Donut

Collectible Minifigures Trading Suggestion

Hey Gang,

I have Olympic figures, both as sets and as singles.

Here's my wants list, I've marked where I'm after a few of each.:

Series 8

Evil Robot - Multiples

Vampire Bat - Multiples

Diver -Multiples

Pirate

Football Player

Cowgirl - Multiples

Santa

Series 7

Galaxy Patrol - Multiples

Series 6

Roman Soldier - Multiples

Series 5

Dwarf - Multiples

Series 4

Hazmat Guy - Multiples

Series 2

Spartan - Multiples

Hey lovely folks,

OK, I'm looking for a high end trade. I've got the following;

SDCC Batman

New York fair Batman

I'm looking for SDCC Green Lantern

These are quite valuable figures so if someone wants to trade via third party or something then hat would be great!

Updated my post (link in signature).

Added wants: Uruk Hai Polybag and Mirkwood Elf Polybag. I have a large variety of figures for trade, from series 3 on up, including some whole sets of series 4 (NIB), as well as a few others.

Looking for any series 9 figs:

Am Located in USA can trade worldwide

Have:

30170 Ganrash (4 figs for 1 polybag)

Open but never assembled (includes stand, accessories and pamphlet):

Series 3

Fisherman

Tribal Chief

Race Car Driver

Rapper

Mummy

Space Alien

Sealed:

Series 5

Eskimo

Series 6

Highlander

Series 7

Galaxy Patrol

Merman King of the Seas (Neptune)

First post up to date,

I have also moved Baron's listing in here. Baron, please note that you have an existing listing in there. Each EB member is only entitled to one post. Update the original post and announce the changes in this thread. Thank you.

Baron

I also noted the first post links are now having problems. I will work on those.

By the way, the first post listing has been rectified but I do believe there are some bugs for me to fine tune. Will work on it. Thank you for your patience.

NEW SERIES 9 HAVES AND WANTS!

Added several series 9 to trade, including the popular alien avenger and knight! Really want forest maidens and gypsies. U.S. preferred; will consider international to trade multiple figures.

The full listing is here... have a lot to trade and a lot of wants... also have one of the highest straight-shooter counts on EB.

Updated my list. Added more duplicates and some series 9 figs. Really looking to complete series 1-6 first. Especially looking for the series 4 Hockey Player. Full haves/wants on page 6. US only

Edited by stackables

Updated my list. Added more duplicates and some series 9 figs. Really looking to complete series 1-6 first. Especially looking for the series 4 Hockey Player. Full haves/wants on page 6. US only

Just so you know, it's a lot easier when you can put the link to your CMF post in your update posts; it's a common mistake to say things like "on page 6," but you know people can adjust the number of posts they see on any given page, so it's not the same for everybody.

If you can't put the link, saying "it's post #" is at least easier (the number in the upper right of each post). In fact, if you're using a decent web browser, if you right click on the number you can easily copy the link location to paste it into your post.

In addition, I know I'd appreciate it if people would put their country in their profile. I know people want to be anonymous, but that's stretching it - and you need to say in your CMF listing anyway, otherwise you'll just be inundated with people asking.

And while I'm ranting... it would be cool to somehow remove posts that haven't been edited in some time. I know this is a forum and not a trading shop, but it's kind of annoying how many have abandoned their posts (no pun intended) - and I'm just thinking out loud here; I don't have a great suggestion. If I had time I'd write my own site for minifigure trading.

Edited by fred67

Hi all:

Here my wants and haves.

Want S8

Fairy

Business Man (Trader)

Have S8

Evil Robot

Deep Sea Diver

Cow Girl

Football Player

Downhill Skier

All are opened but not assembled with original instructions and bags

also have complete set of S1 unopened

and 240 spartans if people are still looking for these! also unopened

spartans still available ?

Hey Gang,

I have Olympic figures, both as sets and as singles.

Here's my wants list, I've marked where I'm after a few of each.:

Series 8

Evil Robot - Multiples

Vampire Bat - Multiples

Diver -Multiples

Pirate

Football Player

Cowgirl - Multiples

Santa

Series 7

Galaxy Patrol - Multiples

Series 6

Roman Soldier - Multiples

Series 5

Dwarf - Multiples

Series 4

Hazmat Guy - Multiples

Series 2

Spartan - Multiples

how much for olympic set? tnx..i dont know why i cant PM people?

spartans still available ?

Yes! How many do you need?

Sorry If I've missed it, I've added a post to the trading section, I've pictures as proof of what i have to swap should there be any doubt. How do i start with trading, when does PM become available and any postage / packaging tips UK would be great. I have some series 9 to trade and a full set for a set for a full set trade, Require anything Series 1-8.

Thx for your time.

Hi Praiter Yed,

I have Waiter and Forest Maiden in closed bags also Ocean King but the bag is opened. Would like to get Surgeon, Clockwork Robot and Flamenco Dancer. :)

Thank you.

Hi Minifig Suit Guy,

I'm afraid it would be difficult for us to trade at the moment due to you being a new member - you will be unable to use the PM system until you have at least 10 posts (I think) - and I'm sure neither of us wants to put our contact details up on the worldwide web for all to see :wink: .

I would recommend that you have a read through the members guidelines here and perhaps also the guidelines for trading, here. If you like, you could also introduce yourself in this area. Join in the community, have fun, but don't just make random comments to up your post count, that would be frowned upon and likely to get you banned. Nobody is rushing to 'do business' with me at the moment :laugh: so I'm sure that once you've become an upstanding and valuable member of the community I'll still have the figures available to trade :wink:

Regards,

Praiter Yed