Stash2Sixx

Brickworld SigFig Picture 2011

I realize it is late. I've been AWOL from here with injuries keeping me from doing much Lego or 'net. If it is at all possible to have myself and my two boys again that would be greatly appreciated. I totally understand if time is a issue as I did read you are busy as usual. Thanks for everything! We are pictured front row, two little boys and the brown pants, brown cape. You can drop the cape :)

th_Brickworld2009018.jpg

Hey Stash...

You know I will be there and my sigfig will be with me. Can't wait and thanks for all you do for the Eurobricks community.

Dale

My sigfig has changed a little since last year. I haven't had a chance to change my EB pic yet, but here's the breakdown -

Hat: Beret from the Mime or Artist, with brim turned forward

Head: Series 4 Skateboarder

Torso: This - http://www.bricklink...73pb321c02&in=S

Pants: Dark Tan (also available from S4 Skateboarder)

Thanks again for doing this!

Hey Stash,

Sorry for being so late, but I only just saw this topic, if there is time, can you please include me with a different avatar this year, pictured below. If it is too late to get parts for him then can you try and use last years avatar which if so I will post a picture. :classic:

harry_potter_month_avatar-resized.jpg

(This guy without the cape or wand)

Unfortunately, I had a flood in my basement this past May. Of course, just about everything I had been working on for the EB Brickworld display was in the basement. So...everything was either a mess, dirty, or destroyed. That's why the EB Display was literally put together in less than 2 days.

So, here's the picture of the 2011 Eurobrick's SigFig Display!

A-flood-sign-warns-of-flo-001.jpg

I appreciate everyone's interest and those that wanted to be a part of this. Next year is already in the works, if you can believe that, and the SigFig Display WILL be there!

Ah Stash that's just too bad. Ow I would cry like crazy if my LEGO room was flooded and all my creations were destroyed. I feel your pain! Did you take a picture of all the mess?

Wait, I think I can see my sig... :tongue:

No, really, I hope there isn't to much damage to your collection, or your house for that matter.

That's terrible, Stash. :sadnew: Hopefully your collection isn't completely destroyed (would flood water damage the pieces?).

Here's for better luck next year.

Awe, that's just too bad. Hope all your stuff is okay, and not too damaged. I had my basement flooded a few years back, so I know how it feels :sceptic:

On the bright side, can't wait for next year! :sweet:

Aw man that totally sucks. I hope it's not too bad. Is/was there much to clean up? I hope you can get all your pieces and minifigs looking new again! :sweet:

Edited by Roncanator

That's a shame.

Good luck with all the cleaning and other mess.

I hope it all turns out okay for you.

Shame about the flooding, but at least you tried and we can look forawrd to 2012 even more now.

I hope you can get all your lego bricks to their original shine as soon as possible.

Aww man, thats terrible news! Sorry for bugging ya about the pictures :blush:.

Like everyone else has said, I hope you can get as much of your lego back to prestine condition. As well I would like to thank you for taking the time and effort to do such a thing, as im sure it must be costly :cry_sad:.

Thanks, CB

This is why I stick to LEGO Universe. All my creations are virtually stored forever! heh heh heh

I :cry2: 4 U.

LU!