Sign in to follow this  
Atr

Ural 43206 trial truck

Ural is my newest trial truck prepared for the GPM 2011 season. The intesersing thing about it it not only drives but also lights and plays tunes.

01.jpg

Truck has a 3-speed linear gearbox which is practically transplanted from my previous model Zil.

Gear ratios are:

gear 1) 1:10

gear 2) 1:6,25

gear 3) 1:4

15.jpg_thumb.jpg

Inside the cabin there are working steering wheel, working gear shifter and trafficators indicators.

08.jpg_thumb.jpg

As I mentioned, there are working trafficators and front and rear lights. All of them are remotely controlled by a phone. You can turn on a trafficator manually by selecting for example "Right traffic. on" or when the Automatic Trafficators option is on simply by turning wheels in desired direction.

12.jpg_thumb.jpg

But this Ural not only lights but also plays tunes. When a pretty lady is passing by you can hit the horn or even play famous La Cucaracha or Dixie horns.

BS Gallery

Edited by WhiteFang
Update of topic title

Well done. The deatils are amazing and the performance is also great. I really like the idea of the gearbox!

Can't wait to see it at the GPM-videoclip!!

Great as always! I commented on YouTube too but I just wanted you to pay attention to the headline of your post, I guess you should fix that...

Very good job! This has everything a real truck would have! I can't say everything but your video shows all the great things, and look at how many pieces that has! :sweet: