Donut

Collectible Minifigures Trading Suggestion

Hi I was just wondering as a toy shop near me sells opened series 3 and 4 which ones are the most popular for trade.

Also which series 5 and 6 would you suggest I stock up on for trading?

Hi I was just wondering as a toy shop near me sells opened series 3 and 4 which ones are the most popular for trade.

Also which series 5 and 6 would you suggest I stock up on for trading?

I have moved your post out of the listing. Please read the rules and guidelines for that pinned topic.

With regards to your question, these poll topics which are done by the Eurobricks community might be helpful,

Collectable Minifigures Series 3 poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 4 poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 5 poll

Collectable Minifigures Series 6 poll

US Trades Only!

What I have available:

All Opened to Peak Inside

1x S5 Snowboarder

1x S5 Lizardman

5x S6 Pink Space Girls

2x S6 Grease Monkey Mechanics

1x S6 Blue Genie

2x S7 Aztec Warrior

1x S8 Pirate

Only trading for the following (doesn't matter if its opened)

S7 Female Swimmer

S7 Bride

S7 Underwater God

S7 Bagpiper

S7 Daredevil

S7 Space Warrior

S7 Male Tennis Player

S7 Hippie

S7 Medieval Warrior

S7 Girl Punk Rocker

S8 Evil Robot

S8 Female Snowboarder

S8 Business Man

S8 Fairy

Edited by Tung T. Le

You have an existing post in the listing. Kindly update it in your post and inform it here instead of re-creating another listing.

US Trades Only!

Series 6 I have available:

All Opened to Peak Inside

5x Pink Space Girls

3x Grease Monkey Mechanics

1x Blue Genie

1x Statue of Liberty

1x Alien

1x Braveheart-Like Warrior

Only trading for the following (doesn't matter if its opened)

S6 Female Skateboarder

S6 Flamenco Dancer in Red Dress

S6 Surgeon

S6 Robot

S6 Gladiator Warrior

Hello. Im based in the UK so only looking for trades in UK.

Im looking for.

Series 1.

-Cheerleader

-Caveman

-Circus clown

-Tribal hunter

-Super wrestler

-Robot

-Skater

-Nurse

-Zombie

Series 2

-Lifeguard

-Witch

-Pop star

-Explorer

-Karate master

-Surfer

-Pharaoh

-Vampire

-Traffic cop

-Skier

-Maraca Man

-Spartan Warrior

Series 3

-Elf

-Rapper

I have to trade. All are sealed unless noted.

Series 3

-Fisherman x 1

-Samurai x 3 (1 opened)

-Pilot x 1

-Tennis Girl x 2

-Racecar driver x 2 (1 opened)

-Gorilla Man x 2

-Space Alien x 3

-Baseball x 1

-Sumo x 1 (1 opened)

Mummy x 1 (1 opened)

Series 4

-Hazmat Guy

Series 5

-Egyptian Queen x 1

-Boxer x 2 (2 opened)

-Cave Woman x 1

-Lizard Man x 1

-Fitness Instructor x 1

-Royal Guard x 5

-Lumberjack x 3

-Small Clown x 1

-Zookeeper x 6 (1 opened)

I dont mind if the ones you want to trade have been opened but they must have all their accessories.

Cheers,

John.

Updated my post.

USA preferred (but not required for multiples); I'd messed up some of my categories before (had figures in the wrong series) and think I have it straightened out, now. I just got another 16 of series 6 from S@H and, to date, have not gotten a SINGLE Statue of Liberty! In fact, I didn't get anything I wanted. What are the odds? That leaves me with a lot of series 6 to trade, though.

I also discovered a complete unopened set of series 2. I am not collecting to sell later; just collecting as a collector - one opened for display, one closed to save for who knows what? Grand kids maybe? (yes, I'm a lot older than most of you). I discovered I somehow ended up with two closed sets of series 2, so can trade one of them.

Also have 2 complete sets of series 4 because I bought a box that time; all unopened.

So if you discovered you waited too long and would like to get a lot of the older ones in one shot, take a look at my post. I'm not looking for a whole lot, and not really looking to sell, but would consider other things in trade.

I'd also like to remind people to set their country in their profile or state it on your trading page. While you may be willing to trade internationally, others may not; it makes it easier to scan through a large (and growing) list of posts. I don't get why people are so hesitant to have correct profiles.

If you're no longer actively trading, I would suggest deleting all the content in your post to make it easier for others to scan through the posts... maybe just a short "not trading right now" comment - your post will remain there as a place holder should you come back to trading. After selling, striking through everything on your post just makes the pages unnecessarily long, IMO.

I'd throw out a suggestion to mods that posts that have not been created/edited within a certain time frame be deleted or cleared. It could be some months; maybe since the next-to-last series release? I don't know, just a thought. I know... I don't really think mods ought to have to waste their time doing that, but if people don't police their own posts, it gets messy.

Edit: also wonder what people would think if I came up with a trading page(*) to help facilitate trades. I wonder if anyone's done that before. As someone who has actively traded CMFs from the start, it's an idea that's been rolling around in my head for some time. Would be nice to somehow tie it to EB so people could use the straightshooter's list.

(*) Edit 2: to clarify, I meant on my own website, where I could do the back-end programming.

Edited by fred67

I have

S7 DareDevil

S7 Aztec Warrior

I would like

S7 Bagpiper

S7 Hippie

If you are not on the "Collectible Minifigures Portal Index", posting on that topic is still allowed, as long as you have something to trade, right? I apologize for not having the best common sense skills n the world, because I would think that you could, but I just can't help but wonder.... :tongue:

Thats right, the mods will probably add your name to the portal list when they spot another member trading in there :wink:

TCMP Listing has been updated on the first post.

I have

S7 DareDevil

S7 Aztec Warrior

I would like

S7 Bagpiper

S7 Hippie

You have an existing post in here. Go in there and edit it instead of posting a new post in there. Each member is only entitled to post only once. Any notification of updates have to be done in here.

TCMP Listing has been updated on the first post.

You have an existing post in here. Go in there and edit it instead of posting a new post in there. Each member is only entitled to post only once. Any notification of updates have to be done in here.

I realised that after and I have now updated that post