Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Forest Mafia: Day Five

01.jpg

An evil red haze seemed to be cast over the night as the demon creature came to take the night's sacrifice.

02.jpg

It took a quick bite of the burning Felix Fox and extracted his soul.

03.jpg

The burning skeleton that hit the ground seemed to not take notice.

04.jpg

It continued it's sickening dance off into the forest and disappeared. For now, Spring Haven was free from the pure evil entity known to them as Felix Fox.

05.jpg

The villagers continued to scatter and run towards their homes.

06.jpg

Somebody hit Booker Bear with a bucket of water.

"Hey! What the hell?" He cried.

07.jpg

Then, a chain.

"Stop picking on me!"

08.jpg

Pennie Pig saw his distress and stepped forward to protect him. She said she wouldn't stand by while evil took over her village and she meant it.

09.jpg

She passed her magic hoop over Booker Bear...

10.jpg

...and ran off to find safety.

11.jpg

Meanwhile, Cameron Crocodile responded in his typical fashion and fell over, while Benji Bulldog took matters into his own hands.

12.jpg

He felt he knew who was behind the evil in Spring Haven and finding his target, shot a spell of pulverization powder.

Luckily for his target, the shot was somehow deflected. Benji Bulldog, however, was not so lucky.

13.jpg

He looked his killer in the eye and was about to cry out when he was hit with a curse from a black wand.

14.jpg

Benji Bulldog was no more. And it was just as well, since his only customer had also just passed away.

15.jpg

Pennie Pig went "Whee! Whee! Whee!" all the way home...which is probably why her attacker found her so easy to follow.

16.jpg

Knock! Knock! Knock!

17.jpg

"Not by the hair of my chinny-chin-chin!" Replied Pennie Pig.

18.jpg

The dark figure outside Pennie's home began spreading kerosene and took out a torch...

19.jpg

...and set Pennie's home on fire, while it danced.

20.jpg

Pennie Pig burst into flames...

21.jpg

...and her home burned quickly to the ground.

22.jpg

In the morning, Booker Bear popped out of the hoop...

23.jpg

...and the hoop disappeared.

24.jpg

In the village square, Marcellus the Monk had gathered everyone to share the bad news.

"People of Spring Haven," he began, "I love you with all of my heart. Which is why it's so hard to bring you the news I have today. I am doing my best to keep everyone protected, but sometimes evil occurs no matter how vigilant we are. I promise to do my best to guide my flock to the light. However, last night's results are not what we necessarily were hoping for."

25.jpg

"Felix Fox was a member of the Demon Legion."

"We also lost our dear Benji Bulldog, who was a loyal member of The Village."

"And fire has taken our beloved mayor, Pennie Pig, who was also a loyal member of The Village."

26.jpg

"Never fear," said a voice. It was The Baker's wife, "You may have lost a friend, but we still have his magic to help you through the next night."

27.jpg

But, she was hit with a blast of magic and Daxia stood in possession of the oak wand. "I see there's no rest for the wicked," Daxia said, blasphemously quoting the book of Isaiah.

28.jpg

"Hands off that wand, you evil bitch!" The Baker's wife viciously snarled.

"You'll have to come get it!" Daxia giggled.

The two women ran off into the forest, leaving the confuzzled and adorable citizens of Spring Haven scratching their sad little heads.

Day Five has begun. Voting is not allowed in the first 24 hours.

Objective

The Villagers must find and eliminate all members of The Demon Legion. The Demon Legion wins when they outnumber the innocent Villagers.

Rules

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Village or the Demon Legion. To win the game, the Village must kill off all the Demon Legion, while the Demon Legion needs to outnumber the Village. Third-Party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, un-voting is to be done in the format; Un-vote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. You are only allowed one un-vote a day. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.

3. A game day will last 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.

4. The alignment of lynched players will be revealed at the beginning of the next day, as well as those that died during the night.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but only in your own words. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on. It is very important in this game to not discuss anything with dead players. I will only say this once. Don’t screw yourself over by revealing anything to a player who seems to have been removed from the game. Get it? :wink:

8. You may not edit your posts. 1st offense: penalty vote, 2nd offense: The untimely death of your character and the end of your game. No chance for resurrection.

9. You must post in every day thread. One day without a post and your character will be comically killed off.

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.

11. It is recommended that you turn off your profile views for this game.

Players

becka.jpg

Becka Bulldog - Beautician

played by Rick

booker.jpg

Booker Bear - Garbage Man

played by Dragonator

bruno.jpg

Bruno Bear - Watch Maker

played by Scouts

cameron.jpg

Cameron Crocodile - Carpenter

played by Rufus

cara.jpg

Cara Cow - Doctor

played by badboytje88

edgar.jpg

Edgar Elephant - Fisherman

played by WhiteFang

gabby.jpg

Gabby Goat - Dairy Operator

played by Ricecracker

gilbert.jpg

Gilbert Goat - Schoolteacher

played by Fugazi

helen.jpg

Helen Hippo - Cook

played by def

horace.jpg

Horace Horse - Blacksmith

played by iamded

kaley.jpg

Kaley Cat - Mill Operator

played by Lord Arjay

kenda.jpg

Kenda Cat - Baker

played by I Scream Clone

marcus.jpg

Marcus Monkey - Apple Seller

played by Inconspicuous

mindy.jpg

Mindy Mouse - Accountant

played by professor flitwick

portia.jpg

Portia Poodle - General Store Operator

played by Cornelius Murdock

sheldon.jpg

Sheldon Sheepdog - Toy Maker

played by Quarryman

The Deceased

bristol_dead.jpg

Bristol Bunny - Seamstress - Unknown Affiliation - convicted on Day 2.

played by Bob the Construction Man

wendell_dead.jpg

Wendell Walrus - Librarian - Village - gave his own life on Night 2.

played by Stash2Sixx

brigit_dead.jpg

Brigit Bunny - Florist - Village - murdered on Night 2.

played by Sandy

lauren_dead.jpg

Lauren Lamb - Gardener - Demon Legion - convicted on Day 3.

played by Zepher

lazlo_dead.jpg

Lazlo Lion - Butcher - The Village - died mysteriously on Day 4.

played by TinyPiesRUs

felix_dead.jpg

Felix Fox - Farmer - Demon Legion - murdered on Night 3 and convicted on Day 4.

played by Shadows

A tribute to EB Mafia All-Star Shadows:

I was born in a small village just north of London in 1817. I spent most of my childhood in quiet contemplation, pondering the wonders of life and hats. In 1836 I traveled to the Carpathian Mountains in search of a particularly rare specimen but only came back with a neck wound and an unending thirst for blood knowledge. It was during this time that I developed an interest in mafia, except we called it potato racing. It's hard to explain.

What? Oh, recently? Let's see...

Mystery Castle: This was a serious disaster of a game, I'll never play in another one from this host again. Pure crap. :hmpf:

The Baritones: A delightful time. I was the clear hero of the game, a former KGB agent turned chef by the name of Ivan. I pretty much had to do all the work here and killed the scum by myself, or with very minor cooperation from the noobs I was playing with. It was a lot of work, but someone had to do it.

Witch Hunt Mafia: Greatest game ever. We killed a witch, buried him in an ugly grave, then figured out that the Inquisitor was crazy and won. How much better could it get?

The Baritones 2: Here we are again, but this time I had been brainwashed into being scum and only recovered when the FBI came and helped me realise that I was actually a chef named Ivan. Again. Eventually the host freaked out at the ineptitude of the scum and practically revealed me while giving an alibi to one of the players in a last ditch effort to bring balance to the force game. I had them killed instead and received many happy private messages from the grateful host. Everyone died. But me. Good times. :grin:

Noir Mafia: Candlelit dinners with the chief of police in the Aventine. Blood flowing in the streets daily. It was enchanting.

Mystical Castle: See "Mystery Castle" :hmpf:

Infection: Ugh. Just ugh. A lot of ranting between Hinck, Stash and I, resulting in innocent deaths and wiener attacks. It wasn't pretty.

Prohibition Mafia: I was a 13yr old mob boss who ended up with the girl after we steamrolled the town, killing everyone with no losses. That's pretty much my definition of a good game.

Imperial Soldier's Mafia: I was a secret agent, working directly for the General (and host) and then he lost his mind and revealed my alignment and the enemy invaded and my tent fireplace burned everything down and we won. That about covers it. :wacko:

Dystopia Mafia: Oh look, a flying car. :look:

Hogwarts Mafia: Lots of night actions, lots of killing, a pesky ghost who fortunately trusted me, a neutral trying to cause trouble, but in the end, it all worked out and the forces of good were triumphant. Well, if by good you mean scum. :grin:

Eurodina: Let's see... I'm neutral, have no night action, and need to kill 8 people including one who is hidden and one who has a bulletproof vest. I'm shocked that this ended poorly. :laugh:

Dr. Bloodbrick's Asylum: I'm insane. I'm telling you, I am! No, don't kill me! Crap. I really was insane, completely loyal, and they did me wrong. So sad.

Werewolf Mafia: Hinckley sucks. He revealed my role, got me killed, and when I was lucky enough to be revived, didn't protect me like he promised, getting me killed again. Did I mention that he sucks? Did I? And now he's hosting this. Crap. Love you, Hinck! :wub:

Aside from that, I haven't played much and anything you've heard is a lie. Damn metagamers. :tongue:

benji_dead.jpg

Benji Bulldog - Hat Maker - The Village - murdered on Night 4.

played by Walter Kovacs

A tribute to EB Mafia All-Star Walter Kovacs:

Eurodina

I played the appropriately named Walter Kovacs. I started out the game as a loyal townie with a wonderful, if somewhat limited, Night Action of being able to see other people's night actions. On Night 3, I was converted into the dastardly Noodles clan, and proceeded to fool the rest of the townsfolk for the next week and a half, but in the end I couldn't overcome a teammates treachery, and was voted out on Day 12.

Interesting note: my instincts were dead on at the outset, investigating two mob bosses on successive nights (Nights 3 & 4).

Bloodbricks Asylum

Played the brilliant, yet completely ducked up, Professor Diem. Again, I had a Night Action, this time as an Insane Role-Blocker. Over six nights I managed to block 3 scum, but in the end I mistrusted those who I should have trusted, and trusted the scum instead. So I was lynched on Day 7, the final game day. What a horrid mess that game was for the town. :cry_sad:

Werewolf

Played the somewhat reclusive yet very friendly Walter Knox. Yet Again, I was part of the Town with a Night Action, this time an Angel with Protective powers. The scum tried to recruit me on the first night, and when I proved to be un-recruitable, tried to have me killed the next two nights. They succeeded on Night 3. :sad:

And that's my history. I'm sure the next few months will add more sordid tales to this list, including a hosting credit. :wink:

pennie_dead.jpg

Pennie Pig - Spring Haven Mayor - The Village - murdered on Night 4.

played by Eskallon

A tribute to EB Mafia All-Star Eskallon:

After I joined Eurobricks I was soon drawn to mafia games after following your Baritones 2 and realised how fun these games could be. So I was first decided to sign up for a game after playing through Zepher's mystery games and I had fun and decided to try out mafia, I soon decided to sign up for Infection Mafia hosted by Quarryman:

12_engofi.jpg

I played the role of Hydroponics engineer Engofi Cheipo and was not infected, I had no night action which was expected due to being my first Mafia game. I played decently and survived until day 5/6. Considering this was my first Mafia game, I think I did pretty good. Next up with my line of Mafia games was Prohibition:

chefs_daughter.jpg

In my second game I played Mary Jackson a townie, I didn't do so well in this game though dyeing on day 3/8 by the hand of the scummy killer. I was a spy at night which was interesting and for the time I survived I really enjoyed it. Next up was Dystopia Mafia:

4337886797_d82f7c329f_o.jpg

This time I played a woman called Ellen Allison, again a sane. From night 3 onwards I was given the role of a sane role-blocker much like my most recent action. :wink: I had great fun and died in the conclusion for reasons unknown,(there was a problem with the game mechanics at the end so it was ended and everyone died). So I really think I played well this time and had good fun with he people in the game. Next up was Hogwarts Mafia:

hm-char-sicilia.jpg

Here is my next character, Sicilia Bathory an innocent, Hogwarts was my favourite game because of the amazing sets and great input from the host (Sandy). I had a total of 5 night actions and one item. I could only use one each night though. The item I started off with was a bezoar and it cured poison. My night actions were Poison(takes 3 nights to kill), Amortentia (Love Potion), Veritaserum (Truth Potion), Felix Felicis (Luck Potion) or Polyjuice (Transformation Potion). Well, I think anyone would be happy with the choice of so many actions to choose from each night(bear in mind in takes one night to brew each one too) but yes I was very glad and unfortunately died in the conclusion. In this game I also had great fun with my associate Arjay whom I was allied with and together we had good fun and managed to gather a good idea about who was who. Next up for me was Eurodina:

erwin_long.jpg

Here is my Eurodina character, Erwin Long a retired assassin and at the time bar-worker. I played the position of neutral and it was Quarryman's job to kill me and Iamded off so once Stupid Stash told everyone we were the retired assassins I was killed on night 7. I had no night action and I wasn't really happy with how I played due to the fact that I and my associate Iamded were just left to wait to be killed making it a rather unbalanced game for us. Next up was my most recent game, Werewolf Mafia:

5401944767_83e6ac074a_m.jpg

Here was my most recent character and one I am sure you are familiar with, Ebenezer Hewitt- Village - Fear Monger/Blocker. I won't say much about this but I don't feel like I played too great and wish that my early descion could have been reversed. :wink:

Well, thats it, I unfortunately have never had the great achievement of winning a game but I have come close numerous times. Nevertheless despite this in all games I have had good fun and have enjoyed each and every one in their own ways. All I am left to say is that I am addicted to Mafia games.

So we missed the arsonist? :sceptic:

Furthermore, this is tragic news about our good town friends, Pennie and Benji :cry_sad: !

Where do we go off from today?

Nooooooooooo... This can't be happening... We had taken this very lightly despite Feilx's conviction which ultimately ends up as a demon legion... which means our dear arsonist is still alive somewhere.

Of all people, why Pennie, our protector... and now even Benji who is clearly our town vigiliate. He targeted at someone and somehow or another, the target which he have chosen deflect the shot and killed Benji instead. I wonder if that person holds any harm to our cause..

We need to work it out... And, for sure, the demons still own the blocking ability among them, because I was definitely blocked last night...

This is such a tragic day... :cry_sad:

Poor Pennie and Benji. :cry_sad: Not only were they always friendly to me, but it appears that they were our protector and vigilante, both working for the good of the town.

So it appears Felix was actually a member of Demon Legion. The reappearance of an arsonist suggests that the Demon Legion actually is all about burning and not magic. So perhaps then this black-wand-wielding-fiend is in fact a serial killer working on his/her own.

I didn't learn anything during the night, but perhaps someone knows who Benji was targeting or learned something else useful?

So it appears Felix was actually a member of Demon Legion. The reappearance of an arsonist suggests that the Demon Legion actually is all about burning and not magic. So perhaps then this black-wand-wielding-fiend is in fact a serial killer working on his/her own.

No. I believe we took it for granted and assuming to associate Felix as the arsonist, where in fact he was actually a member of the Demon Legion. More importantly, the arsonist who is still alive and kicking, burns poor Penny's house last night. Therefore, I strongly believes the remaining black wand wielder is the demon vigilate.

Humn we lost another two members of the town... Drats! We did however vote out a member of the legion!

So Benji was the brown wand killer... He's the one who killed Felix & Wendell... Will his wand be passed on?

I'm not sure what to think of last night. First we vote off the arsonist. Then someone burns down a house with it's inhabitant still inside. I thought we got rid of the arsonist.

This gives us a lot to think about. Anybody find out something interesting last night?

It certainly is good to be back to the village. At least some of you noted my absence yesterday. I was kidnapped. I was captured during the third night and held in a dark place the whole day yesterday. I can only assume someone with evil intent kidnapped me. I did not see who did this to me though.

And... what a tragic night indeed. The Demon Legion seem to be well-informed about the important abilities of certain villagers, which worries me greatly. The protector and vigilante taken down. Let's just hope that at least Benji's ability can be passed on to another villager.

Exactly my thinking. The can, torch, and hammer were passed on to another killer. A 'neutral' would not have any allies to pass these items on to. My reading of yesterday's events is that Felix was blocked and killed by members of the village and revived yesterday by one of his Demon Legion allies. That makes a whole lot more sense than him being converted, which would be unlikely for a neutral anyway.

No. I believe we took it for granted and assuming to associate Felix as the arsonist, where in fact he was actually a member of the Demon Legion. More importantly, the arsonist who is still alive and kicking, burns poor Penny's house last night. Therefore, I strongly believes the remaining black wand wielder is the demon vigilate.

If this is true I'm starting to lose my faith in God (Hinck would be megablocking with us too much), but I wouldn't be really surprised either. For now, it seems most likely that the Demon Legion kills by means of fire and the other killer - the black wand killer - could then be a neutral.

What a disastrous night for the village. But at least that pesky fox is no more ... I hope. :sceptic:

It's nice to see Becka has returned! *hugs Becka* I hope you came through your ordeal unscathed, Becka.

