Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Forest Mafia: Day Eight

Players only please!!

001.jpg

Late in the night a dark figure came to Cara Cow's aid and began unchaining her.

"These snivelling goody-two-shoe innocent villagers make my stomach turn," Cara Cow said to the figure, "I can't wait to harvest all of their rotten little souls."

002.jpg

But her friend had other plans, and drawing out a long knife made of bone, the dark figure slit her throat. Cara Cow was in shock as she began to bleed to death.

003.jpg

Her suffering didn't last long as the demon creature arrived and the dark figure kicked her into it's gaping maw. If she were able, she would've been screaming.

004.jpg

The demon ate Cara Cow quickly and extracted her soul, while the dark figure danced and laughed on the platform.

"Sorry old girl!" The dark figure laughed, "But your services are no longer necessary."

005.jpg

The demon creature consumed most of Cara Cow's body, leaving only her head behind the gallows...

006.jpg

A short time later, Becka Bulldog and Booker Bear, oblivious to the cow carnage a few feet away, were kissing good night after a long evening of hot furry sex.

007.jpg

"I'm so glad this tragedy has brought us together, my shnookums." Becka Bulldog said.

"And I'm glad it's revealed my fetish for being waxed," Booker Bear smiled as he handed his love a beautiful flower.

They bid good night with "I love you" and they both went home to bed.

008.jpg

Knock knock knock.

009.jpg

"Is that you, my butter muffin?" Booker asked. But, it wasn't his butter muffin.

010.jpg

"What is that you're pouring into my garbage can?" Booker asked the dark figure.

011.jpg

"Kerosene." The dark figure answered as Booker Bear burst into flames...again.

012.jpg

"Oh no you don't!" Cried Becka Bulldog as she kicked the dark figure in the megablocks, "You won't be harming the love of my life as long as I have something to say about it!"

013.jpg

But, as the dark figure gutted Becka Bulldog with a knife, she had nothing left to say about it.

014.jpg

Becka Bulldog and Booker Bear were no more...

015.jpg

In the morning the villagers of Spring Haven were horrified at the carnage.

016.jpg

Marcellus the Monk tried to calm them down, but it was hard to hear him over all the screaming and sobbing.

017.jpg

"Everyone please!" Marcellus the Monk cried, "We mustn't give up hope!"

But, it was no use. The mourning continued. The happy and adorable animals just weren't used to such evils.

018.jpg

Marcellus the Monk's shoulders slumped and he turned away. The villagers turned to see what had caused the change in his demeanor, momentarily abandonding their horror-stricken sorrow.

"There has to be evil..." Marcellus the Monk began, quoting Buddha, "...so that good can prove it's purity above it."

Cara Cow was indeed a member of The Demon Legion.

Booker Bear was an innocent member of The Village.

Becka Bulldog was also an innocent member of The Village.

Day Eight has begun. Voting is not allowed in the first 24 hours.

Objective

The Villagers must find and eliminate all members of The Demon Legion. The Demon Legion wins when they outnumber the innocent Villagers.

Rules

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Village or the Demon Legion. To win the game, the Village must kill off all the Demon Legion, while the Demon Legion needs to outnumber the Village. Third-Party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, un-voting is to be done in the format; Un-vote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. You are only allowed one un-vote a day. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.

3. A game day will last 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.

4. The alignment of lynched players will be revealed at the beginning of the next day, as well as those that died during the night.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but only in your own words. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on. It is very important in this game to not discuss anything with dead players. I will only say this once. Don’t screw yourself over by revealing anything to a player who seems to have been removed from the game. Get it? :wink:

8. You may not edit your posts. 1st offense: penalty vote, 2nd offense: The untimely death of your character and the end of your game. No chance for resurrection.

9. You must post in every day thread. One day without a post and your character will be comically killed off.

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.

11. It is recommended that you turn off your profile views for this game.

Players

bruno.jpg

Bruno Bear - Watch Maker

played by Scouts

cameron.jpg

Cameron Crocodile - Carpenter

played by Rufus

edgar.jpg

Edgar Elephant - Fisherman

played by WhiteFang

gabby.jpg

Gabby Goat - Dairy Operator

played by Ricecracker

gilbert.jpg

Gilbert Goat - Schoolteacher

played by Fugazi

horace.jpg

Horace Horse - Blacksmith

played by iamded

kaley.jpg

Kaley Cat - Mill Operator

played by Lord Arjay

marcus.jpg

Marcus Monkey - Apple Seller

played by Inconspicuous

mindy.jpg

Mindy Mouse - Accountant

played by professor flitwick

portia.jpg

Portia Poodle - General Store Operator

played by Cornelius Murdock

The Deceased

bristol_dead.jpg

Bristol Bunny - Seamstress - Unknown Affiliation - convicted on Day 2.

played by Bob the Construction Man

wendell_dead.jpg

Wendell Walrus - Librarian - Village - gave his own life on Night 2.

played by Stash2Sixx

brigit_dead.jpg

Brigit Bunny - Florist - Village - murdered on Night 2.

played by Sandy

lauren_dead.jpg

Lauren Lamb - Gardener - Demon Legion - convicted on Day 3.

played by Zepher

lazlo_dead.jpg

Lazlo Lion - Butcher - The Village - died mysteriously on Day 4.

played by TinyPiesRUs

felix_dead.jpgtree_stump_dead.jpgpetey_dead.jpg

Felix Fox - Farmer - Demon Legion - murdered on Night 3 and convicted on Day 4.

played by Shadows

benji_dead.jpg

Benji Bulldog - Hat Maker - The Village - murdered on Night 4.

played by Walter Kovacs

pennie_dead.jpg

Pennie Pig - Spring Haven Mayor - The Village - murdered on Night 4.

played by Eskallon

sheldon_dead.jpg

Sheldon Sheepdog - Toy Maker - Unknown Affiliation - convicted on Day 5.

played by Quarryman

kenda_dead.jpg

Kenda Cat - Baker - The Village - murdered on Night 5.

played by I Scream Clone

helen_dead.jpg

Helen Hippo - Cook - The Village - murdered on night 2 and convicted on Day 6.

played by def

cara_dead.jpg

Cara Cow - Doctor - Demon Legion - convicted on Day 7.

played by badboytje88

A tribute to EB Mafia All-Star badboytje88:

4497362759_06cc903c22_o.jpg Bella Teller in Ricecrackers & JimButchers Dystopia - Shot during Night 1 - Sane

hm-ava-desiree.jpg Desiree Jackson in Sandys Hogwarts Mafia - Tortured by a Hallowed and kissed by a Dementor during Night 7 - Innocent

001-7.jpg Secretary Bert Bennett in Zephers Eurodina - Crushed between a door during Night 4 - Townie

c-mrs.jpg Misty Mrs Monroe in Defs Dr. Bloodbrick's Asylum - Lobotomized on Day 6 - Insane, Independent

5401943807_d4baf820b1_m.jpg Beatrice Synclair in JimButchers Werewolf Mafia - -

booker_dead.jpg

Booker Bear - Garbage Man - The Village - murdered on Nights 1 & 7.

played by Dragonator

becka_dead.jpg

Becka Bulldog - Beautician - The Village - murdered on Night 7.

played by Rick

A tribute to EB Mafia All-Star Rick:

Mafia game history

Werewolf Mafia

werewolf_reginaldgreyson.jpg Reginald Greyson - Neutral - Voteless Watcher - Killed night 5

Dr. Bloodbrick's Asylum

bloodbrick_ryancatchers.jpg Ryan Catchers - Town - Miller - Killed night 7

Eurodina

eurodina_rickrussian.jpg Rick Russian - Town - Doctor - Killed night 2

Eurodina: A total mess of a game if you ask me (again, I don't have a feeling roles were assigned randomly). I was the town protector and Arjay and JimB (the 'hidden' scum family The Noodles) killed me night 2 right before Fangy could convert me into his scum family. Then the game annoyingly dragged on for a many more weeks with the only highlight being Shadows and Draggy oinking for one entire game day leading to Shadows being voted off and Draggy getting night-killed soon after.

