Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

The Forest Mafia: Day One

Oh my, it does seem we haven't made any progress today, but it's not altogether unsurprising... Oh, I am so hungry.

Sorry all, but I don't have a copy of The Book of The Demon Legion in my library. It seems to be a bad book and not something I would ever keep in our library.

As other's have stated (When did all the dirty pervs get to town?) I think we should stay together; safety in numbers and all! So I will attend the party and I'll be bringing five gallons of "Forest Tea."

pfffttttttttt

A "Furry party" sounds real right and nice!

As someone with little fur, I always feel so out of place at those things. All the same, I hope to attend.

Oh, goody! If you give me a great big one, Mr. Fox, I'll let you sniff my flower. :grin:

It's a date! :sweet:

Anyone want some milk with their breakfast? As the dairy producer of Forestville, it is my duty to lactate often, and it seems to happen more when I'm afraid... :look:

So, uh, any takers?

I love it fresh from the tap. :wub:

(When did all the dirty pervs get to town?)

What? :oh3:

You certainly aren't going to interpret any of our fun as dirty, are you? The only dirty one here is that stinky garbage pail bear. He's kind of cute, though... :wink:

As someone with little fur, I always feel so out of place at those things. All the same, I hope to attend.

I don't have a lot of fur on myself too! After all, my skin is pretty hardy and dry after a long sun bath in my row boat. I will need to apply some moisturisers. Don't feel too awkward about having little fur. :grin:

Hair - fur, same difference. :wink: Count me in!

I'll get my dancin' horse-shoes ready. :grin:

Come on now guys, let's not talk about only breakfast! A bunch of useless mumbo-jumbo may distract from the task at hand. On the other hand, even with a threat from the Monk, no one seems to have any leads, so ramble onward! Lala.

A furry party? Count me in! :thumbup:

Edgar, feel free to join us too. Your long trunk will definitely impress the ladies. :grin:

If you can find the time during the furry party, voting may now commence. You have 48 hours to reach a conviction. It takes 13 votes to lynch.

So, who are the quiet ones? Well sure, it's rather early to really be establishing that, but I'm bored so I had a look at who's said the least, and who's said the most.

Bristol Bunny, Cara Cow, Gabby Goat, Kaley Cat, Lazlo Lion and Pennie Pig have each spoken up only once so far. On the other end of the spectrum, Brigid Bunny, Bruno Bear, Cameron Crocodile, Edgar Elephant and myself have each spoken up four times. La la la. I could list the 8 people who spoke up twice, and the 5 people who spoke up 3 times, but I don't think that might be a bit excessive. :blush:

I don't think we can learn anything from this right now though. :sceptic: Fun fact, Gabby Goat was latest to the party. So long as she's not late for the party tonight! :grin:

I am pretty clueless as in where we should start and orientate ourselves. It's either we take a blank shot and load it up. Or we could hold hands together in the night to make sure we are not out of sight. At the very least we hope to protect one another from those demons... The thoughts of it make me chilled. :cry_sad:

Edgar, feel free to join us too. Your long trunk will definitely impress the ladies. :grin:

You cheeky little monkey! :laugh:

I'm keen for a furry party! :wub: Will there be nuts? I love nuts. :cry_happy:

I tend to agree that there isn't much we can do right now without taking a risk and voting randomly. Marcellus didn't seem very sure about what would happen if we don't convict someone, but it probably won't be good for us. This is a tricky situation. :sceptic:

I'm not furry but I am sure some of you want to try me so I will join you all at the furry party.

I tend to agree that there isn't much we can do right now without taking a risk and voting randomly. Marcellus didn't seem very sure about what would happen if we don't convict someone, but it probably won't be good for us. This is a tricky situation. :sceptic:

I think we should vote, if not, then it is even more likely that a villager will be killed randomly tonight whereas if we look deep we might be able to catch a Demon Legion.

Did I mention the Furry party at my place tonight? Come one come all (No demon acolytes allowed though) Hopefully we can boogey the night away without any fatalities (yer right) Apple bobbing and carrot pulling plus much much more. *oh2* No fur in the spa though :sick:

Will that be after we chain someone up in the town square? I'd hate to still have that on my mind...

So, who are the quiet ones? Well sure, it's rather early to really be establishing that, but I'm bored so I had a look at who's said the least, and who's said the most.

