Sign in to follow this  
Solscud007

LDD: SDCC Mini Dropship w/ AT-TE

gallery_101_23_281.gif

So I have been building the Republic Dropship in LDD and stumbled upon the the SDCC Mini version exclusive. I found some decent pictures of the exclusive set on Brickshelf and reversed engineer the design from the pictures.

I actually like this kit a lot. Now I need to troll Bricklink for the pieces because I do not need to spend $300 for a mini kit haha.

lddscreenshot5.png

Here is my little army that I made.

lddscreenshot3.png

This is a picture of the real thing (from bricklink)

bild6560.jpg

Nice work, Solscud. The color changes you made look good, too. Shame those levers don't really come in dk. red.

Nice work, Solscud. The color changes you made look good, too. Shame those levers don't really come in dk. red.

I know. I had actually made the ARC trooper RGS with bright red front and thought about making the Dropship with bright red, but decided to use the darker red. I dont like the dark blue of the real Dropship. I prefer the bright blue.

thats a really great project good luck! I hope you will be able to find everything :P

i have a question, what did you use to make that? i mean what is the programe name to make lego on the cpu? thank you

Pretty neat LDD rendering of this mini-Dropship and AT-TE Solscud, I've been thinking also of doing these minis for a planned mini-diorama, so I might have to take a closer look at these also.

i have a question, what did you use to make that? i mean what is the programe name to make lego on the cpu? thank you

It's the Lego Digital Designer (LDD) program. We have a whole subforum dedicated for it, so you might want to check it out for more info. And pls. kindly observe proper capitalization and punctuation when posting. Thank you.

Nice reverse engineering! I quite like that mini set, it's crazy it's worth more than the large version!

Totally AWESOME mini creation 'Solscud007'......now this should be one of those poly bag sets ! :grin:

May the brick be with you 'Solscud007' ! :grin:

Hey!

Where's the lxf file for those of us a little numb at using LDD? :grin:

Hey!

Where's the lxf file for those of us a little numb at using LDD? :grin:

No prob. How do I post the LXF file? I tried using the forum's file attachment but it would not allow me to attach an LXF.

No prob. How do I post the LXF file? I tried using the forum's file attachment but it would not allow me to attach an LXF.

Upload to Brickshelf.