Otherwise, more information may be forthcoming, but I need to make sense of some thing first...

Well I like the fact we are voting off Demon Legion, not the fact that our loyal townies are being offed in retaliation though. We need to all get onto the same page and keep the scum down and out. They must be 3-4 of them around at this stage and I am starting to form a few ideas in consultation on who they are. Hopefully more will come to light to aid us.

Becka, I am somewhat confused about your absence, is this kidnapping part of our village life? or something you read about from Wendell's wide and varied library of "real world tales"?

Becka, I am somewhat confused about your absence, is this kidnapping part of our village life? or something you read about from Wendell's wide and varied library of "real world tales"?

All I know I was kidnapped during the third night, which is why I could not talk or vote during day 4, and released last night. By who I was kidnapped I do not know. I can only assume it was the Demon Legion.

Well, the events of the night were... interesting to say the least. :sceptic: A few things to consider then:

Firstly, our dear town vigilante Benji targeted Sheldon Sheepdog last night. The question is, does that make Sheldon the demon legion vigilante? Please consider the following two lines.

Luckily for his target, the shot was somehow deflected. Benji Bulldog, however, was not so lucky.

He looked his killer in the eye and was about to cry out when he was hit with a curse from a black wand.

The question is, does that suggest that Benji's target is the killer? Or does it mean that Sheldon was protected and a different killer happened to be standing near by, ready to look Benji in the eyes? The problem with that is, who protected him? As we can see, the town protector certainly didn't. Have a think about that, and I'll be interest to hear your thoughts on the matter too, Sheldon.

Next, we have the issue of Felix's alignment, and the continued presence of both the arsonist and the black wand vigilante. If the arsonist is really the scum killer, then that means we need to rethink a few things we have assumed.

In other news, we have had an interesting investigation result back from last night which I am currently trying to validate. I'm not entirely sure of its authenticity currently, so I won't say who it is for yet. It is very strange...

I have a couple of other suspicions that I may divulge later, but for now I just wanted to lay out some points for us to think about and to start the day with. There are potentially another 3-4 Demon Legion cultists out there, as well as the serial killer, so we need to stay sharp people, they will be trying to mislead us.

Oh, and has anyone heard anything about this damn crow? I'm starting to think that may have been a fabrication of our dear stallion's mind. :look:

And to add to what I previously said, I have also been informed just now that Sheldon targeted Benji last night. So, I think we have the black wand killer quite thoroughly nailed people. :thumbup:

The question is, does that suggest that Benji's target is the killer? Or does it mean that Sheldon was protected and a different killer happened to be standing near by, ready to look Benji in the eyes? The problem with that is, who protected him? As we can see, the town protector certainly didn't. Have a think about that, and I'll be interest to hear your thoughts on the matter too, Sheldon.

Well, we can't really know for sure, but...

Next, we have the issue of Felix's alignment, and the continued presence of both the arsonist and the black wand vigilante. If the arsonist is really the scum killer, then that means we need to rethink a few things we have assumed.

... looks like we can get some resolution on who the Demon Legion killer and who a possible neutral (serial) killer is by following up on this pretty clear lead...

And to add to what I previously said, I have also been informed just now that Sheldon targeted Benji last night. So, I think we have the black wand killer quite thoroughly nailed people. :thumbup:

It does assume we can trust you and your apostles allies. :look:

And... what a tragic night indeed. The Demon Legion seem to be well-informed about the important abilities of certain villagers, which worries me greatly. The protector and vigilante taken down. Let's just hope that at least Benji's ability can be passed on to another villager.

The rate of success of the Demon Legion is worrying indeed. I urge those who are part of private village circles to consider carefully who exactly was aware of the actions of those killed last night, and during the previous nights. On the other hand, we can't dismiss the possible existence of a Demon Peeping Tom.

Exactly my thinking. The can, torch, and hammer were passed on to another killer. A 'neutral' would not have any allies to pass these items on to. My reading of yesterday's events is that Felix was blocked and killed by members of the village and revived yesterday by one of his Demon Legion allies. That makes a whole lot more sense than him being converted, which would be unlikely for a neutral anyway.

Makes sense to me. Also, the wand killer succeeded only every other night. Could he have a second action on alternate nights?

Firstly, our dear town vigilante Benji targeted Sheldon Sheepdog last night. The question is, does that make Sheldon the demon legion vigilante? Please consider the following two lines.

