Sign in to follow this  
Luigi

Somewhere in ???

:huh: is there only SW's lovers here ?

i hope not :< even i'm fond of

Knights wake up and show us that you're yet all here !

Ps : i'll post some when i'll be able to my Castle bricks

i like castle very much, but i'm not doing any mocs, cause when i have some time for lego i spend it in making SW mocs or building some other sci-fi things (mechas, starships...)

I like the castle theme a lot ! I'm sure we will see more castle MOC's with the contest and with the release of the new castle line !!

Im proud to say: I like the new Knights Kingdom sets.... The new Black Knights looks very great :)

(WHAT IS THIS FLOOD CONTROL FOR?!?!??!?!?)

no, i really dislike the new knights... they are really looking like bionicle-powerranger-monster.... that isn't ancient, that is anime!!!! :sick:

but if i had the coice to buy all new knight sets OR to buy all the new jackstonish-pirate sets, THEN i would take the knights.... (they are surely great to put into some space dioramas... :P )

Come on, they are not bad, there where Red, Blue, Green knights in the old days :)

no, i never, never, never saw some PURPLE knights!!!! or light blue knights!!!! :sick:

i want back my old falcon knights and the forestmen!!!!

okay okay, your right... but they dont have COLORED ARMORS... and COLORED SWORDS!!!!!!!!!!! (AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Hmmm.. I don't really like the look of those knights. :huh: The mini fig sets look ok, a bit taccy though, and the castle looks a bit airy. Simaler to the Harry Potter castles. As for the technic/bionicle type figs I think they look awful. :o They don't look like Lego to me, just some action figs :angry: . I guess they sell well to little kids but I just have to say that I won't be buying any.

Jon.

Oh yeah, back to Luigi's orginal question.

I will be posting some of my Lotr mocs over the next few weeks so watch out for them. :D

Jon.

oh yes, lord of the rings... i would really like to do some lotr-mocs, but i think i really haven't the right colors and parts for it... (the "natural" colors, e.g. tan, dark grey, green,...)

looking forward to see somebody else making it!!!! :D

I have quite a lot of the old greys from a couple of castle sets I sabotaged for pieces! :devil:

But I still had to buy a bit because I ran out of pieces! :( Castle mocs require too many parts!!

Jon.