Donut

Collectible Minifigures Trading Suggestion

Updated my post.

In particular, updated "wants" and series 7 "haves," and will trade for Batman Jek-Ski and Ghost polybags (among other things).

I have many sealed packets of all Series 3(except Elf), Series 4, Series 5 minifigures for trade. Please contact me and we can work something out(I am new here and couldn't get your email for PM!). Thank you.

Your PM system will be accessible once you reach ten posts. In the mean time, I've moved this post here. You should only have ONE post in the TCMP topic that you keep updated with your haves and wants. Do not reply to other members in that thread.

Just to let you guys know that the first post is up-to-date, with the EB members' listing.

I have just updated my post with a series 8 diver for trrade

Oops... can some mod delete this please; did reply instead of edit.

Edited by fred67

Oops... can some mod delete this please; did reply instead of edit.

No worries, post moved to discussion topic.

Updated my post with S8:

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=52683&st=25#entry956555

Also, can everyone who uses the trading thread please make sure they state their location? As I only trade within the UK, it's becoming difficult to see who I am able to trade with, and PM-ing everybody just to find out where they are is impractical.

I have a trade going with someone on here but there post and pm have been lost because of the site crash. They have already shipped to me but I don't have their address to ship to them. If you were making a trade with me please pm me. I'm pretty sure their screen name started with a b and they were from Switzerland. I was trading you a CMF Spartan and a Elf.