KimT

What did you get to get the exclusive fig?

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

So it's May 3rd soon and the Shop At Home and LEGO Store offer will be on.

Buy Star Wars LEGO for 75 USD and get an Exclusive Limited Edition Star Wars Minifig

What did you buy to get it?

If you haven't shopped yet, then use this link to get to the Star Wars section on Shop At Home.

(Using it will give us some money and you better prizes in the future :wink:)

StarWars_728x90.jpg

Share your purchases here

Well here the update, with the loot from the Star Wars Promotion.

1x 7869 Battle for Geonosis™

1x 7913 Clone Trooper™ Battle Pack

1x 7915 Imperial V-wing Starfighter™

1x 7929 The Battle of Naboo™

1x 8014 Clone Walker™ Battle Pack

1x 8015 Assasin Droids™ Battle Pack

1x 8092 Luke’s Landspeeder™

1x 8083 Rebel Trooper™ Battle Pack

1x 8084 Snowtrooper™ Battle Pack

1x 8085 Freeco Speeder™

1x 8086 Droid Tri-Fighter™

1x 8093 Plo Koon’s Jedi Starfighter™

All my first Star Wars set and for sure not the last.

Edited by P4trickvH

Im going first thing in the morning to my local Lego store. I will probably just get an Arcfighter and some magnets. Unless there is a ridiculous sale. Perhaps the beat up 10% off UCS Jedi starfighter. Will update when I get my loot.

I'm in the US in a time zone earlier than Eastern, so I'll be staying up on the 2nd to buy. Probably I'll see what's on sale first.

I'm betting like last year that the big exclusives will be on sale; I'm pretty sure TLG wouldn't miss a chance to lower the price on 10215 (again), and I'm hoping that like 10179 before it, 10188 will go out with a bang with a nice discount.

I'm in the US in a time zone earlier than Eastern, so I'll be staying up on the 2nd to buy. Probably I'll see what's on sale first.

I'm betting like last year that the big exclusives will be on sale; I'm pretty sure TLG wouldn't miss a chance to lower the price on 10215 (again), and I'm hoping that like 10179 before it, 10188 will go out with a bang with a nice discount.

Lego changes their site at midnight then? If so is it midnight EST?

Lego changes their site at midnight then? If so is it midnight EST?

For those in North America. Not sure about the other countries.

Im hoping for steep discount on 10915. That is the one set I really want out of what is available in store.

Like others I'm waiting to see just what's on sale and for how much before I decide what to order (though I do have some ideas), but I can say right now I'm more interested in getting a) some likely-soon-to-be-discontinued OT sets at sale prices and with free shipping, b) the poster, and c) one last, one-in-a-million shot at the UCS Millennium Falcon, than I am in getting the exclusive minifigure. That's not to say I have no interest in it whatsoever, but my Star Wars passions are really focused on the classic original trilogy. I'm just hopeful I can avoid missing out on too many more sets from the OT.

:cry_sad:

Im hoping for steep discount on 10915. That is the one set I really want out of what is available in store.

Have sets for this event ever been on sale two years in a row? I know 10195 was on sale last year for May 4th. (25% off?)

Have sets for this event ever been on sale two years in a row?

For that matter, just how many years has TLG been doing a "May the Fourth..." Star Wars promo event, anyway?

For that matter, just how many years has TLG been doing a "May the Fourth..." Star Wars promo event, anyway?

I think it started in 2009. (trying to remember promos here - poster in '09, stickers in '10) Not sure though. Did a little Googling and couldn't find any discussion results for 'may the fourth be with you lego' in 2007 or 2008.

For those in North America. Not sure about the other countries.

Just because the site updates at midnight doesn't mean that it isn't set to run the special at lets say (8-10 am?) when the phone lines open in North America

I am hoping that 8096, 8128, and 8098 are all on sale tomorrow of course I would love for them all to be on sale 10% across board...and select ones 25-35% off

(Limit 1 or 2 per address)

I am hoping that 8098 goes down 25-35% because I really need a fourth AT-RT and my first Aayla Secura, and Cad Bane

You figure I spent probably $200k in legos in my life I deserve a great deal like that

heck I hope they throw in a special Lego R2-KT just for me

;-)

Just because the site updates at midnight doesn't mean that it isn't set to run the special at lets say (8-10 am?) when the phone lines open in North America

Just reporting what happened last year.

Well if the items FBTB mentioned are the only ones on sale, I'm not sure if I'm getting anything. Best thing for me is 10198 at $120, but I'm not sure I want that that badly. Definitely don't want the Dropship or the UCS JSF, and 10% off isn't tempting me at all.

It's going to be the Tantive IV for me, I have wanted this for a while and have just been biding my time waiting for a sale on it. The exclusive minifig and poster are just nice bonuses.

Really looking forward to building this classic ship.

Same here. Assuming the FBTB information is accurate, the Tantive IV may well be the thing I get (I'm also mulling over the AT-AT, but I've seen that on sale for less more than once at TRU, oddly enough). I'm still thinking it over, though...

It's going to be the Tantive IV for me, I have wanted this for a while and have just been biding my time waiting for a sale on it. The exclusive minifig and poster are just nice bonuses.

Really looking forward to building this classic ship.

Ooh good choice. If the Dropship isnt at a price im happy with. I may uprade from Arc fighter to tantive IV

If the Dropship isnt at a price im happy with.

FBTB says the Dropship will be $200. (20% off)

The offers just went live, I'll be getting the AT-OT and Dropship.

Not for the west :sceptic:

Could you please write them here?

There are only discounts on the sets listed on the previous page, the ones from FBTB, and free shipping, a free poster with all purchases, and free minifig with any Star Wars purchase over AU$90.

I can confirm the following sales.

Dropship $199.98 (I may get this)

Tantive IV $119.98

UCS Jedi Starfighter $79.98

AT-AT $98.98

Swamp Speeder $26.98

Cad Bane Speeder $44.98

Some of the keychains are on sale but they are the same price as before like old boba fett is $2.48

So the Dropship has the steepest discount. Not as low as I would like but beggars cant be choosers. I think I will splurge on that.

I went for the AT-AT. Do I have the room? Do I have the money? Probably no on both counts, but that's why shopping after midnight is a bad idea.

Now we wait and see if I get the Black ARF or not... he didn't appear on the invoice.

I went for the AT-AT. Do I have the room? Do I have the money? Probably no on both counts, but that's why shopping after midnight is a bad idea.

Now we wait and see if I get the Black ARF or not... he didn't appear on the invoice.

I ordered the JSF... I think... I've been waiting for this to go on sale again for a long time. Unfortunately, I couldn't wait long enough for the dropship and the Tantive, and bought them both in the past few months, so I missed out on those sales.

My invoice didn't show the trooper either. I had alot of trouble with the website, I assume from volume. I'd love to stay up for the confirmatory email, but I have an early meeting, and I don't think staying up late to order Lego will be a good excuse for falling asleep!

I ordered the AT-OT with dropship (my wife gonna kill me). I clicked a box in the very beginning of the order process to send me the shadow arf trooper, but it did not show up on my final invoice either. I guess I'll double check the confirmation email when it comes later.

I ordered the Tantive IV and clicked the box to get my special promotions, and went all the way to the end and completed the tansaction. It never showed up on my order(never ordered anything with a special promotion before).

After reading this thread, i went and ordered the JSF and did the exact same thing and clicked the radio button for the promotion and this time it showed up on the order. I'm now worried, that I wont get it with the first order...