Donut

Collectible Minifigures Trading Suggestion

Updated my list on page 2 as well. Still desperate for my first Elf - the only fig I need from the first three series!

I'm going to send you a PM, but I'd like to point that what page a post is on depends entirely on how a user has their forum settings. For me, your post is on the first page, as I have mine set to display up to 40 posts per page.

It's also easier for everyone else if you can make a link to your post.

Edited by fred67

I'm going to send you a PM, but I'd like to point that what page a post is on depends entirely on how a user has their forum settings. For me, your post is on the first page, as I have mine set to display up to 40 posts per page.

It's also easier for everyone else if you can make a link to your post.

Hi Fred

Thanks for pointing this out - I though that it would be uniform.

Jon

Updated my post.

I have two more COMPLETE SETS of Series 4 MISB checked by "feel" method and guaranteed...

Updated wants (30131 and 30132), including an offer of elves for them (otherwise I'm still looking for more myself).

Also important: expanded trading to outside North America. My last two deals have been with people in the UK; I still don't think it's worth it for one figure, but I suppose it can be for two or more.

The figures I'm looking for are.....

Series 1:

Indian pending trade

Cheerleader

Caveman

Clown

Zombie (as many as I can get my hands on)

Skateboarder

Robots (have one but want more)

Crash Test Dummy

Magician

Wrestler

Nurse

Ninja

Space Guy

Woodsman

Cowboy

Series 2:

Maracas guy

Gladiator

Witch

Vampire (I want a few of him.... he's cool) pending trade for 1

Lifeguard pending trade

Pop Singer

Skier

Surfer

Pharaoh

I have to trade :

Pretty much anything from series 3 and 4.... both in packaging and complete out of packaging.

I live in the states and would prefer to keep the trade in the US (just cuz I haven't done much shipping abroad) but am open for international if you really need something I have.

Thanks....

Janel,

Did you get my PM? I have all the Series 2 figs you need except the Pop Singer. let me know.

Thanks!

Janel,

Did you get my PM? I have all the Series 2 figs you need except the Pop Singer. let me know.

Thanks!

Yeah, I did.... I'll drop you a pm back tonite..... :)

Janel,

Thanks!

Yeah, I did.... I'll drop you a pm back tonite..... :)

Off topic content, can be posted here in this topic instead of the listing. Otherwise, please take it over to PM. Thanks.

ETA: sorry, read the rules for posting after I posted... will be back later. :-(

Edited by melrows

ETA: sorry, read the rules for posting after I posted... will be back later. :-(

I had moved your post into this discussion thread instead since the listing topic is meant for one post per member. You can re-post your request once you met the criteria. Thanks.

I'm from the UK; England to be precise.

I've been getting alot of mini figures recently and I need to get rid of some to make room on the shelf.

So I'm going be trading my spares for others.

I'm trading:

Gray Space Villain

Sumo Wrestlers (x2)

Zombie

Samurai

SERIES 5!

Man in dinosaur suit

Fitness girl

I need:

Anything from Series 2 and Series 1.

PM me if you're interested.

I will quote this so it shows on the next page, please note it has updated figures since the last time including series 5.

Hello there traders. I am based in the UK and I have some spares of the collectable figs for trading. Season 5

Boxer

Graduate student

I am looking to trade these for:

Gladiator

Because these gonnah be sought after I will trade 2 of my spares for 1 of the season 5 guys

Hi there,i see you are willing to trade two collectibles minifigs for one on your wanted list. I have a spare s5 Gladiator i'd be up for trading for your spare boxer and graduate guy. I have both already but i can use the parts and if it helps you complete your collection.He has been opened but not removed from the bag,comes with all parts and packaging.

I have many trades on here under my belt and am on the straightshooters list. I would however expect you to ship first as you are a very new member but as soon a they arrive i'll send yours out first class.

Im uk based too.

(I couldnt send you a pm yet as you dont have the required post count)

Many thanks,all the best,Shane

UPDATED TRADES LIST:CLICK HERE!

Edited by charlieboy

I will quote this so it shows on the next page, please note it has updated figures since the last time including series 5.

Hi there,i see you are willing to trade two collectibles minifigs for one on your wanted list. I have a spare s5 Gladiator i'd be up for trading for your spare boxer and graduate guy. I have both already but i can use the parts and if it helps you complete your collection.He has been opened but not removed from the bag,comes with all parts and packaging.

I have many trades on here under my belt and am on the straightshooters list. I would however expect you to ship first as you are a very new member but as soon a they arrive i'll send yours out first class.

Im uk based too.

(I couldnt send you a pm yet as you dont have the required post count)

Many thanks,all the best,Shane

UPDATED TRADES LIST:CLICK HERE!

Posts moved to the right discussion topic. Do not post it inside the listing. Thanks.

I've updated my post here.

I'm looking for a Gangster and a Werewolf, if you have these, shoot me a PM. :sweet:

I just posted my list for the first time. Take a look!

I just need a Gladiator and a Gangster to complete my collection. I have a ton of s5 that will be going back to TRU for gift card money, but I'd rather trade for the ones I need so I don't have to hunt more. I will also sell them at MSRP if someone wants to buy - could be great if you want an army of lizard men or boxers, etc. Some of these I have 4-7 copies of.

Updated my post to include a variety of Series 5 to trade; looking for Lizard Suit Guys, as well as some older ones.

EDIT: I'd also like to remind people that if you haven't set your (valid) country in your user profile, then it helps to mention it in your post even if you are willing to do international trades, since others may not.

Edited by fred67

Looks like the trading is going to get real busy again! A friendly reminder to all, for all new traders or interested traders to be familiar with the rules and regulations of the TCMP in the first post.

With the release of Series 5, I am sure there will be a lot of updates to your individual posts. Please feel free to announce your latest updates in here. Do not post it inside the main listing. It will also be good that you can do your updates without bumping too often.

Thank you all, and happy trading!

I, myself also benefit much from this initiative and I hope to update my listing once I get my hands on Series 5 too.