Sandy

Sign-ups to Mafia School: Escape From Isla Paradisa

Better yet, let's lynch him right now.

--------------

Vote: Shadeaux

Vote Tally:

Shadeaux: 1

Shadeaux has been convicted.

"Shadeaux stood at the deck of the ferry, gazing at the beautiful Isla Paradisa looming ahead. This would surely be a vacation of a lifetime for him. Maybe he would even get a chance to talk to a woman that wasn't his mother for once!

Suddenly he felt a forceful push on his back, and he fell over the railing. Not knowing how to swim, Shadeaux drowned in the crystal-clear waters of the South Pacific, and everybody forgot he had ever even been on the ferry."

Shadeaux was revealed to be a Fraud. Now let's move on. :tongue:

Can't stop laughing! :laugh:

This mafia is going to be brilliant, I can't wait

Edited by Scorpiox

Better yet, let's lynch him right now.

--------------

Vote: Shadeaux

Vote Tally:

Shadeaux: 1

Shadeaux has been convicted.

"Shadeaux stood at the deck of the ferry, gazing at the beautiful Isla Paradisa looming ahead. This would surely be a vacation of a lifetime for him. Maybe he would even get a chance to talk to a woman that wasn't his mother for once!

Suddenly he felt a forceful push on his back, and he fell over the railing. Not knowing how to swim, Shadeaux drowned in the crystal-clear waters of the South Pacific, and everybody forgot he had ever even been on the ferry."

Shadeaux was revealed to be a Fraud. Now let's move on. :tongue:

Wow, it's not even Day 1 and we've already caught a Fraud :look:...

It looks like this is going to be our lucky game! :grin:

I would love to join this game! Ever since i first discovered this site, I have been lurking. I have watched on through Infection mafia, Imperial Soliders mafia, Hogwarts mafia, Dystopia mafia, Dr.Bloodbricks asylum, and Werewolf mafia! I have also read the mafia wiki page. So I hope that I get put in!

This all sounds very intriguing, I haven't been on the forums long and would be considered a super noob probably as I have no clue how these games work. I've done roleplaying on other forums before if this is anything like that, if someone could please tell me the basics I'd be happy to give it a 'shot' :thumbup::sweet:

Vote Shadeaux :tongue: Hey this is pretty fun. :blush:

Voting for someone who's already dead? :sceptic: That's pretty suspicious.

Vote: RvB

Hmm... That does seem like a rather scummy move...

:tongue:

I'd love to have a go Sandy as you already know. :sweet:

Please consider my application to the lovely island for newbs. :grin:

Thanks

CF

Unvote Shadoweux Vote brickdoctor. I can fight back and look we're all ready learning the game!

Hmm... That does seem like a rather scummy move...

:tongue:

According to Hinckley in Werewolf Mafia, if you say "scummy" you are a werewolf, somthing about confusing yummy and scummy... :laugh:

According to Hinckley in Werewolf Mafia, if you say "scummy" you are a werewolf, somthing about confusing yummy and scummy... :laugh:

Trying to divert attention away from yourself?

That's a pretty yummy move... :look::laugh:

Sign me in!

No, wait... :look: Well, the introduction looks pretty fun. I'll like watching newbies killing themselves planlessly. :sweet:

Don't feel insulted. :wink: It's just how I say good luck.

Is this still open? I was going to wait till I was at least vassal, but I really dont want to miss out. Sign me up!

I don't mean to speak for the host, but since you can't use the Personal Messenger if you're still in the 'I'm New!' group, I'd say that ,yes, you do have to be a Vassal with 10 posts or more to play.

I don't mean to speak for the host, but since you can't use the Personal Messenger if you're still in the 'I'm New!' group, I'd say that ,yes, you do have to be a Vassal with 10 posts or more to play.

The Games moderator (or his friends) have been known to "assist" those who have PM problems in the past. I'm sure something could be done to help those with less than 10 posts.

Unvote Shadoweux Vote brickdoctor. I can fight back and look we're all ready learning the game!

Revenge voting? :sadnew: So much to learn...

I'm sure Sandy would appreciate it if you didn't spam up her sign-up too much please everyone. Remember that there are limited spaces, and those are assigned on our first impressions of you. :wink:

The Games moderator (or his friends) have been known to "assist" those who have PM problems in the past. I'm sure something could be done to help those with less than 10 posts.

I see. I forgot about those special Staff Powers.

I'm sure Sandy would appreciate it if you didn't spam up her sign-up too much please everyone. Remember that there are limited spaces, and those are assigned on our first impressions of you. :wink:

Sorry. :blush:

Oh well, I lasted longer in this game than some, and at least my death wasn't completely idiotic. :laugh:

I'm sure Sandy would appreciate it if you didn't spam up her sign-up too much please everyone.

Who asked you?

Vote: Dragonator / Pushypants McDragonfreak

Hey Sandy! When are the people who got in going to be announced? I'm really exited.

Sign-ups will remain open until the end of this week, after which I will choose the most enthusiastic entrants.

Edited by badboytje88

Thank you, badboy. :wink:

These sign-ups will close tomorrow, and I'll then announce the list of players (and reserves in case somebody drops out).

If there is still room, can I join in? Although I have been a member of EB for about a year, I still have not ever experienced any form of mafia games, and would like to try it out.

If there's still place I'd really like to join

I know I've been around for a while, but the first 2 years I didn't do alot. I really want to join as I really wanted to play a mafia game but just didn't really understand the rules, I hope that with this I can learn alot! :thumbup:

If I'm not chosen, good luck to the rest of you!

Edited by dr jones