Donut

Collectible Minifigures Trading Suggestion

I have a few minifigures from series 13 I'd like to trade. Up for grabs is The Fencer, Goblin, Alien Trooper, Galaxy Trooper, and Paleontologist. I also have a couple Rocket Raccoon Poly's I wouldn't mind getting rid of. I'd be interested in the Hot Dog, Unicorn, King, and Lady Cyclops, as well as many in previous series. Thanks!

Located in Ohio

Edited by sspeck05

Hey, sspeck05, welcome to EB - you need 10 posts in order to get private messages. there's another thread here, where you post what you have and what you want in a detailed list, then in this thread you can (more or less) post whenever you update your post in that other thread... so this thread gets messy, the other one supposedly stays neat. You can edit posts, so when you make a trade, or add more figures to your lists, you edit your original post in that thread, and then make a note of it with a new post in this one.

I would love to do a trade - I have lots of older figures - but participate in a few other threads and get some posts and then we can talk in PMs.

Updated with Series 13 figures I have for trades, including classic kings, goblins, galaxy trooper... see the link in my signature for full listing.

Wondering why CMF trading has effectively died... I know we can feel the packets and largely get what we want, but it seems like so many of us have a lot of wants and CMFs for trading. Are people trading somewhere else?

Anyway, I'll throw this one out there: will trade a new, in bag, complete set of Simpsons 2014 for a new, complete set (possibly opened, but with all accessories) set of Simpsons 2015 when they come out. Anyone interested in pre-arranging that?

EDIT (not worth bumping since there seems to be zero interest anymore on EB):

So I've been getting Simpsons series 2, only need two more. Broke my Series 4 complete set to do some trades elsewhere, so there's a number of individual series 4 figures that I've added.

Edited by fred67

Updated wants and added a new series 14 Fly Guy for trade in my post!

Come on, people, let's get the ball rolling again!

Hey there, @fred67. I have many unwanted Collectible Minifigures that have been opened for verification, but are still in great condition. And I was wondering if I could sell them for PayPal money after I post my list in the CMF exchange thread. Would this be okay?

This trading thread is dead, I wouldn't bother with it.  You can post in the buy/sell/trade forum.