Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Mafia School: Escape From Isla Paradisa - Day Four

Interestingly, STUPID Siegmund shied away from explaining your question to him, and just rebutted with a counter-question. I guess his STUPID mind can't think of an INTELLIGENT REASON huh? Anyway, Stupid Siegmund Sucks!

As much as I'd like to reply with something really mean and nasty to you, I shall be the better man, and refrain. I think enough has been said already.

As much as I'd like to reply with something really mean and nasty to you, I shall be the better man, and refrain. I think enough has been said already.

Ok, so let's just let the others decide our fate. I have said my piece, proven my innocence to everybody, and it's up to you guys if you'll lynch me out or not.

I AM EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED. SOME INNOCENT PEOPLE REALLY ARE QUITE STUPID. I REALLY WISH I'D JUST GET KILLED BY NIGHT, SO I COULD STUFF THE TRUTH TO ALL OF YOU STUPID DOUBTERS, OR BETTER YET JUST LYNCH ME OUT NOW.

I have been stupid, STUPID ENOUGH TO THINK I COULD EVEN TRUST YOU FOR A MINUTE!! :angry:

My word, I left for a few hours to return to real life have a nap, and I return to a swirling, screeching Hell on Earth. I would advise anyone taking sides in this argument to stop, think rationally for a second, and consider that we do not yet have enough votes for a conviction and are all acting like toddlers.

I have some reliable sources of my own ya know. However, nothing I can share with the likes of you SCUM! :angry: Traitor!!!

Is that right? Well, could you convey your sources to a confirmed innocent such as moi?

I would advise anyone taking sides in this argument to stop, think rationally for a second, and consider that we do not yet have enough votes for a conviction and are all acting like toddlers.

Ok I apologize for my emotional outburst (just can't stand stupidity of other innocents). I agree with you Casey, and as I said earlier (above), with the retraction of Keith's and Stupid Siegmund's votes for Danielle, we are very far from any conviction, which as we all know is to the scum's advantage.

And just to ultimately prove to you guys that I'm innocent, if ever you believe Danielle's and Stupid Siegmund's statements, feel free to vote for me. I already have a couple of votes, and you'll just need to have 5 more. That is, if there are still 5 more "Colette/KielDaMan doubters" among the other innocents. I'd gladly sacrifice myself just so you could cast away your suspicion over me. When it's all said and done, you'll know I'm telling THE TRUTH. But I warn you, it will be a blow to the innocent's numbers.

What the MegaBloks happened while I was napping?!?! *huh*

Actually, my dear Ms LeMans, I was quick to vote Erin, because I KNOW she is SCUM!

I have some reliable sources of my own ya know. However, nothing I can share with the likes of you SCUM! :angry: Traitor!!!

Alright then, what is your source? Until you can prove to me that you have a reliable source telling you Erin is Scum, my vote stands.

What the MegaBloks happened while I was napping?!?! *huh*

Ms. Danielle made a stategic desperate move, casting doubt over me and stirring up disunity among us, which by the looks if it, was successful as two of our loyal townies has been convinced by our janitress.

Alright then, what is your source? Until you can prove to me that you have a reliable source telling you Erin is Scum, my vote stands.

Let's see if she can give some concrete evidence, and not a made-up story once again.

Let's see if she can give some concrete evidence, and not a made-up story once again.

I'm not sure about the made up story (yet), but yes, I want concrete evidence.

Danielle, you say you know Erin is Scum. That means you must be 100% sure. The only way that can be is if you are the Cop, or you are Scum. Which one is it?

Danielle, you say you know Erin is Scum. That means you must be 100% sure. The only way that can be is if you are the Cop, or you are Scum. Which one is it?

Can I butt in?

How can Danielle know that Erin is Scum if you've already told me in our private conversations that we already have 3 confirmed innocents (I wouldn't name them all, but oh yeah Stupid Siegmund is one of them). Three Nights = Three Investigations = Three confirmed innocents right? So clearly she is NOT the Cop. So I guess somebody's lying, and I'm inclined to believe it's not you Bridget since I trust you. Now read between the lines people.

----

Oh yeah, I just noticed, after you questioned Danielle, she just mysteriously left the room without any answers.

How can Danielle know that Erin is Scum if you've already told me in our private conversations that we already have 3 confirmed innocents (I wouldn't name them all, but oh yeah Stupid Siegmund is one of them). Three Nights = Three Investigations = Three confirmed innocents right? So clearly she is NOT the Cop. So I guess somebody's lying, and I'm inclined to believe it's not you Bridget since I trust you. Now read between the lines people.

Um, what? :wacko: Not quite following you there.

Look who talked to me privately, stirring up things yet again. Role claiming as the Cop right now Danielle?

I KNOW that you DONT KNOW who the cop is. Maybe it is me?

Maybe I just want to see how YOU do under pressure, after all, you ARE trying to represent the town, right?

BAD MOVE.... Tsk.. tsk.. tsk..

I recently asked Danielle to cite her "reliable sources", and, while she did speak to me in private, it was only to bash Collette, when I thought I had made it clear that such behaviour was idiotic and should be abhorred. Now we learn she is claiming to be the Cop, despite the fact that (as far as I know) she has no way to support this claim. :hmpf_bad:

If you will notice, I refrained from voting until earlier today, and that is because I had not been convinced thoroughly of anyone's guilt. But now, I am convinced that Danielle is a Mafia member who is starting to crack under the pressure, now that Dreo has been convicted, and when Casey Roswell says something is a sure thing, you bloody well better pay attention. (Mostly because it is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to witness me in such control of my instincts. :tongue: )

Look who talked to me privately, stirring up things yet again. Role claiming as the Cop right now Danielle?

BAD MOVE.... Tsk.. tsk.. tsk..

:grin:

I just wanted to see what you'd say to that. AND its true. I didnt say that I WAS or WAS NOT. :wink:

But, I do know a few things. Perhaps I'll share more if I make it to the next morning.

Am I the cop? am I bluffing? can I really aford to say? If I say Im the cop, then the mafia WILL kill me. If I say Im not, The Town will lynch me. Oh, what to do. But, perhaps there are other possibilities? maybe, I have done some of my own investigation? maybe I have my own alliance? Who knows. I suppose its up to the voters now!

Anyways, you all have a lot to think about. Todays vote will be very interesting to see.

Can you still trust this person to be your "leader". (one who blows up herself, and goes off the deep end, over a mind accusation?)

...and calls the ones she is trying to "protect" things like "ideot" "stupid" ....

... we could all just vote Erin, and see what happens overnight. Just a thought. :look:

Very well said Casey! :thumbup:

And now here is our situation:

Vote Tally:

Danielle - Cruz, Kylan, Colette, Bridget, Casey

Colette - Danielle, Stupid Siegmund

Those who haven't voted yet: Keith (retracted vote), Panda, Erin, Geert, Vanya

We still lack a couple of votes to reach a conviction, and with a few hours remaining (roughly 14 hours real-time), let us see who will step up the plate and join the innocents' cause. It will be interesting to see how the others will react in this situation. Their activity/non-activity will likely give us an indication on their allegiance.

... we could all just vote Erin, and see what happens overnight. Just a thought. :look:

Another desperate move, sheez. :hmpf:

And you know what Danielle, you're confusing us. I though you wanted to vote me off, now you're saying Erin? Pathetic and desperate inconsistency on you part. :thumbdown:

I just wanted to see what you'd say to that. AND its true. I didnt say that I WAS or WAS NOT. :wink:

But, I do know a few things. Perhaps I'll share more if I make it to the next morning.

Am I the cop? am I bluffing? can I really aford to say? If I say Im the cop, then the mafia WILL kill me. If I say Im not, The Town will lynch me. Oh, what to do. But, perhaps there are other possibilities? maybe, I have done some of my own investigation? maybe I have my own alliance? Who knows. I suppose its up to the voters now!

god said at the end of Day 1 that there is only the Mafia Goons, the Doctor, and the Cop who have power roles. The Doctor can't investigate. (and of course, Vanilla Townies can't either) So to be completely sure, you must be either the Cop or the Doctor. Are you roleclaiming as Cop, going to be lynched as Scum, or have you told a lie by saying you know Erin is Scum?

