Sign in to follow this  
M<0><0<DSWIM

Boba's Prize

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Thought I'd work in action-fig (miniland-scale) scale again. Boba Fett arrives at Jabba's palace with a valuable bounty!

boba.jpg

boba2.jpg

boba4.jpg

boba3.jpg

"He's no good to me dead!"

Edited by KielDaMan
Indexed

Great work. I love what you did for the joints. It is a brilliant use of pieces. His legs look a little skinny below the kneecaps.

Keep bricking, M<0<>DSWIM!

EverettYA

Very nice, even for a mini-land scale figure, you managed to get the appropriately colored details of the various armor elements. Carbonite Han is well-done too. Good job as always with your unique creations! :thumbup:

Nice job, Mood! The pneumatic T-piece basis of your frame works great as always.

Awesome, wish i had building skills like this!

Excellent creation 'M<0><0<DSWIM', both Boba and Solo look spot on from ROTJ.....Boba might just be saying 'Say hello, to my little friend !' :laugh:

That blaster is fantastic, great work again from you 'M<0><0<DSWIM' and Brick On ! :grin:

that looks pretty awesome, have you tried more like this?

Thanks! Yeah, I have a whole series of these that I posted a while back on Mocpages. I'm revisiting/redesigning/rebuilding some of my favorites.

Apart from his Jet pack being Blue ( Blue + Green = Not Well :sick: ) and his legs bieng a bit Skinny, its Brilliant! :laugh:

4.1/5

Thanks! His jetpack is blue actually (more like dark blue, but didn't have the right pieces in that color).

Hello!

Great version of Boba Fett! :classic: You made him really agile like a real body is. Most fascinating is how reconisable you made the head within this scale. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher