r4-g9

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Future Series Rumours

Honestly, I'm not a fan of Ninjago, and I probably won't be collecting the series. However, I am not annoyed at all. I didn't collect the Simpsons series either, and it allowed my wallet time to breathe and the opportunity to buy other things that I was interested in. I think it's a win-win for fan and non-fans alike.

Edited by johnnyvgoode

I just stumbled upon this on instagram.

Picture is broken, but judging by the comments, it's the Club magazine that we saw already.

Maybe series 16 will have 18 minifigures too.

I hope they won't do that

Displaying Series 16 along with the previous series would look awful

I hope they won't do that

Displaying Series 16 along with the previous series would look awful

Yeah, I think that the 18 figures will be reserved for Disney minifigure waves. Regular Series' will be 16.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

I don't mind additional minifigures in a wave, so long as they increase the total number per box so that distribution is not affected.

I doubt that would happen.

I don't mind additional minifigures in a wave, so long as they increase the total number per box so that distribution is not affected.

I doubt that would happen.

Pretty much my thoughts exactly. It's like you took the words outta my mouth. Give 'em back!

I imagine the subsequent lines will stick with 16 per, but, I mean, really....what do I know?

(Answer: Nothing.)

Edited by rob-ot5000

I hope they do absolutely no figures that i like at all this year.

I managed to get all of series 14 figs... Then i bought a fresh box of them on the spur of the moment :/

My wallet and overtime cant keep up with all the lego i want :(

Edited by Fuppylodders

What worries me is that there are just so many possible characters from Disney (which is why there will be more figures than usual). Therefore I a concerned we will see wave after wave of Disney series every year as they try to cover as many films as they can, in place of regular figures.

What worries me is that there are just so many possible characters from Disney (which is why there will be more figures than usual). Therefore I a concerned we will see wave after wave of Disney series every year as they try to cover as many films as they can, in place of regular figures.

Look at the bright side. If you are mostly interested in regular figs, that means your wallet gets a break and you are able to buy other things that you wouldn't be able to purchase if you were collecting the figures. At least that's how I look at it. :sweet:

I wonder if the Disney series will stick with their animated films? I would love a Mary Poppins minifigure, or something from 20,000 Leagues in Under the Sea, Bedknobs and Broomsticks, Escape from Witch Mountain, Dr. Syn ... Disney's library is so vast that it would be a daunting task to do justice to it.

They didn't do that with the Simpsons, and there are many relevant characters that never got made in 2 waves and a couple of sets. While Disney will likely be more popular, I wouldn't expect them to go on indefinitely. But the success of this series could help determine future successes in sets and additional series, so it's possible they will have more than the Simpsons did.

And we already know Series 16 comes after the Disney series.

And it will be a regular series

There is a Minifigures D2C for next year but I dunno what it is.

I found this in the Disney CMF thread... but what if it is not the Disney CMF? What other kind of Direct 2 Consumer set would go well with the regular line? I would like a historic style castle myself.

What other kind of Direct 2 Consumer set would go well with the regular line? I would like a historic style castle myself.

Now that would be fantastic.

But sadly it's more likely to be Disney related.

There was a Simpson's D2C set that came out around the time of each licensed CMF series; however, no one called it a CMF D2C.

I´ve already posted this on Ninjago 2016 discussion, but in case you don´t follow it, here´s something:

Possible List for Ninjago CMF´s:

- Casual clothing Kai

- Casual clothing Jay

- Casual clothing Cole

- Casual clothing Zane

- Casual clothing Lloyd

- Variation of Nya

- First spinjitzu master

- Young Wu

- Young Garmadon

- Ronin ( a samurai version from Shadow of Ronin)

- Young Morro

- Master Clouse

- Chen ( waiter )

- Variation of Skylor

- Pythor

- Skales Jr. (Sorry, I just love him! :grin: )

This is just a possible list, about Master Clouse and other characters, it´s speculation. A lot could happen between now to 2017. All of the casual clothing ninja could use relaxed faces.

Possible release date: Early 2017 ( Hope so )

Clouse and Pythor are already made in sets. How about Sensei Yang and one of the elemental masters like Jacob Pevsner, Gravis, and Neuro?

Does anyone know what will happen with this theme after Series 16?

I heard somewhere about Ninjago getting a CMF series in 2017. Does anyone know about that?

(The movie is scheduled for Sep 23, 2017, so I'm assuming it will be the September series?)