Sign in to follow this  
I Scream Clone

MOC: We need more flame units!

Bask in his terrifying magnificence!

Fell the terror as these hardened troops try vainly to detain a "Potato gone bad"

Why can't they buy sweet potatoes?

5511102952_d8584fba5e_z.jpg

5511103108_ab5f0aa844_z.jpg

Ok, now that that's out of my system, I need to do some serious building again.

Cheers,

ISC.

I love the shaping and parts usage on Mr. Potato Head. :thumbup:

And your choice of letter blocks seems familiar...

That is absolutely hilarious! :thumbup: :thumbup: Clever piece usage for the spud, too. I especially would never have thought of the turkey for the nose but it fit in so well as a nose I had to do a double take to see that it was the turkey.

This is hilarious! :laugh:

Looks like Mr. Potato Head is in a bad mood! Nice surroundings especially the building blocks. :thumbup:

Haha, great work here, ISC. Love the imagination behind it, reminiscent of the scenes of the Toy Story movies. Love Potato Head's facial expression, nice use of turkey and croissants.

:laugh: I never thought anyone would actually use the army men as army men!

Great job on the potato head, and clever piece usage on the features :thumbup:

ISC, you have done it again Sir, this is simply a brilliant and funny MOC at the same time! :thumbup: You really did an exemplary job pulling-off Mr. Potato Head in brickbuild considering the difficulty achieving its overall rounded shape and design. The scale is also perfect for the green army men. Now when shall we see Mrs. Potato Head? :grin:

This is amazing ! :cry_happy:

A Hilarious idea with a fantastic executed building !

Some really Nice technics are used here and I'm just in Love with the overall shape of Mr Potatoe :wub:

The MOC itself has the perfect Toy Story feeling and I can already call back a similiar scene in the movies.

As some have already stated above me, the Pieces you chose for the nose, eyes, hat etc... Are just so original ! :thumbup:

I really wouldn't have thought of putting the skeleton legs as a mustache either ! :tongue:

The letter Boxes are really faithfull to their MOVIE counter part, and for that reason, this MOC really deserves some attention ! It's extremly faithful to the feeling of the movie : A great idea executed perfectly !

Amazing Job I scream clone ! keep the great MOCs coming ! :classic:

Well done ISC!!

I love any Toy Story MOC's especialy when it's done like this, when food becomes part of Mr. Potato's face.

I'd love to my a Lego Toy Story once myself, but I thing I wont have enough pieces to use or even worse I don't those I need to make a great scene.

Very funny MOC ISC. My favorite part is the turkey nose.

How did you make Mr.Potato's arms?

Nice! Good use of a turkey and skeleton legs and the blocks look cool, nice MOC.

Thanks for commenting guys, glad you all got a laugh from the scene and parts usage. Mr Potato's arms are the white cords from the Market Street attached to travis bricks. Then the thumbs are macaroni, and the fingers are two 1x2 arches.

AWESOME 'ISC' from the blocks to the spud....a spud gone bad, well at least they all might be able to have a baked spud for tea tonight ! :laugh:

Great job and keep on roasting them bad spuds ! :grin:

French potateos anyone? :tongue: Very nice MOC ISC, and very funny one. Like how you did the potato and the building blocks. Great job

Captain Becker

haha such a funny MOC. :laugh: :laugh:

Really great job at constructing Mr. Potato.

GGGOOOOOO!!!! KILL IT!!! CHEW ITS FACE OFFFF!!!!!!! actually, it does look pretty delicious, croissants, and a turkey! Great build.