Sign in to follow this  
Zerobricks

X 24 cylinder engine

Thanks to Mahjqa's 16 stud long axles I was able to make my biggest piston engine to date. It has 24 cylinder arranged in X shape. Its arround 19 studs long. I think its perfect for bigger MOCs!

5500276708_9dc0fec062.jpg

Edited by Zblj

Whoa, an X24 engine! :cry_happy: Are you planning on making a Lego Digital Designer file for it, or a video like you did with your X16 engine below? :blush:

p1130936.jpg

Edited by DLuders

The X24 and X48 Engines in LDD are awesome! :thumbup: I built some Parts Lists for these (using LDD Manager 0.97), and folks can download them (as a single, PDF document) below. In case that does not work, it's available on SkyDrive here.

Parts_Lists_for_Zblj_X24_and_X48_Engines.pdf

Edited by DLuders

Hi guys,

small question: how do you manage to get the pistons and piston heads to line up and fit together in LDD? I cant make the piston fit in the pistonhead, let alone adjust the contraption into the v-angle I am after for my engine.

Thanks for any replies!

@ primitiv: You can download an LDD .lxf file for a V8 engine here via MegaUpload SkyDrive. It will save you time and aggravation. If you want to make a V6, V10, or V12 engine, just subtract/add pairs of cylinders in your LDD model. :classic:

Edited by DLuders