Dystopia

dystopia_richardricardo.jpg Richard Ricardo - Town - Paranoid gun owner - Killed final day (no survivors)

Dystopia: Played a paranoid gun owner and got attacked by the scum killer (flitwick) one night. I struck with my Fabuland axe but because the town protector ( :hmpf: ) protected the scum killer, he didn't die. Obviously I was not attacked anymore at night. Shadows got converted and duped me into voting off Big Cam who was town. The next night, Shadows and flitwick (the remaining scum) sent in their night actions and one of the two hosts (Ricey) congratulated Shadows. However, the night didn't go as planned for the scum and no one died. It was apparent by then, Shadows and flitwick had to be the remaining scum. So, we (Eskallon, sok, and I) should have won after that, but because Ricey had congratulated Shadows already, the hosts decided to kill everyone on the final day and there were no survivors/winners.

Imperial Soldier's Mafia

ism_rick.png Pvt. Rick Aellot - Town - Converted night 4, won

Imperial Soldier's Mafia: Many of the 'all stars' were scum (not exactly random role assignment). And most town players were not actively participating, which led us to not get a majority for convicting Dragonator (who had been investigated) two days in a row. I got converted to the scum side and won (without doing much on that end), but no one noticed I had been turned. Was probably mainly due to the idiots playing on the town side though. :tongue:

Becka! Booker! Nooooo! :cry_sad:

You bastards. We'll get you, count on it. :hmpf_bad:

Very glad to see another Legionnaire put to rest. Though as with everyday, we've lost friends. :cry_sad:

Becka's attack on the Arsonist could've been her Night Action. Does anyone know whom she intended to target?

Whats more it appears Bruno Bear was late today. Watch stopped? :look:

I'm very pleased that we got a scum, but it's tragic news that we lost Becka and Booker :cry_sad: . I lost my bear friend again :cry_sad: !

And it appears my alarm clock was broken this morning :look:

What's Mindy looking at in the last picture?

Oh dear. It is very sad that more of us have died, poor Becka and Booker - they did not deserve such a cruel fate. Still at least we were correct in convicting Cara yesterday, which is some good news.

With the reveal that Cara was a member of the Demon Legion, I think the best place to start today would be with this apparent bodyguard. If they were exclusively protecting Cara then there should be no danger in revealing their identity. So Gilbert, who is Kevin Costner?

With the reveal that Cara was a member of the Demon Legion, I think the best place to start today would be with this apparent bodyguard. If they were exclusively protecting Cara then there should be no danger in revealing their identity. So Gilbert, who is Kevin Costner?

I'm sorry, but Kevin Costner is an innocent villager, so telling his real name would obviously endanger him. I realise that he's suspicious because he protected a Demon Legion, but God hasn't made him aware of Cara's affiliation. If someone else reveals his name, I can't do anything about it, but his conviction won't help the Village.

Regarding the romantic tragedy involving Booker and Becka, I have the feeling that the two were linked by their love, so that Becka would die if Booker was killed. That would explain why suddenly the Arsonist appears to have two actions. And it's a huge blow for us.

Regarding the romantic tragedy involving Booker and Becka, I have the feeling that the two were linked by their love, so that Becka would die if Booker was killed. That would explain why suddenly the Arsonist appears to have two actions. And it's a huge blow for us.

What about when Booker died the first time? Nothing happened to Becka then.

That's true. In that case, it looks like the Arsonist somehow gained access to a blade to kill poor Becka tonight on top of Booker, too. It's a bit worrying as to how that came to be :look:

You are correct. Yet I can't believe that a single person could kill twice in the same night. Booker appeared to have a protection orb back then, perhaps he was using it to protect Becka? Or someone else was protecting her. On the other hand, the possibility of someone holding more that one action has been metioned before, so perhaps the simplest explanation is the right one.

Just as we are going to celebrate our victory over Cara, who claims to be a role that she should not have assumed which lead us to convict a demonic legionnaire...

I am very certain we are very close to nabbing the remaining demonic scumbags... Perhaps one or another two more of them hiding among us... Now, they caught back on us by killing 2 of our friends, Becka and Booker... :cry_sad:

Your deaths will be avenged! We will not let the remaining killers going scot free.

