Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure the whole concept behind the modular buildings is that they all use parts already in production. As that was the basis for them to begin with, I don't expect that to change.

I'm sure I read that somewhere too. Tower Bridge and MMV aren't in the same theme as the modular series. Just because they came with new things doesn't mean this set will.

I think he's just saying that it's currently too easy to misread.

That's what I wanted to say :classic:

Hmmm, I can't help feeling that anticipation and excitement for this set might be a little high. As lovely as the modular series is it hasn't yielded anything particularly new so far.

I'm looking forward to the new building for the two reasons you mentioned: a nice large build with interesting building techiques which will result in a beautiful piece of architecture.

You better can start building,because I think they don't leak before 1 month for release.

Leaks are never on any sort of "schedule". Granted, the dealers' catalogs won't have pics up until a certain amount of time before the release date, but that can be months in advance. Consider that our first preliminary pics of Nya, Nuckal, Zane DX, and Cole DX from the Ninjago theme (all sets with an April release date, just beginning to appear this month) were leaked last year.

The fact that Follows Closely has seen an image of the pet shop in a dealer's catalog is evidence that images exist currently. So leaks could begin to happen any time, and I'm sure LEGO is grateful that so far they have not begun to spring up online.

awww geez will someone just leak the pic, this is beyond annoying...

Is necessary to spam this thread? :look::hmpf_bad: Im not interested to read posts like your...

Edited by Ondra

Do you think that if you spam this forum every day so pictures appear?Please tell me how old are you, this makes only ten years old children... :sceptic:

Edited by Ondra

awww geez will someone just leak the pic, this is beyond annoying...

Is necessary to spam this thread? :look::hmpf_bad: Im not interested to read posts like your...

yes till i see this image i think it might be...

Please keep your contributions to this thread to discussion only.

We do not like worthless arguments on this forums, and they won't help you get pictures anyway.

Thank you.

Do you think that if you spam this forum every day so pictures appear?Please tell me how old are you, this makes only ten years old children... :sceptic:

Please do not minimod. There is a Staff already fro that.

Thank you.

Can anyone tell me, is this pet shop set mostly

sand blue? Don't know where i read this, but it

keeps popping in my mind every time...

I know other colors are involved, but i'd like

to know about the sand blue.. This would mean that

this color is back in production! -fingers crossed modus- :laugh:

This post.

I must add that Sand Blue was never removed from production, although it hasn't been seen that much lately.

This post.

I must add that Sand Blue was never removed from production, although it hasn't been seen that much lately.

Sand blue has always been one of my favorite colors. As a matter of fact I really like building with all the "sand" colors. They have a very realistic tone that goes well with City and Castle creations.

I know other colors are involved, but i'd like

to know about the sand blue.. This would mean that

this color is back in production! -fingers crossed modus- :laugh:

Color Guide

The townhouse is either Reddish Brown or Dark Orange, with tiles as random brick in a slightly darker color. The third floor is a black roof made up of these. Also as I mentioned earlier, the bay window takes up a 1/3 of the front of the townhouse. The painter on the steps looks like this:

painter.PNG

The pet shop first floor is mostly windows and door, the main color on the first floor is Light Yellow, with Dark Bluish Gray post on either side of the door. The sign is red and white. There is an awning over the window that is a few colors. The second floor has a dozen or so Sand Blue blocks, but the double 4x4 windows take up most of the face. There are three rows of these, that is all the sand blue I saw. The third floor is a black roof made up of these. The roof has a couple dormers.

Edited by Follows Closely

Hmm. :sceptic: I'm nervous (but still excited) to see this. The description makes it seem very busy and elementary...

Someone needs to find pictures! :sing: I can't take the waiting! :laugh:

-Derek

Thank you Follows Closely! Again some interesting details that helps us wait for pics! I guess everyone of us has its own idea on how the building looks like... Would be curious to "see" these ideas... From what I heard/read, I know I'll love 10218, but I am sure I'd like as well the ones some of us have imagined it would look like!

So since there will be animals included and a potential smaller modular design how many minifigs are we expecting? I figure 3, maybe four. I see a painter and pet shop owner. For the third either a homeowner and/or potential pet owner. As for one of the pets, I read something in an earlier post regarding a new monkey mould. Or was that referring to the man in an ape suit? I hope for a monkey. I cant remember if I own one.

So since there will be animals included and a potential smaller modular design how many minifigs are we expecting? I figure 3, maybe four. I see a painter and pet shop owner. For the third either a homeowner and/or potential pet owner. As for one of the pets, I read something in an earlier post regarding a new monkey mould. Or was that referring to the man in an ape suit? I hope for a monkey. I cant remember if I own one.

Um... Where did you read it would be smaller? By the description we've heard, were getting two Market Street-esque buildings. Only 3 mini figures? Really. All other modular series comes with double that.

Color Guide

The townhouse is either Reddish Brown or Dark Orange, with tiles as random brick in a slightly darker color. The third floor is a black roof made up of these. Also as I mentioned earlier, the bay window takes up a 1/3 of the front of the townhouse. The painter on the steps looks like this:

painter.PNG

The pet shop first floor is mostly windows and door, the main color on the first floor is Light Yellow, with Dark Bluish Gray post on either side of the door. The sign is red and white. There is an awning over the window that is a few colors. The second floor has a dozen or so Sand Blue blocks, but the double 4x4 windows take up most of the face. There are three rows of these, that is all the sand blue I saw. The third floor is a black roof made up of these. The roof has a couple dormers.

Many thanks FC!! This is getting really exciting.

Sorry for stirring this up, but this means that

not only sand blue is back, but light yellow as well!

Just keep cool now, just wait for the pics...

You have to be joking.......painter.PNG

Inventive yes, realistic NO ! :angry:

If this is how the painter looks, then I hate to see the pet shop.....if this is the case then Lego totally hit their peak with the Green Grocer and Fire Brigade ! :wink:

Dam it, I could design a better paint roller.....smeg it I will....posting later today !

Brick On ! :wink:

You have to be joking.......painter.PNG

Inventive yes, realistic NO ! :angry:

If this is how the painter looks, then I hate to see the pet shop.....if this is the case then Lego totally hit their peak with the Green Grocer and Fire Brigade ! :wink:

Dam it, I could design a better paint roller.....smeg it I will....posting later today !

Brick On ! :wink:

I actually like this design for the paint roller, I prefer it when LEGO uses existing pieces in unusual and inventive ways to a new mould.

Of course I was as happy as anyone with the new moulds in the collectable mini figures series. :classic:

painter.PNG

It is actually more like this, but the roller is smooth. I could not find that piece in my LDD.

EDIT: I hacked my LDD to get all the pieces. Now this is what the set includes. The roller, not minifig.

Edited by Follows Closely

It is actually more like this, but the roller is smooth. I could not find that piece in my LDD.

Is it this piece perhaps?