Very interesting. But if Sheldon was targeted by the vigilante last night, then Sheldon was already suspicious to some to start with -- anything that can be shared?

This gets even better! Now some serious explaining is the order of the day!

I'm really sorry about that, being a paranoid wand owner can lead to so much trouble, such as people trying to kill me dying from it instead. Good thing my ability is limited to people trying to kill me, not anyone trying to target me. So, I anticipate that you'll want to know why I haven't mentioned this before, and that is quite simple: as long the Demon Legion didn't know about my ability there was a chance they'd target me and die from it instead, which would have been of great benefit to us. Unfortunately poor Benji was the one that targeted me instead. :cry_sad:

paranoid wand owner

Oh... and did Brigit attack you as well? :sceptic:

I'm really sorry about that, being a paranoid wand owner can lead to so much trouble, such as people trying to kill me dying from it instead. Good thing my ability is limited to people trying to kill me, not anyone trying to target me. So, I anticipate that you'll want to know why I haven't mentioned this before, and that is quite simple: as long the Demon Legion didn't know about my ability there was a chance they'd target me and die from it instead, which would have been of great benefit to us. Unfortunately poor Benji was the one that targeted me instead. :cry_sad:

Well, that's very convenient, isn't it? And isn't it interesting that, rather than having a brown wand like our town vigilante had, you had a black wand, like the killer we have seen previously. Care to try justifying that?

Well, that's very convenient, isn't it? And isn't it interesting that, rather than having a brown wand like our town vigilante had, you had a black wand, like the killer we have seen previously. Care to try justifying that?

No, I have no clue why God gave me a black wand, He acts in mysterious ways indeed. :cry_sad:

No, I have no clue why God gave me a black wand, He acts in mysterious ways indeed. :cry_sad:

Right, a compelling defense. :sceptic:

Oh, and God didn't give you that wand, Daxia did. Get it right, blasphemer. :hmpf_bad:

This doesn't really make sense. Not only your wand is black, but Benji was blasted to pieces which happens to be the MO of Brigit's killer (while she was protecting Helen). If Benji's wand had turned against him, he would have been pulverised to bones, as we saw on previous nights.

Poor Sheldon, just as he was ready to file his patent for interlocking wooden pieces. Seems like we've nailed a killer. However, it is surprising that he has only struck two times so far. Could it be he could only kill on even nights? :sceptic:

Well, nothing is ever simple, is it? Just when we think we have a few things figured out, we lose more of our own and find out how little we did know. I agree that it now appears that the arsonist is the demon killer and black wand some sort of serial killer. Looks like god decided to mess with our preconceived notions.

And now we have a kidnapper to deal with as well?

If Booker says Sheldon targeted Benji, then that's what I believe. A paranoid wand owner wouldn't target somebody with their ability as far as I know.

Day 2:

Hmm... I will like to summarise something based on what I said in Day 1. I have prior knowledge of the arsonist's existence and he/she is a neutral. I reveal this info when Helen put me into the voting basket after the fast and fury of mine possible lynch in day.

Day 4:

So yes, I am your friendly forest pyromaniac.

[snip]

All that mess with Brigit and the rest had nothing to do with me, I was neutral and hated everyone equally. I didn't even know the scum yet, nor am I been pleased with how much trouble they caused me before finally converting me, but they hadn't found me yet so I really can't hold a grudge.

Day 5:

Some things don't add up. I agree with Becka, it makes little sense for a neutral to have allies to whom his action will be handed down. Also, the conversion of a neutral arsonist is unlikely. On the other hand, since the start Edgar was adamant that the arsonist is neutral. Finally, I'm surprised that the town reviver who was forced into helping Felix isn't dead already. Either the Demon Legion plan to make use of his abilities again in the future, or the hijacking action was a one-off thing. Either way, it would seem that the reviver was of no help last night.

Many questions, few answers. Any thoughts?

Nobody knew for sure Felix was the arsonist. It was simply a guess based on a few things, so it's possible that Felix was just lying to confuse us.

If Felix was speaking the truth and he indeed was neutral at the start of it and got converted during the game. It could be possible that his arsonist powers have been passed on to another member of the Demon Legion. The death of a Demon Legion member might not mean the end of his power...

Ofcourse the only proof I have to support this theory are the words of Fenix (no idea if he was speaking the truth) and the fact that after we found the supposed arson and lynched him, someone else set a house on fire, which is a fact.