You are correct. Yet I can't believe that a single person could kill twice in the same night. Booker appeared to have a protection orb back then, perhaps he was using it to protect Becka? Or someone else was protecting her. On the other hand, the possibility of someone holding more that one action has been metioned before, so perhaps the simplest explanation is the right one.

I doubt that orb still exists. Booker certainly didn't use it on Becka last night, for what fat lot of good did it do then? I do believe the possibility of two night actions is most likely the case here, though, never did we see a knife kill before. :wacko: I figure a guess that it was a one-shot kill and hopefully we wont see it again.

What's also odd is the fact that the permanent "bodyguard" of Cara, who is a confirmed Demon Legion, is, as you say, an innocent Townie. Do you suppose that the bodyguard is lying to you, in order to gain some trust?

I, like Edgar, feel we are very, very close to getting rid of the Demon Legion. Now, there was Lauren Lamb, Felix Fox, and Cara Cow as confirmed DL, and Sheldon and Bristol who are unknown, but are probably DL, too. There can't be much more than that :look:

If there were indeed 5 demon worshippers at the beginning, they had to have either converted at least one member or one of the unknowns was not one of them. I too feel we are close to getting them all, but it's impossible to know exactly how close we are and there are far too few of us left in the village.

Poor Booker and Becka. :cry_sad: At least we nabbed that nasty Cara.

There can only be a few more Demons left. Hopefully this whole ordeal will be over soon.

What's also odd is the fact that the permanent "bodyguard" of Cara, who is a confirmed Demon Legion, is, as you say, an innocent Townie. Do you suppose that the bodyguard is lying to you, in order to gain some trust?

Would you remind me how we've confirmed them as Demon Legion? Or maybe who they are? I think this bodyguard could be lying to Gilbert, since bodyguards can often be devious liars. :devil: Either that or Gilbert is covering for a fellow Demon. :look:

Would you remind me how we've confirmed them as Demon Legion? Or maybe who they are? I think this bodyguard could be lying to Gilbert, since bodyguards can often be devious liars. :devil: Either that or Gilbert is covering for a fellow Demon. :look:

Sorry, I meant that only Cara was a confirmed DL and that by Gilbert's word, the bodyguard is an innocent townie

The bodyguard is an innocent Villager that was unknowingly protecting a scum, in one of God's sick-minded twists. I know we have recently read Werewolf, a book about a scum bodyguard protecting his fellow scums, does it make sense to you that we would see the same pattern happen again so soon? No, God is much more devious that that, he would not recycle old ideas without throwing in something unexpected.

The bodyguard has provided important information to Booker and others in the hope that that information would spread amongst the innocent. Those who know him have probably realised by now that he can't be scum -- he's been fooled by his action, but never acted with malice. Besides, he saw the truth and voted for Cara himself, before she had enough votes to be lynched.

The bodyguard is an innocent Villager that was unknowingly protecting a scum, in one of God's sick-minded twists. I know we have recently read Werewolf, a book about a scum bodyguard protecting his fellow scums, does it make sense to you that we would see the same pattern happen again so soon? No, God is much more devious that that, he would not recycle old ideas without throwing in something unexpected.

Way to metagame there, Fugazi :tongue:

The bodyguard has provided important information to Booker and others in the hope that that information would spread amongst the innocent. Those who know him have probably realised by now that he can't be scum -- he's been fooled by his action, but never acted with malice. Besides, he saw the truth and voted for Cara himself, before she had enough votes to be lynched.

Well, I hope that one of those people (Unfortunately not Booker :cry_sad: ) can vouch for this. I really want to believe you, but, unfortunately, it's the "those who know him...realize that he can't be scum" sort of thing that are just words unless there's evidence. :sceptic:

Whatever the case, I suppose the bodyguard is just a humble person now, so he can't be a threat, I believe.

Anything else we can go off of today? :wacko::look:

Hmmm. Well, bollocks. The two folks I trusted most are dead. One of them again. :cry_sad:

I admit I wasn't entirely convinced Cara was scum, but hey, that turned out just shiny didn't it? It seems a lot of us are convinced that we're closing in on victory, with only a few Demon Legion dudes left. As much as I'd love that to be true, I can't help but feel we're missing something. Perhaps I'm just paranoid and am conjuring up delusions. I know one thing, I'll be a lot happier when this whole thing's over... 2pid demons disturbing the peace...

