Sign in to follow this  
Butterman

Micro Grievous' starfighter

Pretty good micro-scale rendition of GG's starfighter Butterman! You did well getting the basic shape and color right considering the parts' size restrictions at such a small scale. Nice work. :thumbup:

That's so cute rendition of GGS in such a small scale.

I think I'll get parts I need to build it for some micro diorama (unless you would be against that, then I would simply

put it on the desk and look at it :classic: ).

Great job Butterman! :thumbup:

Nice little mini this is. :classic:

I think it might be a little too tall, though; I'd get rid of the bottom layer of plates.

I didn't see this one first time round Butterman, it looks good, a bit too thick but easily recognisable.

Well done.

(Its better than your Turbo Tank).

haha, that's awesome, when I see it all I can thinkis awe cute! The dimensions look really good. :thumbup:

The size compared to the real GGS is 'bout right to me. But anyways it's a great micro-scale model Butterman! Though for the second layer jumper plate I would use a tan or light brown colored one. Anyways it looks great! :thumbup:

Wow , really recognisable despite it's scale ! I love this moc ! Although , I agree with the ones stating that there should be some tan in this ... It's still awesome though !

Nice little mini this is. :classic:

I think it might be a little too tall, though; I'd get rid of the bottom layer of plates.

I agree Doctor, but with the limited part selection and size you have done very well and is instantly recognisable. :thumbup: