Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Mafia School: Escape From Isla Paradisa - Day Four

Oh. My. Pixelated. Megablocksy Camera. :oh::hmpf:

Come on guys! I go away for a nice hike to get some fab pics of the island scenery for a few hours, and doubt itself sows her terrible distrust in alot of you. :sadnew: Kylan raised an excellent point:

Working all independently we all chose to kill the first three people and they were all innocents. The moment a few of us Townies decided to work together, we got our first Scum. And also, not innocent died that night. I feel that has a LOT to do with Ms LeMans being on the Town side, and that is why I am "so quick to defend her" (What, are you 5?). Also, I like her tight French buns!

Good stuff there Kylan. :thumbup:

Danielle, you keep making excuses, saying maybe we should all vote for Erin, first you tryed to put the blame on Colette, now its Erin. :hmpf:

Im keeping my vote right where it is.

CF

In the interest of the Innocents moving forward, I'd like to apologize for my emotional outbursts, this has been the second straight day I'm feeling overly ticked by what's been happening around us. I'm sorry if I've offended some people here, especially Siegmund. I know you will never trust me even if we're in the same boat, and I accept that fact, but we have no other choice but work together if we want to survive. Again, I'm sorry, even if you won't accept it.

Second, I am in no way the so-called leader of the Innocents. All I do is coordinate things, that's all. No ill intentions or hidden agenda whatsoever. All I care is for the innocent people to win this game of survival. If it will be beneficial for our cause, I will gladly step down doing this task, which I just volunteered doing since I'm really concerned about our plight. I have no problem with someone stepping up and do this coordinating chore and I'd just gladly watch from the sidelines. That is granting I survived the night. If I get killed, no worries, jut continue the fight and don't let the mafia goons take you all. I have complete trust in your capabilities.

Yes I actually agree with you there Stupid Siegmund. I am indeed an unconfirmed Townie, I never said I was confirmed right? I was not investigated, so therefore no confirmation. Yeah it's all about blind faith and trust, and that applies too to the other unconfirmed townies aside from you three. And I have no problem with that, that's all we could hold on to during these trying times.

And for the record, I never name-called any other townie, except you Stupid Siegmund, because honestly, you deserve it. And just to make you feel better, it is NOT only me who thinks you're stupid, other innocents think you're stupid too, and unfortunately, we're stuck with you and have to drag your sorry megablocks till the end.

I'm made of LEGO, not Megablocks. :sadnew:

Others may think I'm stupid, and that's their choice, although I have the consolation that I'm safe from being lynched, and only the killer can get rid of me. Also, since I'm a genuine, Vanilla Townie, the killer would be wasting their time, unless they have a personal vendetta against me. :blush:

I'm made of LEGO, not Megablocks. :sadnew:

Others may think I'm stupid, and that's their choice, although I have the consolation that I'm safe from being lynched, and only the killer can get rid of me. Also, since I'm a genuine, Vanilla Townie, the killer would be wasting their time, unless they have a personal vendetta against me. :blush:

Again sorry, I'll drop the 'S' word from now on. Let's just all work together, even if you don't trust this lovely but highly emotional French chick.

And I don't expect you to unvote me either, I respect your decision, the way I respect the individual decisions of the rest of the innocents.

Again sorry, I'll drop the 'S' word from now on. Let's just all work together, even if you don't trust this lovely but highly emotional French chick.

And I don't expect you to unvote me either, I respect your decision, the way I respect the individual decisions of the rest of the innocents.

Thank you, I appreciate that. :blush:

My vote shall indeed remain unchanged as a lesson to anyone else in the future, who feels the need to verbally abuse someone else. It shall forever be recorded in the Mafia History books.

"So let it be written... So let it be done."

My vote shall indeed remain unchanged as a lesson to anyone else in the future, who feels the need to verbally abuse someone else. It shall forever be recorded in the Mafia History books.

No worries, I completely understand your vote. :wink:

On the contrary, from what I've read in some Mafia Books, the word 'Stupid' is NOTHING compared to other more vulgar words and expletives I've read. I'll even look like a holy angel when I'm put in those cases. 5415611103_04b78291c6_o.gif

:grin:

Oh my! I can't let my real life de-stessing exercises get in the way of me being in the room again! I apologize for my general inactivity today. Anyways, I have been catching up on what has been said, and Danielle is still the most suspicious. Colette is one of the few people I can really trust in this game, and Danielle trying to stir up trouble by criticizing her. Therefore, I Vote: Danielle Barrie (Dan the Brickman) . I hope that we can reach a conviction today.

Vote Tally:

Danielle Barrie/Dan the Brickman: 7 (CommanderFox, Cutlass Iz, KielDaMan, Brickdoctor, Capt. Redblade, KartoffelViking, Baylego)

Colette LeMans/KielDaMan: 2 (Dan the Brickman, smittyfan)

Day Four has ended with the conviction of Danielle Barrie/Dan the Brickman. Furthermore, Erin Ennis/Euvor has been removed from the game due to not posting in two whole game days, and not responding to the host's inquiries.

~*~*~*~*~*~

dayfour8.jpg

Suspicious about the absense of the Irish guest Erin Ennis, Mr. Crusoe decided to pay a visit to her bungalow before nightfall. The bungalow was wrapped in silence, only the sounds of birds and crickets and other critters lurking in the bushes could be heard.

dayfour9.jpg

Upon entering the bungalow, Mr. Crusoe's hat was almost knocked off by the hanged body of Erin. Her blackened face told that she'd been hanging there for most of the day.

dayfour10.jpg

Mr. Crusoe searched the room. There were empty bottles and wine glasses scattered everywhere. It looked like Erin had been quite the drinker. Mr. Crusoe didn't blame her, after what had happened on the previous four days. Then he caught his eye on a note...

dayfour11.jpg

Meanwhile, at the Magnolia Lodge the captives of the island had reached a decision. The convicted janitor Danielle Barrie backed down as the lynch mob encircled her. She hissed curses at the crowd, but she knew well that there was no escape from this.

dayfour12.jpg

Then Mr. Crusoe returned, carrying a note and dragging the severed head of Erin Ennis that left a trail of blood behind him.

dayfour13.jpg

Mr. Crusoe told the crowd that he had found Erin from her bungalow. She had committed a suicide after drinking for days. And the note explained why.

"
I'm so sorry.

I just can't live with the guilt of being a part of this insanity anymore. Sunday didn't deserve to die, and neither did any of the others. I never wanted to be in the Mafia, I was forced into it. There's just no sense in this vendetta against Mr. Crusoe, and I hope my companions see that too before it's too late.

This is too much for me, so I'm going to take myself out of the equation. I'm sorry.

Erin
"

dayfour14.jpg

As Mr. Crusoe read the letter, Danielle Barrie saw her chance to flee. The crowd would have to satiate their bloodlust with the drunkard red-head, and she would live to see another day.

dayfour15.jpg

However, she didn't get far until Mr. Crusoe caught up with her. There just was no fooling a retired elite gangster.

dayfour16.jpg

Even tied to a chair and Mr. Crusoe flailing a crowbar in front of her face, Danielle Barrie was determined not to yield. She just refused to believe her life had come to an end.

dayfour17.jpg

And so she screamed and screamed and screamed all through the night.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Day Four has ended. Please send in your night actions within 24 hours from now.