The scumbags will likely know this so they'll at least try to speak up. I also find it unlikely they will 'slip up', especially with so many 'all starsfurs' around. So, I'm afraid I will have to agree with you that we have not much, if anything, to go on right now... :sceptic:

All of you still talking breakfast? Isn't it time for lunch yet? Lazlo? Any meat to be had for lunch? Kenda? Some bread to go along with that would be nice. And to avoid being seen as just a 'taker', my offer for a bubble bath still stands. I will get the hot tub fired up. :sweet:

Wow, I've been in my little doctors room all afternoon, looks like I missed a whole conversation, and also it looks like I missed absolutely nothing. :hmpf_bad: We're not a single step further than we were this morning...

Also Mr Horace, is it true what they say about horses? :blush:

Despite the loneliness I suffer, and my need to be part of the group, I think we're really starting on the wrong foot.

So, with that, I vote: Edgar Elehant/Whitefang. Mr. Elephant has been absentee as of late, and all of a sudden, now that absentees have been accused, he has become more active.

This is day one, and votes are of course somewhat random, so this vote is based on metagaming our town's history. Join me in the vote, but please don't punish me if I've pointed my finger wrong.

Edgar Elehant/Whitefang 1 vote (def)

This is day one, and votes are of course somewhat random, so this vote is based on metagaming our town's history. Join me in the vote, but please don't punish me if I've pointed my finger wrong.

I certainly won't blame you for it. I've been going over what Edgar has been saying so far, and it hasn't been really helpful. But then again, who can be really helpful on a first day? :wacko: But, we have to start somewhere... let's see what Edgar has to say in his defense. If it's really good, I might use my one allowed 'unvote'.

Vote: Edgar Elephant (WhiteFang)

Vote tally:

Edgar Elephant (WhiteFang): 2 votes (def, Rick)

We got ourselves someone to vote... And, it was me... Why me!!! :cry_sad::cry_sad:

Comparing with my playing patterns, I thought by giving an active approach could helps but I supposed I am being accused. Seriously, you don't know what I am capable of and what I am helping to do and if you think by taking me out will helps you, then you are wrong.

At the end of the day, when the 2 forces combined, we, Fabulanders are dead.

Opps! I have revealed a clue and it is a valid clue.

Next, I got a night action!

Enough titbits for today. I can't reveal too much or I will be hanged by the end of the day. Anyway, if I continue to talk somemore, then I am still dead tonight!!! I am watching you!

To prevent misled of sentence, when I meant "end of the day", it meant END OF THE GAME! :grin:

The scumbags will likely know this so they'll at least try to speak up. I also find it unlikely they will 'slip up', especially with so many 'all starsfurs' around. So, I'm afraid I will have to agree with you that we have not much, if anything, to go on right now... :sceptic:

Yes, I was thinking that, but didn't know how to saying. So thank you for summing up my thoughts!

Also Mr Horace, is it true what they say about horses? :blush:

Come see me after the party, and you'll find out. :wink:

This is day one, and votes are of course somewhat random, so this vote is based on metagaming our town's history.

Oh, I'm sure God will leave that unpunished... :tongue:

But very well, the vote's been started, and a majority must be reached. Any ideas on what we could learn if he turns out to be innocent, though?

Vote: Edgar Elehant (Whitefang)

By which, of course, I mean:

<ahem>

Vote: Edgar Elehant (Whitefang)

But very well, the vote's been started, and a majority must be reached. Any ideas on what we could learn if he turns out to be innocent, though?

You will learnt that I am innocent and nothing more. I will just leave the info and feed it to the fishes.

Anyway, if I am a demonic legionary by disguise, couldn't it be better for me to hide behind the shadows and manipulate the scenes from behind. I am just participating my fair share as your friendly fisherman.

At the end of the day, when the 2 forces combined, we, Fabulanders are dead.

How would you have access to that sort of information, if you're on the side of the village? Have the two evil factions joined forces already?

Anyway, if I am a demonic legionary by disguise, couldn't it be better for me to hide behind the shadows and manipulate the scenes from behind. I am just participating my fair share as your friendly fisherman.

Nah, not these days, far too obvious. They'll be hiding in front of us, in plain sight.

I agree with the points made above, so without further ado I too will Vote: Edgar Elephant (WhiteFang).

How would you have access to that sort of information, if you're on the side of the village? Have the two evil factions joined forces already?

Because past games of life tell me that if one who is neutral by nature have the option to combine forces with the evil faction.

Because past games of life tell me that if one who is neutral by nature have the option to combine forces with the evil faction.

This is just too confusing for a simple toymaker like me. Vote: Edgar Elephant (WhiteFang).

So are you neutral, Edgar?