Sign in to follow this  
sok117

Saying Good Bye

gallery_101_23_281.gif

I recently joined the 457th corps on Flickr, your objective is to make a different 16x16 bignette each week depicting the taking over of a planet. This is my first entry

stuff_002.jpg

164th

Mission Log:

"Clones were not meant to be underground, it's dark, damp, and it smells like Bantha breath. My troops and I were eager to get out. And it seems as though luck was on our side this time, Boxer was the first to spot the hole in the ceiling, with the ladder placed unceremoniously leading out. I knew it was time for us to depart. Sonar was finishing up with the last of the charges when one of those spiders came out of nowhere. I guess it thought we were leaving without saying goodbye. It jumped Boxer. I told Sonar to finish up with the charges, Then I went to say goodbye..."

Wow that is rather ambitious one vig per week? very nice.

yeah, maybe it would have been a better idea to make one thread, then add each vig every week... other members on Eurobricks are doing it, Masked Builder, and Flare. They got me into it. Glad you like it though, I still have to build a better studio to photograph in though.

The problem is that the shadows are too dark. It is hard to see what is happening in the back corners.

Agreed, I took this in my basement, with no natural light, I plan on shooting it again tomorrow underneath my skylight if it's a clear day.

Nicely done vig sok, looks like brickbuilt SW creatures are the 'in-thing' recently. The whole build depicts the essence of the mission log very well. Good work! :thumbup:

That is quite a challenge 1 a week! Maybe if you don't have too big mocs in between.

Keep it on sok117! :sweet:

I'm planning on recycling the base for my MOCs, so it shouldn't be to bad... I think :grin:

Nicely done vig sok, looks like brickbuilt SW creatures are the 'in-thing' recently. The whole build depicts the essence of the mission log very well. Good work! :thumbup:

Thanks a lot Kiel! Yeah, the spider was my favourite part of the build, I think he turned out okay, I would rather use my black katanas for the legs, but it would take me forever to find them...

Nice job. The creature is nice, although I think there should be more plant life up top.