I can't help but feel we're missing something.

How about a crow? :tongue:

Seriously, on that note, I think we can call it closed. The crow hasn't been sited since Night 1 and it's doubtful that it's had another failed attack...I suppose only the end of time will tell...

How about a crow? :tongue:

Seriously, on that note, I think we can call it closed. The crow hasn't been sited since Night 1 and it's doubtful that it's had another failed attack...I suppose only the end of time will tell...

Y'know that's probably it. That damn crow has been sitting in the back of my mind throughout this whole ordeal. I can't wait for this to be over, so any doubters can be shown the truth, and I can find out what the word is on that bird. :tongue:

Way to metagame there, Fugazi :tongue:

Oops, sorry for that! It just came naturally... :blush:

Well, I hope that one of those people (Unfortunately not Booker :cry_sad: ) can vouch for this. I really want to believe you, but, unfortunately, it's the "those who know him...realize that he can't be scum" sort of thing that are just words unless there's evidence. :sceptic:

Whatever the case, I suppose the bodyguard is just a humble person now, so he can't be a threat, I believe.

He can't protect any longer, if that could be considered as a threat. He's just one more target for the Arsonist now.

Y'know that's probably it. That damn crow has been sitting in the back of my mind throughout this whole ordeal. I can't wait for this to be over, so any doubters can be shown the truth, and I can find out what the word is on that bird. :tongue:

We've heard about so many one-shot actions so far, the crow might prove to be one of them.

019.jpg

The day was very quiet and the village square was empty.

The Baker and his wife were horribly distraught over the deaths of Booker Bear and Becka Bulldog.

"This ancient feud is between us and Daxia," cried The Baker's wife, "These happy, adorable animals shouldn't be caught in the middle."

"Then we must do what's necessary to preserve their souls." The Baker answered.

The Baker's wife nodded in agreement, "Daxia may beat us, but we can't let her take all the innocent souls from our furry little friends."

The Baker and his wife entered the dark forest and off on a somber journey...

You may now vote. You have 48 hours to reach a conviction. With 10 players left, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

There are ten of us left, and we now have a much better idea of who the remaining scum are. In order to decide who to vote for today, I have been looking over the voting patterns for the days when we convicted either confirmed or likely scum (Lauren, Sheldon, Cara - I've ignored the Fox because he confessed and I don't think we can read much into that vote).

An interesting pattern emerged. There are two people who either voted against the lynch, or voted after the convicting vote was cast, in all three cases. Both are people I've been suspicious of for other reasons (unfortunately little tangible), and both have been shown doing something suspicious in pictures. Either or both could be scum, but in the absence of concrete evidence I fear we'll have to test them one-by-one, and see what they have to say.

I'll start. Vote: Mindy Mouse (Professor Flitwick)

I'll start. Vote: Mindy Mouse (Professor Flitwick)

Hmm. I've been expecting this since Helen was revealed to be innocent.

Well, time to explain my votes:

• I voted for Helen because I found her sudden vote for Edgar suspisous. Call me old fashioned, but a sudden vote with little to justify it, followed by a startling Bandwagon would raise ones suspisions.
  • On the second day I voted for Lazlo because I felt him rarely speaking was about as useful as a chocolate fireguard, and as best as I can recall, there wasn't much of a case against Bristol to begin with, just another sudden bandwagon.
  • I didn't speak up much after Helen's rant at me; despite her apology it left me depressed, and I didn't want to keep coming back. However, I (like Bruno, Kaley and Marcus) did support the voting after the conviction had been reached.
  • I was one of the first to vote for Felix, though it loses all gravitas when we see I (and about 3/4 of Felix's voters) voted after his conviction.
  • I voted after the conviction to fully show my support, as did several others, including you, Cameron .
  • I voted for Helen, because, as with my aforementioned day one excuse, I found her revival very surprising, and whats more I trusted Bruno. Lets not forget that you were the first to vote, Rufus.
  • After Helen, I thought it would be best not to rush into voting straight away, and gave Cara a chance to protect herself.

Well, I hope that was a good enough rebuttal.