Sign in to follow this  
DLuders

Rolic's Audi TT -- He Can Build One for You

5537286133_d4949d7720.jpg5499755608_240bea25ac.jpg

On his Flickr photostream, Rolic posted 11 images of his Audi TT that he created for "LUGNuts 40th challenge 'For the Ladies'....As usually, I tried to recreate every detail possible, from the very beginning (chassis) till the very end (engine). This car features all the openable stuff able to open (hood, doors, trunk, glove box) as well as wroking stearing from stearing wheel and independent suspensions on each wheel."

He added on this Flickr page that "This is custom Audi TT LEGO model. If you want one, I can make one for you. Awailable in white or yellow exterior without any change, other colors may require some changes. Interior colours and some body kits also up to you. If interested, please contact me via my Flickr mail Rolands.Kirpis@yahoo.com for specific details."

5499755122_6572639f95_b.jpg5499159757_946acbeab4_b.jpg5499160591_efe5bfc73d_b.jpg

Holy cow!

This one is really impressive. Not only the shape but the details are absolute fantastic.

But I assume, I don't want to know the price of one of these beauties. :laugh:

Too bad I sold my Audi last year...

This is great! You've captured the curves really well. I've always loved Audis, and you've really done this one justice.