WhiteFang

Let's share our funny interesting photos!

So much inspiration from so many great pictures. Fantastic thread :thumbup:

Today I took some of my Minifigs into the garden for a photoshoot (covering different themes). Here are my CMF ones. Enjoy.

aztec.jpg

zombiedb.jpg

This has got to be one of my favorite ones from all the thread. :wub:

Ditto. Love it, Plissken! The mini statuette makes it look even nicer.

Fantastic picture!!!

Here is one I made of the Town Hall. The lovely Bride and groom are paying for a civil service marriage.

weddin10.jpg

Fantastic picture!!!

Here is one I made of the Town Hall. The lovely Bride and groom are paying for a civil service marriage.

*Snipe*

The Groom looks high. :laugh:

Inspired by a scene from Spaceballs ("My hair! He shot my hair!")

7259891694_e6daec04cc_z.jpg

Mine is more serious than funny I'm afraid

wow, that's kinda heavy dude

Edited by Rick
Please don't unnecessarily include images in quotes

Solscud007

Nice image of the bride and groom. Takes me back to my memorable day! Thanks for that.

adventuresinlego

I am amazed at the women that stay with a man that beats them, and vice versa. Not quite sure why you would want to be in a relationship that would cause so much emotional/physical harm to yourself or others.

adventuresinlego

I am amazed at the women that stay with a man that beats them, and vice versa. Not quite sure why you would want to be in a relationship that would cause so much emotional/physical harm to yourself or others.

Tell me about it, that's why I made this, I hope that some victims will it it and it'll hit them harder than those creeps ever could.

After having looked at most photos in these and other minifig threads, I had to give it a shot. Got 20 bags of series 5-6-7 today.

No points for second place.

1338492839_resized.jpg

Fine meat.

1338492840_resized.jpg

Why do I always have to be in the middle?

possible NSFW or NSFchildren...

It's just a minifigure, and it's nothing you won't see on HBO... :wink:

What's with all the disturbing pictures in this thread lately? :wacko: Don't get me wrong, they certainly are good photographs and have some interesting social commentary, but the title of this thread asks for "funny interesting photos". Minifigs getting abused and murdered is hardly what I call funny. :sceptic: Yes, this is an adult website, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't keep some form of decency.

So, anybody creating another thread for CMF-pictures that aren't funny and interesting, just focused on the CMF's?

What's with all the disturbing pictures in this thread lately? e, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't keep some form of decency.

sorry, didn't mean to upset you.

tumblr_m4xx2t1d9g1qdbpeqo1_500.jpg

Brian May, Lady Gaga, Michael Jackson, Boy George and the Village People

Edited by adventuresinlego

This is Sci-Fi, Groom is too happy looking! :tongue:

Haha! Lady Gaga with the meat is awesome. But I thought this thread was for photos of CMFs... :wacko:

thanks, I love the Gaga too, the majority of the pieces used were from the CMF's, I figured if I started a new thread it'd just get moved here anyways so thought I'd get the head start haha

the non CMF pieces I used were a Friends hair (Andrea), Bellatix Lestrange's Hair, Voldemort's torso and hand, the Road Construction minifig and a City policeman. And of course the background set but that's not the meat of the photo haha

I'm not sure if this qualifies for the thread, but it's something I dug up in my old folder when I got my series 5 ice fisherman fig.

Untitled.jpg

The cold, harsh reality of fishing.

Edited by Amset-Rah