I have seen on brickshelf a Ferrari 312T by blackbird ...is it a your MOC? :oh:

It's my render, but as it says in the description on Brickshelf, the MOC is by RoscoPC. I say the same thing in the post above.

Great MOC's, great animations, but can you also edit your first post whit the new added MOC's, because then I can look at them together.

I like these renders more then your "not moving renders", because these are not so shiny :classic:

I intentionally put these new ones later in the thread because the first post eats up enough bandwidth already.

The colors used in the animations are exactly the same as the colors used in the "not moving renders". The only reason they look different is the size and the fact that I had to make them indexed color to be animated GIF files.

Just wanted to revive this old thread, hopefully NOT against site policy. The renders and vehicles in this thread are simply stunning. Of course, that qualifier always means SR71 has something to do with it. A bit late but, a fantastic job that you've done here!

thanks for bringing this topic up again! I built most of these MOC's over the years and it was great to see them like this.Thanks Blakbird!!

Really impressive. Thanks for bring the topic up, it's certainly worth it.

I'm quite new to MOCs, but do I find instructions to all models posted in this thread?

Really impressive. Thanks for bring the topic up, it's certainly worth it.

I'm quite new to MOCs, but do I find instructions to all models posted in this thread?

I don't have time to link to all of them, but start by looking at Rebrickable and MOCPlans and you find most of the models that have instructions. You can also find links in the Hall of Fame topic here at Eurobricks for models that are in the Hall of Fame.

I don't have time to link to all of them, but start by looking at Rebrickable and MOCPlans and you find most of the models that have instructions. You can also find links in the Hall of Fame topic here at Eurobricks for models that are in the Hall of Fame.

Thanks, no need to link. I was unsure whether people figure out how to build a MOC from just looking at online photos :sweet:

This model long predates LDD. There are LDraw files for the individual modules in Grazi's Brickshelf folder. I used these to make my own file and change the color. I never made PDF instructions, but I suppose I could.

Unfortunately I don't know much about LDraw. Maybe I should check it out.

If you "suppose you could" make PDF instructions, I'd be a very happy easter bunny!

Unfortunately I don't know much about LDraw. Maybe I should check it out.

If you "suppose you could" make PDF instructions, I'd be a very happy easter bunny!

I'm willing to do that but I have a couple of open projects I'm already committed to, so it will probably be about a month.

Well, I've just looked at the parts list. what with the 28 steering arms, the old motors and the power puller wheels I don't have, I doubt I'll be making it anytime soon.

It was mainly the suspension I was interested in. I'll see if I can work out LDraw and take a look. Thanks for your offer.

We can get back on topic now....