And why convict Erin when Mr. Crusoe will interrogate her a yways if she doesn't speak up? That would be a waste of a vote.

Oh and another thing, you came to the room just to say those non-nonsensical things? How about answering Casey's accusations? You're clearly acting out of desperation Danielle, why don't you try to back-up your statements with actual evidence? I suggest you just mop up the floor during your last few remaining hours here in the resort, you scum.

I suggest you just mop up the floor during your last few remaining hours here in the resort, you scum.

Calm down, Colette...

Statements like this don't help matters.

I suggest you just mop up the floor during your last few remaining hours here in the resort, you scum.

Meh, if its my last few hours, I think I will quit my job! :tongue: Its not like it will matter anyways! I'm gonna go break open the bar... let me know when you guys make up your minds.

Calm down, Colette...

Statements like this don't help matters.

Sorry... Gotta do my breathing exercises again... <Breathe in... Breathe out...>

Meh, if its my last few hours, I think I will quit my job! :tongue: Its not like it will matter anyways! I'm gonna go break open the bar... let me know when you guys make up your minds.

You know the funny thing is you keep entering the room just to say nonsensical things and don't even bother to answer our questions (mine and Bridget's) and accusations (Casey's). I guess you ran out of excuses and stories to make up?

Can you still trust this person to be your "leader". (one who blows up herself, and goes off the deep end, over a mind accusation?)

...and calls the ones she is trying to "protect" things like "ideot" "stupid" ....

Nope, I refuse to trust a so-called leader who continues to put me down, and name-call me. My vote remains unchanged. Hey, I'm even a confirmed innocent Townie! One who is for the 'cause of the town' but publicaly puts down those who are indeed townies shouldn't be trusted! :hmpf_bad:

Also, according to my own reliable sources our 'leader' is not even a 100% confirmed townie AT ALL!! Right now, it's all blind faith and trust. That's the Honest truth! :blush:

Nope, I refuse to trust a so-called leader who continues to put me down, and name-call me. My vote remains unchanged. Hey, I'm even a confirmed innocent Townie! One who is for the 'cause of the town' but publicaly puts down those who are indeed townies shouldn't be trusted! :hmpf_bad:

Also, according to my own reliable sources our 'leader' is not even a 100% confirmed townie AT ALL!! Right now, it's all blind faith and trust. That's the Honest truth! :blush:

Yes I actually agree with you there Stupid Siegmund. I am indeed an unconfirmed Townie, I never said I was confirmed right? I was not investigated, so therefore no confirmation. Yeah it's all about blind faith and trust, and that applies too to the other unconfirmed townies aside from you three. And I have no problem with that, that's all we could hold on to during these trying times.

And for the record, I never name-called any other townie, except you Stupid Siegmund, because honestly, you deserve it. And just to make you feel better, it is NOT only me who thinks you're stupid, other innocents think you're stupid too, and unfortunately, we're stuck with you and have to drag your sorry megablocks till the end.

And for the record, I never name-called any other townie, except you Stupid Siegmund, because honestly, you deserve it. And just to make you feel better, it is NOT only me who thinks you're stupid, other innocents think you're stupid too, and unfortunately, we're stuck with you and have to drag your sorry megablocks till the end.

Colette, please, this isn't really helping.

Can't we concentrate our efforts on the goal instead of saying things that could divide us? You know, 'Innocents unite!' and all that.

Can't we concentrate our efforts on the goal instead of saying things that could divide us? You know, 'Innocents unite!' and all that.

I already did my part. It's up to the others to step up and do what's the right thing to do.

Anyway I'll just shut up and let the things run their course.

After much consideration, and in the interest of the town majority, and self-preservation from the French rage-queen, I will

Vote: Danielle Barrie (Dan the Brickman)

For some reason I feel sick again, like I did when voting for Raquel :sick:

I already did my part. It's up to the others to step up and do what's the right thing to do.

I'm not sure if name-calling is the best way to convince people to join your side, but I agree:

Fellow residents (temporary or not) of this island, we need a conviction, and we're running out of time to do it. This is our only chance each day to attempt to rid ourselves of the Scum, and we can't let it slip away. Sometimes risks have to be taken, and sometimes we need to unite even if we don't agree with our leader.