Sign in to follow this  
Derfel Cadarn

'Return Of The Ancients' By Thoy Bradley

indexed.gif

Hey peeps, I was browsing mocpages and found this great moc by Thoy Bradley. It really stands out due to the great tree and setting. I suggest you check it out!

Remember, this is NOT built by me.

1304077716m_DISPLAY.jpg

1304076706m_DISPLAY.jpg

1304076691m_DISPLAY.jpg

There are over 100 pics on his mocpages, heres the link http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/266263

Holy brick! That awesome :wub: The staircases are the best IMO. I love every inch of it. Great find derfel! :thumbup:

Captain Becker

EDIT: If anyone knows how did he build those staircases, please let me know :wink: And even at there were almoust 110 pics, there wasnt enough for me! :grin:

Edited by Captain Becker

wow, that is one beautifull castle ;)

ahaha and reccomended from a master builder, that is not a small thing :)

agan, fantastic, I love lava effect ;)

Great find Derfel, thanks for sharing! That is one absolutely amazing build, the sheer massive size and highly-detailed nature is certainly most impressive. :thumbup:

Holy brick! That awesome :wub: The staircases are the best IMO. I love every inch of it. Great find derfel! :thumbup:

Captain Becker

EDIT: If anyone knows how did he build those staircases, please let me know :wink: And even at there were almoust 110 pics, there wasnt enough for me! :grin:

Nothing more to add.

Awesome job. :cry_happy:

Captain Becker

:) I know how he did it ;) Email me and i'll send you step-by-step images. A single side rail uses 12 pieces per step, a double side rail will use 15 pieces per step. This staircase has over 80 steps. ~Thoy

Nice eye in finding this amazing model! It's well detailed especially on the side of the building. And the spiral staircase on the tree is marvelous! and that Wampa on the top gives it more detail. Great find!

wow that is superb! i love the wampa on top of the mountain

That reminds me, did someone finish the instruction for that elegant stairs around the tree?