r4-g9

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Future Series Rumours

On 4/5/2024 at 2:48 AM, Lion King said:

Ren’t Series 18 and 22 themed as Costumes??

aywans I’m totally up for Castle and Pirates. Themed series.  I’m also up for second series for Halloween/Monsters!

I think Christmas CMF sounds great. I’m waiting for a proper bottom part for snowman. I don’t want white legs, just wanted a domed part.

I don’t care if Pirates have to be realistic, Following Series 14 and Series 26’s fashion, I will drop my ideal list for Pirates CMF…

1.) (female) Pirate Captian

.2.) Merchant 

3.) Sea Witch 

4.) Sea Warrior (with mermaid tail) with new shell-tangled hairpiece and new spear

5.) Imperial Soldier 

6.) Pirate Ship Costume 

7.) Pirate Fairy 

8.) First Mate

9.) Governor’s Daughter or Governess 

10.) Shipwreck Pirate with monkey and bottle 

11.) Cabin Boy

12.) Pirate Prisoner  

We need an islander of some kind too

10 hours ago, 1Panda said:

We need an islander of some kind too

Um,  I don’t know….I mean we haven’t seen islander minifigure for many year sine Island Warrior in CMF.  Din’t you think it will draw backlash from Pacific Islanders?

On 4/4/2024 at 4:21 AM, FinlayTheFaithful said:

One based on revamping minifigs from old themes from the 2000's-2010's, but if you want a licensed series, Brawl Stars for the kiddies and Apex Legends for the teens/adults (It wouldn't be the first shooter game TLG made sets off of anyway)

Well, after the Tallneck set, LEGO must have license to Horizon Zero Dawn - besides Aloy, there are many other interesting persons that could be made to minifigs.

Plus of course the robot animals...

So I wish for a licensed HZD series (will probably never happen)

On 4/5/2024 at 8:48 PM, Lion King said:

I don’t care if Pirates have to be realistic, Following Series 14 and Series 26’s fashion, I will drop my ideal list for Pirates CMF…

1.) (female) Pirate Captain

.2.) Merchant 

3.) Sea Witch 

4.) Sea Warrior (with mermaid tail) with new shell-tangled hairpiece and new spear

5.) Imperial Soldier 

6.) Pirate Ship Costume 

7.) Pirate Fairy 

8.) First Mate

9.) Governor’s Daughter or Governess 

10.) Shipwreck Pirate with monkey and bottle 

11.) Cabin Boy

12.) Pirate Prisoner  

Cool list! I love so many of these. I can easily imagine TLG producing a Female Pirate Captain (Pirate Queen?). "Pirate Fairy" is nice and whimsical - I can definitely see the designers having fun with that one. As additional ideas for costume figures, may I suggest "Monkey Costume Fan" or "Parrot Costume Fan" (Red Macaw).

I wonder what historical or pop culture references TLG could include in a potential Pirates Series? Perhaps a "Gentlemen Pirate" with a long wig (alluding to Stede Bonnet) or a "Sea Cook" with a wooden leg Inspired by R.L Stevenson's Long-John Silver?

Like @panda1, I hope that TLG does give us another Islander CMF figure one day. I'm optimistic they could do a female gender swap of the CMF from the Series 11 "Island Warrior" without it proving controversial.

There is a new raven mold showing up in the DreamZzz summer wave! 

It could be possible for a all-black raven to be introduced in future CMF series I could imagine it will go with Allfather (Odin), grave digger, enchantress,  poetry writer (Edgar Allen Poe). 

On 4/10/2024 at 9:38 PM, Lion King said:

There is a new raven mold showing up in the DreamZzz summer wave! 

It could be possible for a all-black raven to be introduced in future CMF series I could imagine it will go with Allfather (Odin), grave digger, enchantress,  poetry writer (Edgar Allen Poe). 

Maybe it could be dual-molded in black and trans light blue for an Allfather figure to fit the ice theme better

On 4/12/2024 at 10:57 AM, FinlayTheFaithful said:

Maybe it could be dual-molded in black and trans light blue for an Allfather figure to fit the ice theme better

Hmmm that would be very interested to see snow/ice-sparkled raven for Viking/Norse minifigure. I like that idea. We will see when we have black/purple raven come out for purchase!