Donut

Collectible Minifigures Trading Suggestion

If you can't put the link, saying "it's post #" is at least easier (the number in the upper right of each post). In fact, if you're using a decent web browser, if you right click on the number And while I'm ranting... it would be cool to somehow remove posts that haven't been edited in some time. I know this is a forum and not a trading shop, but it's kind of annoying how many have abandoned their posts (no pun intended) - and I'm just thinking out loud here; I don't have a great suggestion. If I had time I'd write my own site for minifigure trading.

I have to agree with this. Reading through the posts can be a bit of a guessworking figuring out what posts are "active" or not. Some cleanup is probably due.

Perhaps removing posts that havent been edited in a year?

I'd like to remind everyone that you should only post one post ever in the actual Portal. Any discussion with other members should be done in PM or here.

Cleaning out old posts would be a huge task. I don't expect any staff member has that kind of time to spare at the moment.

Hi guys, I am looking for nurse (col01-1) and tribal hunter (col01-11) from series 1, I need these ones in sealed factory bags. Check out my BrickLink store, there are a lot of collectible minifigures (for example, spartan warriors) and other items for exchange:

http://www.bricklink...asp?p=danyakosh

Edited by danyakosh

Updated wants and haves for series 10; added a lot and hope to do a lot of trading. Please see the link in my signature, and note that I'm willing to trade for my wants with some of the sets I have on sale in my general sales thread (link also in signature).

Edit: also a request that people set their country in their profile... it helps us look; I'll trade internationally, but generally like to stick to domestic when possible.

Edited by fred67

looking for a Captain Fuller, Lone Ranger train set, figue and willing to trade a Series #1 Cheerleader with POM POMs (no bag or checklist)

Edited by dgherko

Just trying to drum up interest and get things moving...

I can trade a whole, unopened, guaranteed accurate series 4 for any of the following lots (or make an offer - you get the idea):

• elrond and 1 uruk hai with ballista OR mirkwood elf
  • poison ivy, doc ock, and black widow
  • dr. doom and hulk (set version, not give-away version)

If you're willing to trade those things and don't want series 4, check out all the CMFs + others I have (link in signature).