Sign in to follow this  
BrickArtist

[MOC] Ordinance Lifter

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Hi all, today I'd like to present to you my republic Ordinance Lifter MOC. It can be found in the Revenge Of the Sith visual dictionary.

ordanance_lifter.jpg

C&C welcome. My Brickshelf.

My old sig is back! :grin:

Edited by KielDaMan
Indexed

Great job on this. The shape looks great although I have a couple issues w/ the color. I think you should add some yellow, as well as make sure the colors match on both sides. also maybe an antennae would look good on the back.

Great job :thumbup:

Nice, its a simple design, but I like it.

I have never seen this before, so I dont know how accuret it is, but great job!

Great work 'DobbyClone', you just don't want to get in his way ? :wink:

'He's gonna step on you again !' :grin:

By the way, how stable is the design....like the leg joints are just 1x1 clip plates butted together finally clipping on a tap on each leg ? :wink:

In any case nice job 'DobbyClone' and Brick On ! :grin:

Nice work. I remember this one, and it's recognizable, but didn't the 'real' one have some yellow highlights?

This is really cool, great MOC. I think the addition of more droids is really good for MOC'ing especially since TLG did not offer much for us consumers. Looks great and I think the color scheme looks really good on it even though there is some yellow in it, still works perfectly IMO, :thumbup: .

Great job on this. The shape looks great although I have a couple issues w/ the color. I think you should add some yellow, as well as make sure the colors match on both sides. also maybe an antennae would look good on the back.

Great job :thumbup:

Thanks. I don't have much yellow, especially in small sizes. The only way to accurately represent that would be paint, or stickers. Maybe you could help me out with that? :wink:

Nice, its a simple design, but I like it.

I have never seen this before, so I dont know how accuret it is, but great job!

Thanks!

Great work 'DobbyClone', you just don't want to get in his way ? :wink:

'He's gonna step on you again !' :grin:

By the way, how stable is the design....like the leg joints are just 1x1 clip plates butted together finally clipping on a tap on each leg ? :wink:

In any case nice job 'DobbyClone' and Brick On ! :grin:

Thanks! That holds well, as Brickdoctor can likely confirm. I always pinch the clips to tighten them up too. :sweet:

Great! I like the use of the skis on the arms. :thumbup:

Thanks!

Nice work. I remember this one, and it's recognizable, but didn't the 'real' one have some yellow highlights?

Yeah, as I said to Yogi.

This is really cool, great MOC. I think the addition of more droids is really good for MOC'ing especially since TLG did not offer much for us consumers. Looks great and I think the color scheme looks really good on it even though there is some yellow in it, still works perfectly IMO, :thumbup: .

Thanks!