Skrytsson

MOC: Two and a half Men!

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

I have lately been watching throught all seasons of the sitcom TV-Show "Two and a half men".

Now when the main cast star Charlie Sheen has been fired from the show it will probably not be anymore episodes :sad:

Therefore I thought it would be nice to immortalize the show by recreating the characters into ABS-plastic :wink:

(You can also find the photos at my Flickr-page)

Scene 1

5516023406_304713fc79_z.jpg

The classic scene: Two and a half men watching TV together :tongue:

5516023780_6c8f39775d_z.jpg

5515433035_68507fb3e5_z.jpg

"Alan, you moron..!"

5516024486_9471bf4d36_z.jpg

Reference pictures:

5516117010_bfc6e430a3.jpg

5516117060_3a5959afd9.jpg

5516117146_3595478d00.jpg

Scene 2

Charlie Harper (or maybe Charlie Sheen? :laugh: ) in bed together with two babes.

5565222189_fe02478fc3_z.jpg

5565222991_e35ef16ed2.jpg

5565224769_b2118dea21.jpg

5565806360_bcfc99c886.jpg

5565807740_c0b84d7a3b_z.jpg

5565231481_7820eebd1a.jpg

5565232417_83b6eeedcb.jpg

5565813240_1652ac9433.jpg

:classic:

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Even though I feel it's in the wrong place for your MOC to go (of course a MOD will move it if they feel that way too :wink: ), I must say - SPOT ON - totally AWESOME how you got the three characters perfectly especially their hair....can you tell me where the hair and heads come from so I can make them for my son....he's only 11 next week but loves watching the show ! :wink:

And the babes with Charlie, yep that's him ! :devil:

Brick On 'Skrytsson' ! :grin:

Very good, Skrytsson! I love the show and these are very accurate and well-made representations of the main characters. I've also imagined what they would look like as minifigures and they're pretty much the same. Great work. :thumbup:

Great job on the LEGO rendition of this TV show Skrytsson! :thumbup: The custom minifigures represent the real characters perfectly, especially Charlie Sheen (is his a standard LEGO hairpiece?) The various scenes are very well done too, even if I'm not familiar with them as I do not watch the show. Though the bed scene with the two girls is pretty accurate for real-life Charlie Sheen. :devil:

Even though I feel it's in the wrong place for your MOC to go (of course a MOD will move it if they feel that way too :wink: )

Yep, clearly this isn't a LEGO Licensed theme, it's more appropriate in the Special LEGO Themes subforum.

Ah, great representation of Two and A Half men and of Charlie Sheen's real love life.

I adore Charlie Sheen. He's always winning. :laugh:

I love this! I don't recognize most of the torsos...are they custom? and Charlie's hair piece?

Anyways, great MOC! :classic:

While I know nothing about the show in question, I must say that I'm rather curious about how you got that Jack Stone hairpiece of the figure and how it stays on a regular LEGO head.

Resemblance seems pretty good from what I can see in the pictures.

Nice work there, I had to laugh as I saw the second MOC and the Comic-strip! Nice work! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Although I've only seen a couple of episodes from the series, I recognised the characters straight away. Your representations of them are spot on, and the two MOC's are great on their own. Well done, and thanks for sharing!

Haha, that's great, I didn't like the show the first time I saw it, but it's on so often, I've become a fan. You nailed the fig's pretty well.

I hated the show the one time I watched it, but that is a very good Charlie Sheen fig you've got there.

Fantastic! Awesome job! Yep, the hair and facial expression for Sheen...spot on. Good job with Alan too. Love the bed scene, classic Two and a Half Men!