Sign in to follow this  
Rook

Jump Rhyder

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Jump Rhyder

The Jump Rhyder is designed to be dropped from a very low altitude to help secure landing sites for shuttles, cargo ships, and other slower moving aircraft. These Jump suits can also be used as cargo lifters in usually "unsuitable" terrain. They have limited thrust capabilities to adjust landing vectors and can "fly" for extremely short distances.

Blur.jpg

RadBlur.jpg

Gallery

It looks amazing :thumbup::thumbup: , but how sturdy is it... To me it looks like it falls apart a lot :hmpf_bad:

Very nice. Love the wing section especially. It does look particularly fragile, though.

Brilliant mecha you have built Rook. I also wonder how study it is. Can it stand on it's own? Regardless it is a great addition to the series?? of MOC's you have built recently.

Just saw this earlier in the blog, fragile or not, this is undeniably one great-looking mecha. Gotta love all those greebling details throughout the build. Excellent work as always Rook! :thumbup:

Really nice Rook! It does look alittle fragile but I love the design. :thumbup:

Nice background story aswell. :sweet:

Keep it up!

CF

Yet another AWESOME 'Rook' creation, what a mecha eh ? :grin:

True, is it stable while standing ?

Very nice job and may the brick be with you 'Rook' ! :grin:

For sure. I’ve said it before but I’ll say again. I only build playable models. This one is a little weak at the arm shoulder joint but even there it stays together pretty well. Also it is very pose able. These two shots where taking with the model laying down but that was because I wanted the angle of sunlight to be different. The gallery has shots of it standing and posed in different ways.