Donut

Collectible Minifigures Trading Suggestion

OK - so I want to put up my lists of Minifigure haves and wants to trade, but from what I've been able to gather, I need to have a minimum of 10 posts before the PM system will start working for me is that correct?

Well, if that's correct, then this is one of those 10 posts crossed off the list I gather :)

Oh, and Series 4 is available now in Canberra in Australia for anybody so interested.

HAVE (all sealed unless noted):

Series 1:

Robot x1

Cowboy x1

Crash Test Dummy x2

Tribal Hunter x1

Clown

Zombie (+1 out of package)

Diver x3

Skater

Series 2:

Spartan x4

Disco Dancer x3

Patrol Officer

Pop Singer x1

Pharaoh x11

Lifeguard x2

Ringer Master

Karate Champ

Skier x4

Weight Lifter x2

Witch

Vampire x3

Mexican Hombre x5

Explorer

Surfer x5

Mime x3

Series 3:

Rapper

Hula Dancer

Alien

Race Car Driver

Tennis Player

Mummy

Cyborg Space Villain x2

Snowboarder

Samurai x3

Pilot x2

Gorilla Suit x2

Fisherman x6

Baseball Player x6

Tribal Chief x3

Sumo Wrestler

Series 4:

Monster x3

Surfer Girl x2

Sailor x3

Kimono Girl x2

Punk x4

Ice Skater

Hockey Player x2

Skateboarder x3

Man in Safety Suit x3

Werewolf x4

Artist x3

Mad Professor

Soccer Player x3

Garden Gnome

WANT:

Series 1:

Cheerleader (Sealed)

Robin Hood/Forestman (Sealed)

Nurse (Sealed)

Caveman Club x3

Caveman Beard x3

Series 3:

Elf xMany

Elf Bow x10

Tribal Chief Spear x10

Sumo Hair x3

Series 4 (sealed):

Musketeer x10

Man in Safety Suit x4

Mad Professor x4

Kimono Girl Fan x4

Viking Shield x4

Viking Axe (head & pole) x10

Musketeer Rapier x8

Mad Professor Beaker x6

Misc:

Reddish Brown Cows

Pigs

Kingdoms Queen

Kingdoms King

SW CW Scoped Pistols

Hi was hoping to trade with you, but as I am new to the site have not yet figured out how to PM you for trade. Please can you contact me? Cheers Harrybongo

Hi was hoping to trade with you, but as I am new to the site have not yet figured out how to PM you for trade. Please can you contact me? Cheers Harrybongo

Post moved to the right topic. The earlier topic which you have posted is strictly meant for listing. Thanks.

Hi, would you be interested in swapping an elf that I have for your zombie

Thnx

This is the second time which I have moved your post in here. Please post it in this discussion thread instead of the listing.

I agree the trading is very quiet on my end. i feel its the over supplied Series 3 and 4. nobody wants them becasue they are not very rare. and it seams most people in the trading forum have complete lists.

anybody trading? im even open to any trades to get rid of my extra s3's

my list is here:

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=52683&st=0&p=940376entry940376

Edited by broomhandle

I need Zombie minifigs from series 1. It could be with or without the accessories, in the package or opened. Let me know what you need in return.

Hi Whitefang

Any chance i could get added to the list at the start of the post my trade lists been on there for over a month but im not n the index

Cheers Adrian

Hello guys how you trade? 1 vs 1 minifigure or there is a premise on the rarity of figs?

Just asking because, i have seen the thread of exchanges, and might want some stuff. :grin:

Greetings.

Niku.

Hello guys how you trade? 1 vs 1 minifigure or there is a premise on the rarity of figs?

Just asking because, i have seen the thread of exchanges, and might want some stuff. :grin:

Greetings.

Niku.

Most often 1/1 but people sometimes mention that they are either willing to trade several figures to obtain 1, or that they are requesting multiple figures for one of theirs. The value of the figure is really in the eye of the trader as they all cost the same.

Most often 1/1 but people sometimes mention that they are either willing to trade several figures to obtain 1, or that they are requesting multiple figures for one of theirs. The value of the figure is really in the eye of the trader as they all cost the same.

Thank you, I just asked for information before making a proposal.

:classic:

I've updated my post with a Sealed Mad Scientist and Sailor for trade. Found some at Meijer last night and searched through the box. Unfortunately someone had already taken all of the Musketeers but I picked up an extra gnome for me and these two figs that I won't mind keeping if no one ends up trading for them.

Wow a good portal for minifigures collectors.

Please refrain from posting comments in the listing topic. I have moved your post out of there and placed into this discussion thread. Thanks.

Updated my list on page 2 as well. Still desperate for my first Elf - the only fig I need from the first three series!