Plissken

Wounded and Outnumbered

gallery_101_23_281.gif

A small vignette I build today. Enjoy.

After days of battle on an ancient planet the trooper finds himself wounded in a wooden ruin. He is the only one left of his squad and he knows this place will be his grave. But he won't go without taking some of those droids with him.

5509628038_30b9311ff8.jpg

Outnumbered by plisskeneb, on Flickr

Edited by KielDaMan
Indexed

A small vignette I build today. Enjoy.

After days of battle on an ancient planet the trooper finds himself wounded in a wooden ruin. He is the only one left of his squad and he knows this place will be his grave. But he won't go without taking some of those droids with him.

5509628038_30b9311ff8.jpg

Outnumbered by plisskeneb, on Flickr

Nice. I like it. I can just imagine the suspense as the Droids get closer ... closer ... and suddenly the trooper leaps out and club the Droid to dead with his blaster ... since he will struggle to blast any droids without his finger on the trigger. =)

Nice vignette. There's so much that can be told just from the angle you shot. The title says it all.

Nice small MOC, I like the use of a red hand and the clones posture looks really like he is wounded. I can feel the suspense, :oh3: will he make a dash for it? The ruin wall looks cool.

I like it, the use of the red is very good. Having the hand red and the appearance of blood dripping from his hand to pool on the floor is brilliant.

Real nice Plissken! The story is great, could see a CW episode like this. :thumbup:

The blood effect is very nice, good idea using the red hand aswell. :sweet:

CF

Excellent vig you have there 'Fumoffu', interesting way you show a bloodstained floor and trooper.

His hair is a bit long for a clone isn't it eh ? :wink:

I say he is waiting for those 'clankers' to come over so he can blast them....if he lives long enough ? :devil:

Great designing and may the brick be with you ! :grin:

The suspense is killing me! But at least I'm not bleeding out while droids close in.

The bloody hand and the blood pooling on the ground looks great. Coupled with that stern look of determination makes for a very affecting scene.

Never surrender, trooper!

Yeah the dripping blood detail is pretty neat, though I think the helmet's position is too visible and might catch the droids' attention. But then again, B1s are known to be dumb so I guess it doesn't really matter. Nice small vig overall Plissken! :thumbup:

Lol, I guess it is unanimous, the blood was portrayed well.

The angle of his glance, and the pose, and the camera angle were well done too. I would have preferred some kind of background behind the droids, but, its really not bad.

Thanks everyone for the comments. Very appreciated.

His hair is a bit long for a clone isn't it eh ? :wink:

Yes it is, but Clones age faster and so their hair grows faster. Unfortunately he forgot his razor :laugh: (I've got an silly explanation for almost everything :wink: )

... though I think the helmet's position is too visible and might catch the droids' attention.

I thought about this. At first I didn't include the helmet but the scene looked like something is missing. Finally I decided to put it in. Maybe it is part of the plan the trooper has to kill some Droids, or the battleground is so filled with dead clones that the droids don't care about a helmet. It's up to your interpretation.

Simple vig, but very effective :thumbup:

Not much more than this needed to create suspense and make us viewers feel the tension in the air.

Great work Plissken.

I'll be bloggin this one later tonight.