During the past year as I have been rebuilding my Technic collection I have also been building copies of many of the best Technic MOCs I have seen. In most cases, I have (or have made) CAD files of these and have also rendered them. Lately, I decided to make revolving animations of them like I do for official models on Technicopedia. And so, here I present a bunch of animations of worthy MOCs! Unless otherwise specified, I have really built all of these. In most cases, the CAD files are also posted at my Brickshelf account. If they are not posted, it is probably because the author has asked me not to.

The first model is called the Annihilator by CP5670. It is an imaginary military vehicle with load of motorized functions and an 8 shot firing cannon.

revolve.gif

Next come a pair of models from Grazi, both fantastic. The first is a Big Foot monster truck with incredible suspension travel which uses the Power Puller tires. The second is an enormous pneumatic tow truck based upon the 5571 Black Cat rig.

revolve.gifrevolve.gif

Next is the Black Dragon supercar by Jovel. This one has recently had its own thread here on Eurobricks, so I don't think I need to say more about it. He has also created the Nexus Trial Truck, though I have not built it yet.

revolve.gifrevolve.gif

Here are a pair of supercars from Erik Leppen. The first is similar to a Bughatti EB 110 and features a fascinating "W-16" engine (which is really more like a Y). The second is a Pagani Zonda. I have not built either of these yet, but I plan to build the Zonda in the near future.

revolve.gifrevolve.gif

Here is the Lamborghini Countach by Skyliner, discussed in this thread.

revolve.gif

Designer Han has offered a large number of very high quality MOCs with full instructions to the AFOL community, and I have built most of them. First shown here is the 10 x 4 pneumatic dump truck. Next is the equally good 8x4 truck. Both also have unique trailers, but I did not do animations of those. Finally, there is also the marvelous Prinoth Leitwolf snow groomer, fully remote controlled.

revolve.gifrevolve.gifrevolve.gif

An enigmatic builder named Five Star Brick created instructions for a pair of wonderful construction MOCs many years ago. Nobody knows who he is/was, but the models are very intricate. I have not built his wheel loader, but Anio has. I love the gear system.

revolve.giftestgears.gif

Crowkillers has blessed us with a myriad of car MOCs, but sadly most of them do not have CAD files. I have built CAD files for his Gallardo and Murcielago and offer the following animations. On request, I also produced an animation of the Murcielago doing a "doughnut", a spin around the front axle.

revolve.gifrevolve.gif

doughnut.gif

It's hard to think of anyone who makes more Technic MOCs than Sariel. I made a CAD file of his Jeep Wrangler Rubicon which he built for a Truck Trial competition. It is R/C and 4WD and will go over anything.

revolve.gif

Jennifer Clark's models are the envy of every Technic fan due to their accuracy and functionality. I present her JCB JS220 tracked excavator and her LS160 wheel loader.

revolve.gifrevolve.gif

Jurgen Krooshoop has also designed a lot of excellent MOCs, often with full instructions. Here are some of his models including the Little Devil R/C car. I have built that one, but not yet the other models including his Longnose american truck and his little red and yellow cars.

Mahjqa recently built this Metal Grudge tank based on an omni-wheel concept. It does not drive sideways, but the spins it can execute are really cool.

revolve.gif

Nico71 has also done a lot of MOCs and maintains his own web page where he posts instructions. I built a CAD file for his wheel loader a few years ago. His was created before the 8265 existed. More recently he designed his red supercar roadster for which he is preparing instructions.

revolve.gifrevolve.gif

Former LEGO Technic designer Nathanael Kuipers designed a set of legendary supercar MOCs based on the parts of the 8458 Silver Champion and the 8466 Extreme Off Roader. They are, in order, the Sport Car, the GT Car, and the Super Car. I have built all of them, but the last is by far the most complicated, and is also huge!

sport-revolve.gifgt-revolve.gifsuper-revolve.gif

One of my favorite truck builders is 2LEGOornot2LEGO, and I love the color scheme of his American Truck. It was a joy to build and a joy to look at.

revolve.gif

Last but not least is Barman's incredible working V-8 engine replica. You can't tell from the scale of the animation, but this is the biggest MOC of all of them.

revolve.gif

Well, that should take care of your available bandwidth for the month. I hope you enjoyed the show.

Awesome !

You did a realy good job !

I see my supercar... Great render Eric !:)

Well, that should take care of your available bandwidth for the month. I hope you enjoyed the show.

:tongue: It was close. Thanks for sharing.

...On request, I also produced an animation of the Murcielago doing a "doughnut", a spin around the front axle.

doughnut.gif

*oh2*

Blakbird, now this is an epic render! Looks so great! Just imagine the smoke from its tyres :-)

WOW, you put alot of work into these Blakbird and the results are well worth it!

I'm in agreement with Freakwave, that is an awesome rendition.

These are absolutely amazing, thanks so much for showing us all of these. The sheer number is astounding.

Great Work!

You've done some amasing work! As have all the creators of the MOCs.

Have you shared any details on how you did the rendering in some topic perhaps? I am eager to learn more about the process :)

Blakbird, now this is an epic render! Looks so great! Just imagine the smoke from its tyres :-)

I am imagining the smoke from the tires! Unfortunately, actually animating the smoke is far beyond my capability with POV-Ray. I'd love to have software that made this possible.

Have you shared any details on how you did the rendering in some topic perhaps? I am eager to learn more about the process :)

Eventually I am going to write a tutorial on Technic Bricks about the process, but it is difficult to document so I don't know when I will get time to do it.

They all look great! Fantastic work.

Here are a couple of new animations. First is of RoscoPC's F1 cars since I have been thinking about them lately;

mp4-20revolve.gif

I've also done LasseD's new Scania:

revolve.gif

Eventually I am going to write a tutorial on Technic Bricks about the process, but it is difficult to document so I don't know when I will get time to do it.

Your renders are simply awesome - great job! May I ask you how you create all those bent parts like flexible axles and tubes? I use SR3D Builder for creating building instructions for my MOCes and I am lost with flexible parts...

Your renders are simply awesome - great job! May I ask you how you create all those bent parts like flexible axles and tubes? I use SR3D Builder for creating building instructions for my MOCes and I am lost with flexible parts...

I use LSynth. I think SR3D is able to generate some flexible parts, but not all of them yet. You can find an LSynth tutorial at hollywood.it.

I use LSynth. I think SR3D is able to generate some flexible parts, but not all of them yet. You can find an LSynth tutorial at hollywood.it.

I tried LSynth once without great success and I was able to see this flexible parts only in MLCad and not in LPub. I think there was something wrong in my settings... SR3D Builder is much better but its generated flexible parts are not visible in LPub neither. So I will keep trying.

I tried LSynth once without great success and I was able to see this flexible parts only in MLCad and not in LPub. I think there was something wrong in my settings... SR3D Builder is much better but its generated flexible parts are not visible in LPub neither. So I will keep trying.

That is probably because the primitives used to create the flexible parts are in the "unofficial" parts folder and LPub does not look in there. In order to get LPub to see them, copy those parts into the regular parts library folder.

Just when you thought there were no more MOC CAD files to animate, I bring you some more.

Here are 3 of RoscoPC's F1 cars including the Brabham BT46B, the Brabham BT52, and the Ferrari 312 T.

This is an older MOC of a monster truck by Miezel.

revolve.gif

And finally, Mahjqa's wonderful Stilzkin Indrik arctic vehicle.

revolve.gif

Great MOC's, great animations, but can you also edit your first post whit the new added MOC's, because then I can look at them together.

I like these renders more then your "not moving renders", because these are not so shiny :classic: