Hi everybody,

after four months I have finally finished my new station, with old style architecture. :tongue:

I was inspired for this MOC by real stations from the near Switzerland where stone and wood are often used! :classic:

Here you can find some pictures: :laugh:

station-001.jpg

station-002.jpg

station-003.jpg

station-004.jpg

station-005.jpg

station-006.jpg

station-007.jpg

station-009.jpg

station-010.jpg

station-011.jpg

station-013.jpg

station-018.jpg

station-020.jpg

station-026.jpg

station-029.jpg

station-030.jpg

station-028.jpg

station-044.jpg

station-047.jpg

station-045.jpg

station-035.jpg

station-027.jpg

station-049.jpg

station-053.jpg

station-054.jpg

station-055.jpg

...here you can see the complete gallery: Brickshelf :wink:

Awesome station LT12V :thumbup: Love the bed n' breakfast. The shed is also a great touch. I really like the pallet cart and the gold! GOOOOLLLD! Really great work, keep it up :classic:

AWESOME work and exterior is nice, but the interior work makes it AWESOME indeed ! :grin:

The little kitchenette is perfect, interesting bathroom and very realistic size bedroom.

Great looking lower half of the station house plus freight shed as well ! :grin:

Excellent designing 'LEGO train 12 Volts' and Brick On ! :grin:

Hi everybody,

after four months I have finally finished my new station, with old style architecture. :tongue:

I was inspired for this MOC by real stations from the near Switzerland where stone and wood are often used! :classic:

Here you can find some pictures:

Hi LT12V,

now this does look like four months of decent work. General outside appearance: Beautiful. Details, particularly inside: Fantastic, I love the details, not only one, but many. Simply great!

All the best,

Thorsten

Hey, that's a really nice MOC. It reminds me a little of my old local train station in the Blue Mountains. You've inspired me to work on one based on that. Well done!

Sweet pallet jack!! I may have to use this sometime! The station looks great, so many details! Keep up the good work.

:jollyroger:

Hi everybody,

thank you very much for all the nice replies! :blush:

This station took me several days because in the beginning I've built only the external shape, and than I've rebuilt that with internal details; last but not least I've done also my MLCad instructions. :sceptic:

So, I am really happy you all like it. :laugh:

Nice job! is that the Second story in progress?! :classic:

This station will be in my III Episode, I've planned to build a 9 Volt RC train layout so I've to build some stuff for it! :wink:

Really nice! Lots of details. Very nice station!!! Out of curiosity, how did you make the wheel construction on your hand truck?

@LEGO Train 12 Volts, do you live in Süd-Tirol?!

A Truly beautiful build:-) Interior is amazing. And the outisde is slick and elegant:-)

Really nice! Lots of details. Very nice station!!! Out of curiosity, how did you make the wheel construction on your hand truck?

@LEGO Train 12 Volts, do you live in Süd-Tirol?!

Hi Jopiek,

pleased to meet you, the wheels are n. 2 Technic Bush 1/2 Smooth, the pin holder is made with a rigid hose 3mm plus n. 1 plate modified 1x1 with clip horizontal (Ref. 6019)

Best regards

P.S.

I live in Como near the frontier between Italy and Switzerland :classic:

:thumbup: That's really a great realistic station with lots of nice details, indeed reminding me of some I've seen in Switzerland.

I love this - and particularly all the lovely details. The arches on the platform base, the fabulous wooden shed, the ashtray/rubbish bin, the bodyguards for the pop princess... and of course, the fantastic interior. The bathroom and the bed really does it for me. And the lockers!

But my favourite detail is that handtruck and the wooden pallets. I haven't seen anybody do that before, and I can't understand why - it's so simple, and looks so right. Great job!

Fantastic, classic look and a lot of details. :thumbup:

A simple question about the pallets, how do you attach the central "leg" (sorry but i don't know the english word to define it better)?

Edited by mpec82

Fantastic, classic look and a lot of details. :thumbup:

A simple question about the pallets, how do you attach the central "leg" (sorry but i don't know the english word to define it better)?

Hi mpec82,

for the central "leg" I have used (first of all) a plate 1x4, on this plate you have to attach a modified plate 1x2 with one stud and n. 2 tile 1x1.

Maybe a picture is worth a thousand words :tongue:

station-069.jpg

Note:

The pallet and the transpallet are from brickshelf, you can find more pictures here: transpallet link

See it on Classic-Town.net

Great MOC - need I say that I also love the stone/wood combination? :) Reminds me a bit of Railroad Tycoon II, this one does... which can only be a good thing! :grin:

A lovely quaint design, love the internal detailing of the bedroom, bathroom, and diner. The shed looks nice but the real meat is the stone station building, well done. Possibly the only distracting thing was the fleshie mixed in with the rest of the yellow figures :sweet:

A lovely quaint design, love the internal detailing of the bedroom, bathroom, and diner. The shed looks nice but the real meat is the stone station building, well done. Possibly the only distracting thing was the fleshie mixed in with the rest of the yellow figures :sweet:

Thank you very much for your nice words! :thumbup:

Let me say that I know your Plasmo's Bar ...you're a genius, I remember the logo on the straight rail track :blush:

Cue the applause, an absolute masterpiece.

Send it to The Lego Group and make Millions of $$$ off of it!

:laugh:

Cue the applause, an absolute masterpiece.

Send it to The Lego Group and make Millions of $$$ off of it!

:laugh:

Thank you for the kind words! :tongue:

If you want I can post the instructions ...for free! :wink: