt bad for me, cause I went in on monday trying to buy a Dropship but card was denied. Then when I downgraded to a Tantive IV it took 12 mins of them talking to Visa (not my problem as I had enough funds for the Tantive) I ended up canceling the transaction and going to get cash at the ATM.

Just waiting for my Lego order to come with my trooper soon.

Looks cool!

Holy moly! How the heck'd you get so many?!

So you bought each one? For how much each? :O

Holy moly! How the heck'd you get so many?!

So you bought each one? For how much each? :O

In his other thread, he said his local Brand Store was selling them at $9.99 yesterday.

That is awesome, I want your LEGO store :grin:

Maybe next year!