KimT

ENTRY TOPIC: White Boba Fett Raffle

Post your entry here.

Remember max 3 pics no bigger than 800x600 pixels and one entry per member only!

"Stay On Target!"

Looks like I will be the first entry. Yeah :grin:

Story:

We all know Boba Fett as the most deadliest Bounty Hunter in the Galaxy. Well this another one of his many adventures. Greedy and slobberly Jabba is foaming at his mouth to have Han Solo captured. So he hired Boba Fett as we all know. :wink: Now before the Cloud City trap (Ackbar should have been there for that one too :grin: ) Boba Fett has traced the elusive Solo to the Ice World of Hoth. Now Han was out on his Taun Taun on a scouting expedition with a rebel soldier and K3PO to look for some greens (why K3PO? the same reason C3PO is on the AT-AT Battlefield) Boba Fett ambushes the party in a remote ice field. With him is an imperial snowtrooper to make sure he does as Darth Vader wishes and bring Han as carbon guinea pig. Unfortunately like his dad, Boba Fett has a equipment malfunction rendering his weapons and defensive systems useless. The rebels however are lacking proper arms (Rebel Alliance is poor you know :wink: ) They proceed to have an epic snowball fight/war, and even the snowtrooper joins in clobbering Boba. :laugh: The result is Boba Fett who ends up covered in snow. (I.E that is where a White Boba comes in)

First picture: I left all the pictures with a blue hue to capture the icy world of Hoth.

1.png

Second: (top view to show 16x16)

2.png

Third: The White Boba Fett is supposed to be placed where the 2x2 round tile is :laugh:

3.png

Thank you for donating such great prizes and a fun contest! Have fun everyone!

lddscreenshot17.png

A rather obscure room in the Death Star, Vader's Personal Mandolorian Armory is worth 8.6 billion credits. He's spent years collecting the full set. When 2 unfortunate Stormtroopers discover the white Mandolorian armor is missing, their only question is "Who's getting strangled for this?" The second one prefers a quick, painless death, and would rather hurtle down one of the pointless, endless pits in the Death Star.

Hey guys here's my entry:

Shortly after Boba Fett joined the Empire he was sent down to Hoth with some other troopers to execute the Rebels but Vader thought Fett might be spotted so he gave him white armor instead so he could camouflage into the snow.

5546074318_70f4095f3b_z.jpg

EB white boba fett comp by Lord Of The Fries, on Flickr

Fett goes where the blue 1x1 tile is:

5546073042_63585ef7e5_z.jpg

Just a side view:

5546073680_6e8a62a61c_z.jpg

Thanks KimT for running this contest :yoda:

Edited by Lord Of The Fries

Great entries so far.

Mine doesn't have the best execution, but I like the idea! (well, it made me laugh!)

5546781175_d45f9c6b37_z.jpg

You can see other angles and the 'source' photos on my flickr page.

Thanks KimT for running the raffle.

Before anyone else uses this idea, here are some Snowtroopers building a Boba Fett Snowman. The black minifig represents Boba Fett.

bobaraffle.png

Thanks EB staff for running another raffle! :classic:

Here is my entry of "WWBF" (Why White Boba Fett)

The explanation is simple, he was at the wrong place at the wrong moment, despite the fact that the house painter is so sorry ! :grin:

(maybe it can explain why BF helps the dark side, he had a bad day...)

(the green zone is where BF will be...unfortunately for him !)

LDDScreenShot2.png

LDDScreenShot3.png

Here's my entry:

whitefett.jpgwhitefett3.jpg

I think it's pretty self-explanatory. White Boba would stand on the gold pedestal while he's judged by St. Peter. :classic:

Some great entries so far! I expected a lot of Hoth/snow scenarios. :grin:

Thanks for putting on this raffle!

I made this one in hurry, so its not a good one. but anyways, heres a small story behind it:

Ahsoka had fell in love, and decided to make a statue from he and show it to him.

Unfortanelly, Boba didnt know much anything about art, and though at it was a real person,

and shoot it into pieces immidedly.

Ahsoka was furios and started to chaise him after whit his lightsaber.

lddscreenshot1.png

(Boba belongs to the marmor statue were the two studs are)

And what we did all learn about this? Do not upset a girl, specially if shes a jedi knight.

Captain Becker

EDIT: Forgot to add the picture :blush:

Edited by Captain Becker

Thought I'd join the fun :classic:

sdc11083.jpg

Boba: Rawr!!!

Dengar: You know Boba, If you only had a white suit, I might not have noticed...

If you look carefully, Boba's grey arm is showing in the wampa's arm :wink:

Edited by Legoman

The Star Wars Wax Museum:

The Death Star is proud to be opening its own wax museum, featuring renditions of famous senators, generals, and villains. The Stormtroopers are working hard on their newest wing: the Bounty Hunter Wing! They've only got one more wax sculpture left to paint. Here we see the changing of the guard where the sculptor with his fine lightsaber chisel steps back so the painter can do his work.

5552428366_77ed8e5e24.jpg

(Obviously the White Boba goes on the last pedastal)

Thanks for hosting this raffle, KimT. :thumbup:

I couldn't think of anything very clever so I built an entry depicting the moment when Boba Fett discovered that his prized, specially-built, Kaminoan-white suit of armor was missing!

whitebobafettcontest.jpg

Sometimes, after a long day of bounty hunting, Boba enjoys to look at some old 3D hologram pictures of his childhood; even though they are in black and white, he still feels like a boy again when he sees the picture of his 14th birthday and his first mandalorian armor his father gave him that day.

Picture 1:

boba37s4o.jpg

Boba sitting in his leather chair looking at the photo on his expensive wooden hologram projector; besides the controls&displays there are 6 ports for hologram disks.

Picture 2:

boba2js76.jpg

The White Boba goes on the white square in the floor.

Picture 3:

boba11r3s.jpg

Here you can see that it is 16x16 studs.

Hello everybody!

I guess the following scene looks familiar to all of you. :wink:

Aboard the Super Star Destroyer Executor. Bridge.

Admiral Piett:

"Bounty hunters. We don't need that scum."

bounty-hunters-1.jpg

bounty-hunters-2.jpg

Have a great week-end!

~ Christopher

Boba doesn't scare easily, but Vader's chosen entertainment for the night was just to much for Boba, who literally went white with fear...

5562291354_d58454c95c.jpg

Insert BF where the white portion is.

After many days the rebels came across a moving white figure.

"We've got you now!!!"

boba-fett-1.jpg

And yes it is 16x16

boba-fett-2.jpg

Thanks for the great raffle

Edited by PhantomX

Long before the events of A New Hope, Admiral Ozzel owed Jabba a lot of money. Naturally, Jabba sent his best bounty hunter to collect. Boba figures the best way to get close enough to the admiral is to attempt to blend in with the stormtroopers. He dons white armor and sneaks aboard the Admiral's ship.

5563213918_82e5d17a9e.jpg

The space magnet minifig stands in for the white Boba.

Some time after Boba's death he was honoured with a statue on Coruscant. The White Armour showed that he was an good man despite his old job as Bounty Hunter.

A few months after the installation of the statue, it was stolen. Police units were called in along with a detective droid.

lddscreenshot3.png

Note the Sergeant shouting orders down the commlink, and the sigfig. :grin:

lddscreenshot4.png

Heres my entry.

Never give a young kid your bounty hunter suit. Especially when he has a white paint brush in his hand.

This is boba giving his suit to his son ... a bit to early ... and at the wrong time :laugh:

5566300738_33ee2bc708.jpg

5566301010_47b6e56f87.jpg

5565722009_def88d2e3e.jpg

Please enjoy. Thanks mods, for the contest, and good luck to everyone.

Here is my entry. Thanks for the raffle!

After finding success with wooden toys, Gepetto decided to move on to plastic toys. He worked, made a prototype, and began building. Soon his creation was made, and it just needed some paint. Out of the blue, just like Pinocchio, his creation turned to life! As Gepetto turned his back his unpainted Boba Fett walked off into the city...

5566860386_51438558a4_z.jpg

The white Boba Fett is supposed to be walking out the door.

EverettYA

Here's my entry:

screen_shot_2011-03-28_at_11.42.47_am.png

Story:

In the center of his residence, Boba fett made a statue of himself.

But one day, the statue went missing and Boba quickly sprung to action!