Sign in to follow this  
JimBee

Werewolf Mafia: Conclusion

We just wanted to see Inky and Rufus go KABOOM! :devil: Turns out you wouldn't even blow up if you were night killed.

No, and I would have told Hinckley that if he would have asked, but then again, perhaps it was better that he didnt ask. :laugh:

We just wanted to see Inky and Rufus go KABOOM! :devil:

I'd already figured Ron was the 'Bomb' (even though he wasn't actually a bomb). Sorry to disappoint you guys! :laugh:

No, and I would have told Hinckley that if he would have asked, but then again, perhaps it was better that he didnt ask. :laugh:

You may have told me that. I just didn't believe you or I wanted to see the KABOOM! that badly. :laugh:

Thanks! Yeah, I have to give you credit for the idea of the Thief role and the use of items. I think I mentioned in the HM conclusion that I really liked that idea. However, I don't remember a Gardener role? In WM, the Gardener was a werewolf-flavored bullet-proof townie.

Well, in my game professor flitwick played the role of the Herbalist, which also could produce plants that had powers. I thought it was pretty similar to your Gardener, but of course people get similar ideas sometimes.

Thanks for crediting my game, nevertheless. :grin:

Finally have the chance to say thanks again for letting me play Jim!

I always wanted to get more out of these mafia games, and in games before, I'm more of a floater then someone who is out there finding answers, so I wanted to see if I could play this game a little more aggressively then past games, but it appears as though I traded in my brain to play more aggresivley :laugh: , yeah, definitely not my best performance, but this was my first time trying to do something like that and I learned from it, so I guess thats okay, hopefully in the next game I play I won't lose my head. Oh and most of the things I said Zepher sent me in PMs were lies to cover up how big of a hole I dug myself.

Awesome mafia!

Was it Charles Synclair resurecting people, as he had green magic? (You guys probably said but I din't read every page.

:laugh: You guys (espiecly Hinkley) are really funny

Awesome mafia!

Was it Charles Synclair resurecting people, as he had green magic? (You guys probably said but I din't read every page.

:laugh: You guys (espiecly Hinkley) are really funny

I wish... :blush:

No, it was Sam Synclair.

I wish... :blush:

No, it was Sam Synclair.

And I only resurrected one person, Shadows. Beatrice's "resurrection" was a ruse.

Aw Rufus already has his Forest avatar! I envy you for having such a nice avatar...

Edited by badboytje88

Aw Rufus already has his Forest avatar! I envy you for having such a nice avatar...

I'm not sure that's his character; the Mafia Avatars rarely feature themselves killing the players sig-fig! :laugh:

The one in his sig could very well be his character, but I doubt Hink would sent just one and no one else's.

I'm not sure that's his character; the Mafia Avatars rarely feature themselves killing the players sig-fig! :laugh:

The one in his sig could very well be his character, but I doubt Hink would sent just one and no one else's.

Rufus Rabbit is my Fabuland sigfig. He's been my in profile picture for a while now, and I've been meaning to put him in my signature; the avatar picture is just for fun.

Any relation to what Hinck has in store for the Forest is pure coincidence :wink:

Sign in to follow this